Back to Seoul..

My brother is in love with me?

You sighed and nodded.

 

"I..we...we gotta tell him.." Yongguk mumbled and everyone's eyes became fixed on him. He clenched his fists and looked up.

 

"Lets tell him..he needs to move on and he also needs to know the truth....only after then..it will be fair on Jieun" Yongguk added.

 

Everyone nodded.

 

"But...will he believe us?" Zelo spoke.

 

Youngjae looked at you and nodded. "That's right..when it comes to Hyosung, he gets very sensitive..he might not believe us.."

 

"And what if hyung leaves again..like the time he left Seoul?" Jongup said.

 

You thought for a while as more and more negative thoughts entered your mind. "Idea! We..we just have to get Hyosung and Kikwang to confess.." you said.

 

"But how are we going to do that?" L.Joe said as him and Teentop started walking towards you.

 

"How about someone goes to fetch them?" Chunji suggested.

 

"That's...actually a good idea, and when he sees the two of them, he will finally believe us!!" Yongguk said in agreement.

 

"But..who's gonna go?" CAP asked.

 

"I'll go..you guys go ahead and practice for the music festival.." you said and were about to walk off when Myungsoo held your wrist.

 

"But how can you go alone? You need someone else too" Myungsoo smiled.

 

"Myungsoo hyung can't go!" Sungjong blurted out causing everyone to look at him. "He's the guitarist..how can we practice if he's not there to provide the background music...how about L.Joe?" Sungjong suggested.

 

You looked at Sungjong and saw him winking secretly.

 

"So..its fixed. L.Joe and Sohee will go to Seoul, meanwhile we can't let Himchan suspect that we know the truth.." CAP said and everyone nodded in agreement.

 

"The faster we leave..the better.." L.Joe mumbled while trying to avoid your eyes.

 

"Ummm..lets leave now then.." you said.

 

"Sohee..I will miss you~" Myungsoo said and kissed your cheek causing L.Joe to walk off without waiting for you. You waved goodbye to everyone before walking to the train station.

 

"So where are we going first?" L.Joe asked once the two of you entered the train.

 

The train was so packed, so packed that the two of you had to stand.

 

"I...hadn't thought about that..I guess we need to find Kikwang's hideout.." you said.

 

"I am sorry." L.Joe said.

 

You looked at him and raised your eyebrow.

 

"For not trusting you.." L.Joe then suddenly the train stopped and L.Joe wrapped his arms around you as more people flooded in the already crowded train.

 

You pressed your chin on his shoulder and took deep breaths as you tried to control your rapid heart beats.