Guilty

My brother is in love with me?

The BAP members went back home with various thoughts in their heads but one thought that was consistent in all of them was how to tell Yongguk the truth about Hyosung...and how to prove Jieun's innocence. 

 

"H-Hyung...I...I feel guilty..for hurting Jieun noona.." Daehyun said as he stopped walking and stood still infront of their house. Yongguk sighed as he looked at Daehyun's sad expressions, after all he felt the same thing..they all did.

 

Yongguk looked at his dongsaengs and wondered what he could say or do to cheer them up.

 

"How about we treat her better now?" Yongguk suggested.

 

Jongup lifted his head and smiled as his eyes glistened at the suggestion, he immediately nodded.

 

"That sounds like a great idea~" Jongup said excitedly.

 

Yongguk was startled for a few seconds, he had never really seen Jongup this interested before. 

 

Zelo looked at Jongup and nodded. "It definitely does...but why can't I hear anything? Has Himchan hyung kicked her out?" Zelo panicked as he turned his attention to the silent environment.

 

"You know what? I think you are right Zelo..it's too quiet!!" Yongguk said with a worried tone and rushed to open the front door.

 

As he opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of an asleep Jieun on the couch and Himchan who had his index finger infront of his lips to tell s to be quiet.

 

Yongguk's eyes widened at the warm environment between the two people who literally used to hate each other, his thought was bursted by the sounds of the rest coming in. 

 

"She's sleeping!!" Yongguk whispered to all of them. They saw Jieun asleep and froze. The scene they were expecting was completely opposite to the scene presented infront of them. 

 

"We finished composing the music!!" Himchan exclaimed.

 

"She finished writing the first two verses of the song too!! We are so going to win that competition~" Himchan added while flashing the paper with the first two verses of the song.

 

Daehyun looked at the lyrics and his lips began to curve up into a smile. 

 

"You are right! Woah...noona is quite talented!" Daehyun remarked as he read over the lyrics.

 

"I guess she is.." Himchan muttered under his breath as he looked at Jieun.

 

Yongguk made his way up the stairs to his room, he locked the door behind him and laid on his bed, his back against the bed. 

 

'Was I the worst to her..? I didn't even give her time to explain..' Yongguk thought and puffed out his cheeks due to the build up of guilt he was feeling. 

 

'I am the most guilty..so I should be the one who makes her happy the most...' Yongguk thought and bit his lower lip.