Hickeys

The Biggest Little City

The next morning, Jinsoul woke up to the sound of Jungeun breathing slowly, slightly parted. Jinsoul smiled to herself, adjusting so she could look at her girlfriend. She ran her fingers over Jungeun's cheek, eyes raking over her drunken, flopped body, still wearing her clothes from the night before. Jinsoul smiled more, thinking about just how beautiful her girlfriend was. Suddenly, Jungeun's eyes fluttered open, and Jinsoul quickly moved her hand away.

"Did I wake you up?" she asked quietly, not wanting to disturb the atmosphere in the room. Jungeun shook her head and grinned.

"Of course not baby." Jungeun tugged Jinsoul on top of her and kissed her on the lips. The two of them pulled away, giggling happily.

"Good morning," Jinsoul whispered.

"Good morning," Jungeun whispered back, wrapping her arms around Jinsoul's waist and kissing her deeply. 

“How do you feel?” Jinsoul asked. 

“Bleh,” Jungeun groaned, looking down at herself. “Why am I still in my clothes from last night?” 

Jinsoul giggled. “You passed out.” 

Jungeun snorted and rolled her eyes at herself when suddenly, Jinsoul's phone buzzed. Jungeun let out something between a groan and a whine as Jinsoul reached over to grab it.

"Oh, two texts from Yerim," Jinsoul said, opening the messages. Hey guysssssssssss we left the club. Don't worry about us, k? she read aloud from Yerim.

"Someone sounds tipsy," Jungeun said, making Jinsoul giggle.

Hey, just making sure you two are alright and ended up back in your room, Yerim's second message said.

We're alright, how did it go last night? Jinsoul typed and a few seconds later, her phone buzzed again.

Well I passed out as soon as I sent that text last night, but Haseul told me that Vivi got completely wasted and was totally all over her. Like....all over her, Jinsoul read.

"," Jungeun said. “I mean, I hope Haseul enjoyed it at least...”

"What should I answer?" Jinsoul asked Jungeun.

"Ask her if Haseul's freaking out and how Vivi is doing." Jinsoul sent just that and quickly received a response.

Haseul's so freaked out that she insisted on coming over to my house. She's been pacing for the last forty-five minutes. Vivi is super hungover and she's so embarrassed that she refuses to leave her bedroom or answer any of Haseul's calls. It's just making Haseul even more insane. It's just....ugh, Yerim's text said.

“, I hope things work out. Haseul's been obsessing over Vivi for too long to this up now," Jungeun said. 

"At least we don't have anything to worry about," Jinsoul responded, nuzzling her nose against Jungeun's.

"Ugh, I should probably shower," Jungeun groaned, seeing as how sticky their bodies were from the sweat of dancing and alcohol and falling asleep in her regular clothes. Jinsoul nodded, rolling to the side to let her stand up.

"Come on, go. Hurry up and don’t waste your time with me," Jinsoul said, trying to pull Jungeun out of bed. Jungeun just groaned, smiling at her girlfriend. 

"But I wanna cuddle more! I'll give you a kiss," Jungeun offered. Jinsoul immediately sat up, waiting for Jungeun’s kiss. That kiss came, but it also came with Jungeun trying to pull her back into the bed.

"Jungeunnie, no! You have to shower," Jinsoul whined. Jungeun sighed but stood up, wrapping her arm around Jinsoul's waist as they walked into the bathroom. 

“Fine. But show me how this shower works.” As Jinsoul the water, explaining how to make the temperature go up and down, Jungeun hugged Jinsoul from behind, pressing their bodies together.

"Stop, you’re gonna make me wanna cuddle again," Jinsoul whined. Jungeun ignored her, kissing the smaller girl's jawline lightly. When the water was warm, Jinsoul s her way out of Jungeun’s grasp. She left her new girlfriend with a peck on the cheek and let her shower in peace. 

Jinsoul waited very impatiently for the three minutes Jungeun was in the shower, trying to distract herself from missing her girlfriend even though they were in the same damn hotel room and they’d slept in the same damn bed. Jinsoul sighed as if in a dream. Sleeping in the same bed with her had been so lovely, and she’d get that same feeling tonight too.

Jinsoul tried not to leap up like an idiot when the water turned off, gripping her knees, trying to be patient.

"Can I borrow some underwear?" Jungeun finally asked, stepping out of the bathroom with wet hair and only a towel wrapped around her. 

“Pretty,” Jinsoul mumbled as she nodded, grinning and throwing a pair at her. 

Jungeun flushed and gave Jinsoul a shy smile, grabbing some clothes out of her travel backpack and going back into the bathroom. When she was done, she marched out of the bathroom and picked Jinsoul up bridal style. She gently placed her on the bed, leaning over to kiss her gently. Jinsoul laughed, pulling Jungeun down next to her. 

"Hey baby," Jungeun spoke, gently brushing some of the hair out of Jinsoul's face. She smiled, wrapping her arms around Jungeun's waist.

"I'm cold," Jinsoul whined, snuggling closer to Jungeun. Her girlfriend protectively wrapped her arms around Jinsoul, trying to warm her up. "I should probably go shower too," Jinsoul was beginning to stand up when Jungeun pulled her back down, settling the blankets on the bed.

"Baby no, stay," Jungeun whined, "Come on, we can get cozy in the bed." Jinsoul sighed, rolling her eyes but smiling and sitting next to Jungeun. She leaned her head on Jungeun's shoulder, and the other girl wrapped her arm around Jinsoul. Suddenly, Jinsoul frowned. 

"We sort of need to eat," Jinsoul spoke. Jungeun frowned as well.

"But I don't want to get up," Jungeun said sadly. 

Jinsoul suddenly smiled. "Wait! I just realized that I get free room service!"

“How have you not used that before?” Jungeun asked as she smiled too, grabbing the menu out of the drawer. They decided to get some bacon and pancakes, and soon enough the food arrived.

"I'll get it," Jungeun said, letting Jinsoul relax on the bed and going to the door. She got the food, bringing it to the bed where Jinsoul was. Jungeun got back under the covers and cuddled Jinsoul on the bed, silently but comfortably eating the food. When they were done, Jungeun put the plates beside them and held Jinsoul tightly. She sighed, kissing the top of Jinsoul's head.

"I'll miss you, you know," Jungeun spoke quietly.

"Is it because I get free room service?" Jinsoul joked. Jungeun chuckled and pet Jinsoul's hair. 

"It's because you're perfect." 

Jinsoul blushed, giggling and snuggling her. They locked gazes sat that way for a while, staring into each other's eyes until they realized it was a bit weird.

"You want to watch TV?" Jungeun asked.

"Sure," Jinsoul answered, sitting in between Jungeun's legs and leaning against her chest. After Jinsoul the TV (which, of course, was playing Cupcake Wars), Jungeun held Jinsoul's wrapped her strong hands around Jinsoul’s delicate fingers. Both of them only half watched the show, focusing more on the warmth of each other, pressed together. After a few episodes, Jungeun started kissing Jinsoul's neck, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend to pull her closer. As Jungeun got more bored, she completely abadoned watching the show to focus on attacking Jinsoul’s neck with kisses. Jinsoul bit her lower lip, tilting her head back to give her more access to her neck. After a few minutes of Jungeun's roughness, she pulled away blushing.

"What's wrong?" Jinsoul asked, looking up at Jungeun. Jungeun blushed more, looking down at her hands, which were still intertwined with Jinsoul's.

"I think I gave you a hickey," Jungeun mumbled with embarrassment. Jinsoul's eyes widened, hands coming up to her neck to see if Jungeun was right. Jungeun leaned over to look at her neck and cringed.

"Is it bad?" Jinsoul asked worriedly. When Jungeun nodded, the younger girl quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. Jungeun heard her groan with annoyance. "Why Jungeun? I don't have any turtlenecks." Jinsoul whined. 

Jungeun blushed further, turning off the the TV and going into the bathroom. "It's not that bad," Jungeun lied.

"Chaewon and Hyejoo will make sure that I never hear the end of this," Jinsoul groaned. Jungeun frowned guiltily, but suddenly, Jinsoul turned towards Jungeun and smiled. Jungeun pouted and Jinsoul snorted. "I don't care that much," Jinsoul admitted, and Jungeun smiled back.

"I don't think we'll be seeing much of my sister and Chaewon for a few days anyways. I’m sure they won't emerge from the house unless it's absolutely necessary."

Jinsoul giggled and the antics of the middle school students. "You all are so ing awesome," Jinsoul said.

"And so are you," Jungeun responded. Jinsoul smiled, then looked around.

"Why are we just standing in the bathroom?" she asked. Jungeun giggled, then took Jinsoul's hand.

"Let's go back to the bed." They both laid down, sighing with relaxation.

"Can I give you more hickeys?" Jungeun asked.

"No!” Jinsoul cried, and on that bed, play fighting began to ensue.