Jerk L.JOE!

My brother is in love with me?

Sohee's POV ~

 

My heart  is fluttering...and I am smiling like an idiot.

 

Just as people say love is blind...so blind that I should really hurry up to school!

 

I ran without stopping until I saw a group of girls surrounding someone.

 

They were wearing the same uniform as me...and they seemed so familiar.

 

4minute and Hyuna?!

 

I hid behind a wall and quickly took out my phone to record them.

 

"You! We told you to give us  money right? So where is it!" Sohyun shouted.

 

I knew something was fishy...she's still in 4minute...why did she lie?

 

The girls stopped bullying the boy with the glasses after fulling ransacking his bag and finding money.

 

"Now scoot!" Sohyun shouted and the guy quickly ran.

 

I was going to approach them when they started talking about me.

 

"Hyuna...we can't be seen together. That Sohee has already started suspecting me!" Sohyun said.

 

I scoffed.

 

"Ok fine. I just want L.Joe to get hurt and if that Sohee tries to mess it up then just deal with it!" Hyuna shouted.

 

"L.Joe will then realise what he gets by messing with me" Hyuna laughed then they all left.

 

I came out from the wall.

 

They never left.

 

I glared at Sohyun, she glared at me back...

 

This was it...time to RUN

 

I ran as fast as I could...I could hear their heavy footsteps.

 

After 10 minutes of running, my legs just gave up...I looked back and they weren't there anymore.

 

 

I was late to school.

 

I ran all the way to school, sweating like mad...just warning L.Joe became my top priority.

 

I stopped, I couldn't run anymore.

 

I bumped into someone.

 

"Sohee?" Chunji said.

 

I looked up, still breathing heavily.

 

I had bumped into L.Joe, I saw him throwing daggers at me.

 

Aish!

 

"H-hey..this..this...Sohyun lied...she's still in 4minute!" I said while panting in between.

 

L.Joe scoffed.

 

Everybody else held their head down...what's going on?

 

"Sohyun said that you bullied her...went as far as to beat her up! How could you do that? Did you think by doing that I wouldn't date her? What's wrong with you?" L.Joe slapped me.

 

My eyes widened.

 

He never Never raised his hand at me.

 

I looked at him.

 

I tried to hold in my tears.

 

I could still feel the pain...it wasn't from the slap but from my brother's lack of trust in me.

 

I smiled.

 

"Great! I should have known how much you trust me..Hang on, look at this video will you? From now on, I won't bother you...you are dead to me!" I shouted and left.

 

Tears rolled down my eyes.

 

"Sohee!" Niel called out.

 

"Sorry Niel we can't be friends anymore." I added then headed to the principal's office.

 

"I want to withdraw" I said while wiping my tears.

 

"But..but..." he hesitated.

 

"I won't tell my parents, don't worry" I suggested.

 

He nodded.

 

"If that's your wish...but just remember that you can come back anytime" the Principal added.

 

I nodded before leaving.

 

I never thought I would leave school due to a silly thing like this...but as I said...L.Joe you are so dead to me! Jerk!

 

I ran back to the house.

 

I quickly took my suitcases out.

 

Time to start afresh.

 

I was done packing.

 

I messaged Myungsoo.

 

Thanks for everything, I will always love you, my last request, don't try to find me :)- Sohee

 

I sighed.

 

All done.

 

I grabbed a taxi to the train station.