Found her!

My brother is in love with me?

You opened your laptop and started looking for korean song covers by girls.

 

You started yawning as you had spent over 2 hours looking through covers.

 

Your eyes widened when you saw a video named 'Gyeongju high talent show'.

 

You quickly clicked on it and saw the principal introducing the talent show.

 

After introducing the talent show, 8 acts went by but Jieun couldn't find anything special.

 

She was about to close the window but stopped when she heard a sweet, female voice.

 

Jieun quickly went a bit back and saw the girl's introduction.

 

"Anyeong haseyo, Song Jieun imnida" the girl did a 90 degrees bow then sang 'I have nothing' by Whitney Houston.

 

Jieun smiled.

 

"She is good!!" Jieun said to herself.

 

She typed in Song Jieun, Gyeongju High School and ended up finding the girl's cyworld.

 

She added the girl and saw that she was online.

 

Sohee 0105: Hey, would you be interested in being a duet partner for the music festival??

 

Jieunnie : Sure..but who am I speaking to?

 

Sohee 0105 : Oh..this is Lee Sohee, I was wondering if you would like to be BAP's duet partner..

 

Jieunnie : Oh! You're Lee Sohee!! I heard that you know the BAP boys..are you Himchan's girlfriend? He's my best friend's..never mind.  My friend would kill me if I duet with BAP...

 

Sohee 0105 : Wait..why?? Please..you're really good and this music festival..it means a lot to them.

 

Jieunnie : I..I can't. They will hurt me..

 

Sohee 0105 : I promise you that they won't. I will be there everytime you're with BAP ok? Please do this.

 

Jieunnie : You seem to care a lot about BAP..

 

Sohee 0105 : They..they are my friends.

 

Jieunnie : Fine! But you have to be there!!

 

Sohee 0105 : Ok~ Can you come to 18, Geyonga Street now?

 

Jieunnie : Ok.

 

Sohee 0105 : See you here then~

 

You smiled to yourself as you closed the window.

 

"Noona! Himchan hyung..did something happen between the two of you?" Zelo raised his eyebrow as he walked towards you.

 

"W-What? N..Nothing. I found your duet partner!!" you quickly changed the subject.

 

"Chincha? That's great!! Who is she?" Zelo smiled.

 

"Song Jieun~ She has a really sweet voice" you answered.

 

Zelo's eyes widened.

 

"Y-You don't k-know..d-do you?" Zelo stuttered and stepped back.