Truth

My brother is in love with me?

"Eh?!" your eyes widened.

 

Jieun looked at you and smiled weakly.

 

"Lee Kikwang..Hyosung fell for him, eventhough she liked Himchan before, her feelings for him just ended up being so small compared to Kikwang's. She would always cancel dates with Himchan and go out with Kikwang instead.." Jieun said.

 

------------FLASHBACK-----------

 

"Hyosung! Do you know how long Himchan waited for you at the movie theatre?" Jieun shouted as she saw Hyosung with shopping bags with Kikwang beside her on the phone.

 

Jieun scoffed and dropped the bags from Hyosung's hands.

 

"Jieun!" Hyosung said angrily.

 

"You really like her? Go on, tell me the truth or are you just using her?!" Jieun confronted Kikwang.

 

Kikwang ended the call and glared at Jieun.

 

"Now thats enough! We are in love ok?!" Hyosung shouted.

 

Kikwang looked at Hyosung.

 

"When you stop listening to this , come and find me!" Kikwang shouted angrily and left.

 

"Song Jieun!" Hyosung shouted and slapped Jieun leaving her hand print on her now red cheeks.

 

"Hyosung!" Himchan said as he walked towards the two.

 

Jieun placed her hand on her cheeks and looked at Hyosung.

 

"I thought we were friends....how can you believe him over me?!" Jieun shouted and pushed past Hyosung, tears flowed out of her eyes but she didn't care anymore.

 

"Song Jieun!" Himchan shouted angrily.

 

"What did she mean by not trusting her over..someone.." Himchan asked.

 

Hyosung tried to think of an excuse.

 

"S-She..She accused you of ually harassing her!! I can't do this anymore...she's my friend..I gotta believe her..this..we're..we're over!" Hyosung pretended to cry and ran away.

 

-----------FLASHBACK ENDS-----------

 

"So that's what happened!" you exclaimed.

 

"After that Himchan came after me...I couldn't tell him the truth about her. It would just kill him..so I lied and he believed me" Jieun sighed.

 

"Y..you like Himchan..don't you?" you said.

 

Her eyes widened.

 

"How did you know?" Jieun stood up.

 

"Rather than exposing your friend and getting Himchan heart broken..you chose to make him hate you instead..you didn't want him to lose hope on love right?" you said.

 

Jieun nodded.

 

"I am stupid aren't I? Still having a one-sided crush..after all that drama.." Jieun said.

 

"Lets get you on the band!!" you smiled cheerfully.

 

Jieun blinked.

 

"Bwo?! But..he hates me!" Jieun said.

 

"Trust me!!" you urged.

 

She sighed.

 

"But..you can't tell the truth to anyone ok?" Jieun said.

 

Although you really wanted to say no, you had to agree.

 

"Fine!" you said.