Decision..

My brother is in love with me?

Sungjong chased after you and found you in the hill top.

 

"Hey" Sungjong called out to you.

 

"Oh..he..hey" you said out of surprise and quickly stood up.

 

"I am Lee Sungjong, from INFINITE. I am not here to tell you what to do, I am just here to listen to you ok?" Sungjong smiled warmly.

 

You hugged him immediately, you could feel tears flowing out of your eyes.

 

"I-I don't know what to do. It's so confusing!!" you sobbed.

 

"Sohee, kwenchana.." Sungjong hugged you back while gently patting your back.

 

You cried on his shoulder then stopped and sat back down, you looked at Sungjong.

 

"H..how was Myungsoo when I left?" you asked Sungjong.

 

"He was a goner, he was devastated, angry, he never rested one minute to find you again..he just never really stopped..he searched every tiny corner of Seoul then your friend told him your address and we caught the first train going here" Sungjong said.

 

You nodded as you listened.

 

"Do you think it would be better if I left him for good?" you asked.

 

"As I said, I am just here to listen" Sungjong said.

 

"I made my decision~ Sungjong ah, treat me to icecream" you smiled brightly as you pointed at the ice-cream van.

 

He nodded and bought two chocolate icecreams, one for him and one for you.

 

"You're not going to ask about L.Joe?" Sungjong asked.

 

You shook your head.

 

The two of you talked as you walked back home.

 

"Sohee" Myungsoo said as he stopped patrolling outside the house.

 

"Let's talk" you said while Sungjong went inside.

 

You walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

 

"I love you..I am sorry for running away from you, you're a great..guy..and you don't deserve me.." you sobbed as the pain your heart grew worse.

 

Myungsoo stopped the hug and looked at you.

 

"You were the first girl that I wanted to call my girlfriend, you're one of a kind" Myungsoo smiled as tears came into his eyes, he cupped your face in his hands.

 

"I am sorry Myungsoo..its not you..its me..I like someone else" you lied.

 

He looked shocked for a few seconds before responding.

 

"You forgot me so easily Sohee? It must be that Himchan right?" he said.

 

You were taken aback..you had to nod.

 

"We just got together..we can't break up" His voice was giving up, he was breaking down.

 

"I am sorry..I really am" you said as tears flowed out of your eyes.

 

Myungsoo quickly hugged you again.

 

"Break-ups !" he said.

 

You nodded.

 

"They do.." you said.

 

"So I take it, you're not coming back to Seoul then?" Myungsoo asked.

 

You shook your head.

 

"I will come to visit you someday~ Myungsoo ah, promise to be that we will still talk ok?" you said, he nodded.

 

"Find a nice girl and make her your girlfriend" you smiled weakly while the pain in your heart grew worse.

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat.

 

"Better get back to the train station and find L.Joe" he changed the topic.

 

"Guys let's go!" Myungsoo said and the rest of INFINITE followed.

 

"Noona!" Zelo ran towards you.

 

"Did you two break-up?" he asked.

 

You nodded and sobbed.

 

"But why?" Daehyun asked.

 

"Cause..it was better to let him go and hurt him all the time.." you said.

 

"Come here!" Himchan said and hugged you tightly while you buried your face in his shoulder.

 

*I am sorry Myungsoo, I don't want you to stop living life just cause of me* you thought.