Relationship?

My brother is in love with me?

Sohee and L.Joe looked at each other then at Kikwang and back, not knowing what to say or what to do...they didn't really expect to find Kikwang so soon.

 

"Yeah...I am Kikwang..got a problem?" Kikwang said with a cold tone while eyeing you.

 

You looked back at it without hesitating, slightly annoyed with Kikwang's tone. "..Aniya..I just thought the Kikwang my friend talked about would be handsome..turns out he's really ugly~" you smirked proudly.

 

Both L.Joe and BEAST laughed out loud at your comment.

 

"Good one!!" L.Joe chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, forgetting about everything that had happened so far between the two of you.

 

You blushed slightly and tilted your head to face L.Joe as your lips curved up to a soft smile.

 

Kikwang just glared at you..shocked why your straight-forward way of talking, he curled his fingers into a fist and clenched it.

 

Doojoon who spotted the fuming Kikwang just held onto Kikwang's fist, making it uncurl back.

 

Doojoon smiled weakly and patted Kikwang's shoulder before looking at you and L.Joe.

 

"Are you guys dating? You two look good together~" Yoseob exclaimed. "Don't they??" the hyper active, maknae like member nudged to Dongwoon who just nodded.

 

"Hyung, aren't you acting a bit weird? You're never like this around pther people.." Dongwoon said while looking at Yoseob with confusion.

 

"Y..Ya..? Shut up, I am trying to show my charming self!!" Yoseob whispered into Dongwoon angrily.

 

"B-But..isn't he her boyfriend? He even has his arm wrapped around her shoulder!!" Dongwoon quickly replied back.

 

Yoseob turned his attention to you and L.Joe and gasped.

 

"Are you guys in a relationship?!" Yoseob blurted out, he hadn't really taken into account that you and L.Joe seemed close together.

 

Both L.Joe and you gasped a little when the two of you heard Yoseob's question.

 

You bit your lower lip not knowing what to say...