Just like old times...

My brother is in love with me?

Himchan stopped kissing and looked at you.

 

You just froze, you didn't know how to react to the sudden kiss.

 

"I will always protect you..no matter what. You've been through a lot today, have a good rest." Himchan ruffled your hair and walked out from your room.

 

You just stood there frozen...but this time your cheeks went a bit red.

 

"Noona! W...What happened? Himchan hyung is smiling!!" Zelo said as she stood infront of you while stratching his head in confusion.

 

"I..he...uh.." you stuttered.

 

You could see Zelo about you spot your red face.

 

"Um..nothing..I gotta get some fresh air!!" you said and quickly walked out of your room.

 

You just couldn't explain what just happened..moreover, you couldn't explain what you felt or why you blushed.

 

You started walking straight, not caring about where the road went..you spotted a park with two empty swings and sat down with your eyes closed.

 

Suddenly you felt cold water on your face and hair.

 

You immediately opened your eyes and stood up..to see L.Joe laughing at you with a half empty bottle in his hand.

 

He saw you looking and immediately went quiet.

 

You could see him trying hard to control his laughter, you couldn't help but chuckle.

 

"You still are the worst actor ever! You can't even keep yourself from laughing!!" you laughed.

 

He blinked for a second and laughed.

 

"Your expression!! It was priceless!!" he said while clutching his stomach.

 

You spotted the half empty bottle and quickly snatched it while pouring the water on L.Joe's head.

 

He paused and looked at you with a shocked expression.

 

You tried to step back but he held your wrist and wrapped his hand around your waist so you couldn't go.

 

Your faces were just a few inches apart, you looked down at your shoes trying to avoid his gaze.

 

"Oh..um..sorry.." L.Joe said shyly and quickly let you go, leaving quite a distance in between the two of you.

 

"Are..are you still thinking about the confession?" L.Joe sighed.

 

You looked up at him and saw him about to walk away in disappointment.

 

You held his wrist and he looked at you.

 

"Why?! How couldn't you tell your sister that you had feelings for her? How could you just keep it in? You're so stupid! Just like always..you're mean..you're an idiot..but this time..you went over the line!! How couldn't you tell me?" your voice just gave out and so did the strength you used to hit L.Joe's chest.

 

He pulled your hands down and hugged you.

 

You hugged him back while quietly sobbing.

 

"I..I couldn't. You looked happy...hey..forget all about the confession ok? You're my little sister and I will always be your brother.." he said trying to hold his tears.

 

"The pair of you finally made up! Include me in the hug too!!" Myungsoo smiled as he ran over to the two of you.

 

You looked at L.Joe who looked back at you.

 

"I..gotta go..they must be worried about me.." you quickly made an excuse and ran away.

 

L.Joe looked at Myungsoo who looked disappointed.

 

"Kwenchana?" L.Joe asked.

 

"Ofcourse, we will be back in no time~" Myungsoo smiled in confidence while L.Joe's eyes travelled to you, he sighed as he placed his hand on his racing heart.

 

"Sohee.." Chunji said stopping you.

 

You looked up to see Chunji smiling.

 

"Let's talk.." he said in a tone completely different to his normal self and pulled you down as he sat on the grass.

 

"You must be going through a lot right? So this is for you.." he said while handing you a chocolate chips icecream.

 

You looked at him as you took the icecream.

 

"What's the catch?" you said as you raised an eyebrow due to his new behaviour.

 

He blinked for a second and started protesting.

 

"There is no catch!! Why don't you ever believe me? Bully!!" he shouted.

 

You silently chuckled.

 

"Aigoo, alteast you haven't changed~" you flashed a smile and ruffled his hair, making him blush.

 

"Thanks for the ice-cream again!!" you smiled and stood up.

 

"Bye Chunji..." you smiled and waved at him before turning around.

 

Chunji looked at you and smiled.