Wedding day

Mount Halla

 

"Noona, your cookies are out of this World!!!" Sungjin was munching non-stop!

"Stop eating Jinnie! You'll be too full for dinner!!" Mrs Lee scolded him, and both Bunny and Mr Lee laughed.

Her family had arrived in Jeju before noon this morning, and Kyuhyun and Bunny had drove to Jeju Domestic terminal to fetch them. Kyuhyun had arranged for car rental for his father-in-law, so once they had collected their luggage, and all the huggings done, they picked up the rented car and Kyuhyun led the way to the hotel.

Sungmin would be staying at the hotel suite next to her family suite, for 2 nights, and after their church wedding, Kyuhyun would stay together with her for their 1st night of honeymoon. On Sunday, together with their families, they would be flying to Seoul in the afternoon, for the wedding reception in Seoul on the same night. All their luggage have been packed and Bunny also brought along Kyuhyun's luggage to the hotel suite. 

Before Kyuhyun left Bunny after dropping her off from the airport , they hugged and kissed outside the hotel suite "I will miss you terribly! Take care my love, and don't walk too much!" Kyuhyun soothed her hair lovingly.

"I love you Kyu, and send my regards to ommonim, abunim and eonnie. See you on Saturday" Bunny smile at him and hugged him again.

Kyuhyun had left to fetch his own family whose flight was in the afternoon. He was already on his marriage leave and Dr Yoon would cover his duties.

It was a hectic day on Friday as Mrs Lee brought Sungmin to saloon, facial and grooming sessions, which they had pre-booked yesterday. Once Mr Lee had dropped the ladies, he and Sungjin  drove around for sight-seeing and fetched the ladies for lunch, then resume their sightseeing and fetch the ladies again in the afternoon.

Kyuhyun's family was busy too. Both Mrs Cho and Ahra went shopping while Kyuhyun brought his dad for fishing. 

Mr Cho had originally wanted to hike Mt Halla but Kyuhyun told him that trekking route was still closed. Kyuhyun showed him the basket net that he placed at the end of the boardwalk, and that it was always full which amazed him till now, eversince Bunny came into his life, so they were never out of seafood supplies!

Kyuhyun called Bunny at night, on video call, and complain that his noona finishing one whole tub of cookies all by herself! He himself had to share the other tub with his omma and appa, and even then, his noona tried to snatch a few pieces!

Bunny laughed "Kyu, you have been eating them, so you should just let your parents share that one tub!"

"No way! I love your cookies, I must have it!!" he chuckled. 

Bunny laughed. "Anyway Kyu, the supermarket called to say that all my cookies had been sold out, so I  told them that there won't be any cookies till about 2 weeks later as we won't be around, so they will display the 'sold out till further notice' sign... My poor customers"

"Your poor customers but you have your happy husband, because I have you with me all the time!" Kyuhyun grinned. Then he took a deep breath and said sadly "I really miss you, Bunny. Maybe because you are always at home and I see you everyday. Even if I'm on night shift, the thought of coming back home to be with you motivate me to work through the night" 

"I miss you too, Kyu. Just tell yourself that you will see me tomorrow and we will be officially husband and wife!" 

"Yes, I can't wait!" he smile. "Ohh by the way, Donghae send his regards to you. He called me just now" 

"Ohh okay. He confirmed for tomorrow? Has he collected his suit? " 

"Yup! He said he tried twice and he couldn't wait to put it on tomorrow!" he laughed. 

"It will be a safe wedding because a police officer is your best man!!" Bunny laughed. 

"Yeah, too bad Minho couldn't change his shift to be my 2nd best man. But he did promise to rush over to the church immediately after his shift" 

"I guess it can't be help. How about your doctor friends?"

"Yeah, they will be there, including the Dean. And Dr Yoon will drive over to attend too, and then drive back to the hospital"

"Ahhhh okay. So we are all set!" Bunny smile happily. 

"Yeah! You sleep early tonight okay?" 

"Yes I will. Anyway, omma will come over later to accompany me. She insisted to sleep here to ensure that I will not overslept!!" Bunny laughed. 

"That's good, at least you won't be alone. Send my regards to her, okay. Goodnight Bunny. I love you" 

"Goodnight Kyu. Love you too" she waved at him, and off her phone. 

It was a beautiful morning on their wedding day.  Bunny has already put on her wedding gown and she was trying her slippers which was very pretty and matched her wedding gown. The heal was cushiony and it supported her ankle, so she was thankful to her mother for buying the slippers for her.  Her mother had helped her to bandage her ankle too and now she felt more comfortable. 

"It's my pleasure Sungminnie!!" Mrs Lee smile happily. "You look so pretty!! Okay let's do your makeup and bun up your hair, and then we can get ready to go!"

"Thank you omma" Bunny said and seated at the dressing mirror. She put on her makeup while her mother bun up her hair.

They were ready within 30 minutes, including taking photos, and just in time when the door bell rang, with Mr Lee and Sungjin waiting outside, both handsomely dressed in suits.

In the car, Bunny texted Kyuhyun that they were on the way, and she sent her photo as well, in bridal gown. 

"You look so pretty!!!!" Kyuhyun replied with few hearts emoticons. "By the way, we are here already, and once Donghae arrived, we'll go inside the church hall" Kyuhyun added. He also sent his photo, so handsome standing next to his sister. 

"Awwww my hubby is so handsome!!" she replied and also put hearts emoticon. 

"And he will officially be yours soon" and he added some laughing emoticon. "Okay Donghae is here. See you Bunny!!" 

"See you Kyu!!" Bunny clicked sent and off her phone. 

Once they reached the Church, there were a lot of guests already, mostly Kyuhyun's friends and his medical colleagues. 

"Jin, bring omma in. First row on the left are for families" Bunny told her brother. 

"Let's take a family photo first!" Sungjin suggested and he got a guest to take a photo of them. Afterwhich, he hugged Bunny, and Bunny hugged her mother, and both Sungjin and their mother went into the hall. 

"Is your ankle okay? We walk slowly?" Mr Lee looked at her with concerned when she held on to him to adjust her slippers. 

"A bit discomfort but not very painful. It's healing, appa, just that if I stand too long, I feel sore" 

"Okay, hold on to me and let's go in. Congratulations my dear! I'm very happy that you meet the right man!" he smile and patted her hand. 

"Thank you, appa!!" she smile and hugged her father. Her father adjusted her veil and brought the outer piece to the front. 

"My daughter is very beautiful!!!" he smile happily and adjusted her hand on his inner elbow. 

Minho waved at her at the door, and said "Okay, you guys ready?" 

And both Mr Lee and Sungmin nodded. She took a deep breath and smile at her father. They could hear the wedding march playing once Minho opened the door! 

The hall was beautifully decorated and even the aisle looked so pretty! She was thankful that Kyuhyun had arranged all these! And talking about the man himself, ohhh... there he was! From behind her veil, Bunny saw him, standing so handsomely and smiling at her and at her father. 

Kyuhyun stepped towards them as Mr Lee and Bunny reaching the front. He bowed at Mr Lee and extended his hand to accept Bunny. 

Mr Lee smile happily and nodded and carefully held his daughter's hand, to hand her over to Kyuhyun. Both of them bowed to Mr Lee as he retreated to the seat. 

Kyuhyun stood in front of Bunny, carefully brought the veil over her head and kissed her forehead, with cheers, whistle and claps from the guests. 

"Your ankle okay?" he whispered. 

"A bit sore but okay" she smile. 

Then Kyuhyun offered his elbow, and she smilingly held him, and they walked together to the priest. 

Bunny nodded to Donghae who smilingly waved at her, and he stepped towards the priest too, standing slightly further to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's sister was there as well, who would be handing her Kyuhyun's ring, and Sungmin gave her a slight bow too. 

The priest started his speech after confirming their names, and soon, the exchanged of the wedding vows commence. 

Their mother's wipe their tears as the couple exchanged their vows and exchanged their ring. 

And when they were pronounced husband and wife, and Kyuhyun kissed his bride, everybody cheered again, whistled, and clapped happily to the newly wedded couple. 

"Finally you are officially mine! I love you!!!" Kyuhyun whispered and held her waist and kissed her cheek. 

"I love you too Kyu. Now and  forever" she whispered back to him and smile lovingly at him. 

After all the photos with friends and families done, Kyuhyun surprised his wife by carrying her literally bridal style and walked down the aisle. 

As they stepped out of the church, they grinned at each other! Finally they are married and finally they would go through life together and face the future together!! 

Bunny thanked God for giving her a second chance to start a new life in Jeju, and for arranging her to meet Kyuhyun, who had saved her and took care of her. She promised herself that she would treasure life and to love and to dedicate herself to Kyuhyun, to be a good wife and a good mother to their children in future. 

 

--- The end - - - -