All under one roof

My brother is in love with me?

"Lee Byunghun! I don't want to go..and you know why.." you said as memories of L.Joe slapping you re-appeared in your mind.

 

"I know..Sohee..I am sorry..I should have never trusted her." L.Joe said as he cupped your face in his hands.

 

"Its..just that..you were with Myungsoo and I..I got jealous.." L.Joe said.

 

"Bwo? It..can't be.." you said as you stepped back.

 

*My brother..he's not in love with me right?* you thought as the image of the two of you kissing came to your head.

 

"Noona.." Zelo said feeling worried about you.

 

You turned towards the door.

 

"Lee Byunghun..leave. Just get out.." you said while your heart was filled with mixed emotions, you just didn't know how to respond.

 

"But..Sohee..I love you.." he answered, his voice was breaking..you knew he was about to cry but the L.Joe you knew, never cried over a girl.

 

"I..I don't have the same feelings..I can't...I can't have the same feelings as you and you know why!" you shouted as your head kept banging and you felt sick.

 

"What's..what's going on?" a familiar voice struck, you lifted your head to see Myungsoo panting, beside him were INFINITE.

 

"Sohee..I missed you" Myungsoo said as he ran over and hugged you tightly.

 

You were taken aback by the hug, you didn't do what to feel.

 

There is your brother who loves you.

 

There is this boy who wants you to be his girlfriend and then there's the boy who you were dating hugging you.

 

You broke the hug making Myungsoo look at you.

 

"Sohee..what's going on?" he said in a worried tone.

 

You looked at him.

 

"I..I gotta go..please..don't come after me.." you said and quickly ran out of the door with all your might as tears flowed from your eyes.