BEAST

My brother is in love with me?

Your POV :

 

This...this is wrong! He's my own brother!! I shouldn't be feeling this..my heart shouldn't be beating like crazy!!

 

"..Sohee..are you alright..? You look like you have got something on your mind.." L.Joe spoke. I looked up at him, our eyes met for just a second before I looked down and hit my head on his shoulder.

 

Ouch! How embarassing!!

 

L.Joe laughed like he used to when we were younger...it made me realise that this was probably the first time that he has ever laughed like our childhood days..

 

I looked up at him and lightly hit his arm.

 

"Thats for laughing at me!! You are meant to kiss my wound and not laugh at me!" I blurted out.

 

Suddenly..he stopped laughing and looked at me with a serious gaze..that's when I realised the words that had flown out of my mouth just seconds ago.

 

"I...I didn't mea-" Just as I was about to deny my words, my brother..he..he kissed my forehead..I could feel myself warming up..

 

Suddenly someone knocked onto L.Joe causing both of us to be pushed to the corner.

 

"Yah!" L.Joe shouted and pushed the crowd back.

 

They immediately backed up and made sure there was atleast a 10cm gap between us and them.

 

The train stopped again..this time at a village called Namwon...and to our surprise, the station looked deserted except for the 6 people in hoodies who stood up when the train stop.

 

Upon seeing the 6 men up close when the door opened, all of the people ran out of the train.

 

I turned to oppa in confusion and he did the same by raising an eyebrow and looking at me.

 

"Oh well..peace atlast~" L.Joe grinned and sat down.

 

He's right..finally there's space to sit down..I thought as I sat beside oppa.

 

No-One's POV :

 

"Oh...anyeong~ Are you guys heading to SEOUL too?" Doojoon said as he walked inside the train.

 

"Who cares?" Kikwang snorted and sat down.

 

"I care you brat!" Doojoon replied and slapped Kikwang's head lightly.

 

"We are BEAST for godsakes! You should be scaring people off instead of trying to be friendly with them!" Kikwang groaned.

 

"Our Kikwang is so cool~" Doojoon teased while pinching Kikwang's cheeks.

 

"K..Kikwang..?!" You and L.Joe blurted out at the same time.

 


Sorry for taking such a long time to update...I am finally a college student!! Hooray..but college is so hard at the same time :( I hope you enjoyed this upset and don't worry, there will be another update under a week's time ^^

Thankyou to all 115 subscribers!! I still can't believe I have this many subscribers..thankyou for loving this fanfic ^^

These are some of my other fanfics that you might enjoy : ^^

I will make you smile

Story of a girl who was fated to meet BAP..

Living with Super Junior AND JYJ

Park Jiyeon is my sister?!

Dream High 3