UNDER ONE ROOF?

My brother is in love with me?

"Ya, why are you here?" you said to Myungsoo who was sitting there with his feet on the table.

 

"I live here~" he answered confidently.

 

"But...why are you here? I thought L.Joe lived here" he added while scanning you head to toe.

 

L.Joe walked into the house with TEENTOP.

 

"Myungsoo?" Niel said as he saw Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo just smiled.

 

L.Joe walked towards him and you didn't know what to do...should you stop L.Joe and Myungsoo from killing each other?

 

You stood in between them.

 

"He's not worth it oppa!" you said to L.Joe.

 

"Oppa? Woah Byunghun, are you cheating on Hyuna? She's way ier than this midget" Myungsoo said while pushing you aside.

 

"YA!" L.Joe shouted.

 

"Its been such a long time!! ^^" L.Joe happily said while hugging Myungsoo.

 

Your expression - = ='

 

"So she's your dongsaeng?" Myungsoo asked L.Joe and he nodded.

 

"This morning....you were fighting eac....each other...what is..this?" you stuttered still not believing what was happening infront of your eyes.

 

"He's L!! My best friend who went to SEOUL and is now back!!" L.Joe said happily.

 

"L???!!!" You shouted and walked into your room leaving Teentop confused and L smiling to himself.

 

-------------------------- FLASHBACK ----------------------

 

Myungsoo walked up to a group of girls who were talking to each other.

 

Another girl was looking at the scene from a distance.

 

L pushed one of the girl and walked away leaving her to cry, the girl watching the scene was so angry that she stood infront of L.

 

"Bwoya?" he said in an annoyed tone.

 

"Why did you push her?" you shouted at him, you swung you arm around and accidently your hand landed on his cheek.

 

His cheek was glowing red with your fingers printed on his fair skin.

 

He looked at you with shock.

 

"I deserve it" he smiled and walked away.

 

"You do know that girl was making rumours about you and Byunghun right?" Sungyeol said to you and walked away.

 

"BWOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you shouted to yourself.

 

The next few days you tried to apologize to L but he never came to school.

 

"Who are you looking for?" Byunghun questioned you who was waiting outside L's class.

 

"No-one" you lied.

 

"I wish L was here...that bastard went to Japan, leaving me here all alone" LJoe answered.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS-------------