First date??

My brother is in love with me?

Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and took you away from the other two.

 

"Ya!" you shouted at Myungsoo and hit his shoulder.

 

"Ow" he said while rubbing his arm.

 

"The two need some privacy! Do you really want to go between them?" Myungsoo glared at you.

 

"Fine, let's meet here at 2 o'clock. Bye!" you said and walked away.

 

"You can't be serious right?" Myungsoo said while laughing then he noticed that you had already walked off so he ran as fast as he could to catch up to you.

 

"Don't follow me!" you hissed.

 

"Let me guess, you're jealous that I was in bed with another girl right? Don't worry that girl wasn't that pure unlike you" Myungsoo watched closer to you.

 

You felt your body warming up and your heart thumping louder.

 

 

"IDIOT!" you shouted out of frustration and walked away while Myungsoo ended up laughing at your actions.

 

"You and L.Joe seem close" Myungsoo said to you.

 

"DUH he's my brother" you answered.

 

"Girls seem to really like him, do you like him?" Myungsoo asked you in a serious tone.

 

"Ew. I am his sister and anyways, why are you asking?" you replied curiously.

 

"N..nothing" he said while chuckling.

 

"How weird!" you said as you saw him chuckle.

 

"Ya!" he shouted.

 

"You can follow me, in one condition. How much money do you have?" you questioned him.

 

2 hours after,

 

"Aren't you done?" Myungsoo said while panting.

 

"Nope" you said while smiling as you ordered even more food.

 

"What is this? Its too spicy!!" Myungsoo said while panting again.

 

"Its not that spicy, cry baby!" you said while laughing which made Myungsoo laugh with you.

 

"So...will you be my girlfriend?" Myungsoo asked you seriously.

 

You desperately wanted to say yes but the thought of him joking came to your mind again.

 

"Sorry, you're not my type" you told him and saw him pout which made you laugh.

 

"Oh its 2 let's meet the others" you said as you got up.

 

"Our first date ended up nicely" Myungsoo said while laughing, you just scoffed and made your way towards L.Joe.

 

"Where's Hyuna?" you questioned L.Joe.

 

"I..I dumped her" he answered.