Bully L

My brother is in love with me?

You marched across your room while fiddling with your fingers as you thought about how to confront L.

 

You gathered up all your courage and walked into his room.

 

"I am sorry for slapping you when we were younger, I didn't know that the girl was making rumours" you quickly said and lifted your head up.

 

"An apology can't make up for it, I'll make your life hell" Myungsoo answered.

 

You saw Myungsoo putting his top on while there was a girl inside his bed, he just smirked.

 

You were taken aback by this then you screamed and immediately ran outside the room then bumped into someone.

 

"Wae?" L.Joe said as he noticed it was you, you just shook your head.

 

He ruffled your head after such a long time making you blush.

 

"Idiot, you're blushing!" LJoe said while laughing.

 

You quickly walked away from L.Joe.

L.Joe entered his room and placed his hand on his heart which was constantly thumping.

 

"Kwenchana, she's not my real sister" L.Joe said to himself and smiled confidently.

 

"Sohee ah, let's go somewhere like old times. Just the two of us" L.Joe said to you and you immediately nodded.

 

"I am coming too" Myungsoo interuppted making you glare at him.

 

The three of you were totally quiet as you were still angry with Myungsoo.

 

"LJoe oppa!" Hyuna said and hugged L.Joe.

 

"How did she come?" L.Joe and you said in a chorus.

 

"I invited her, let's double date" Myungsoo said while grabbing your hand.

 

"Uhh...sure" L.Joe agreed.