Silent treatment?

My brother is in love with me?

Your POV ~

 

What am I doing right now? I shouldn't be kissing my brother!! I quickly stopped the kiss making him look at me...his eyes were full of innocence..

 

"We're siblings!" I shouted and ran into my room while crying.

 

This can't be happening!! I can't be having feelings for my brother, that's just....

 

How do I face him now? What about Myungsoo? Urgh...I really don't know what to do. I crawled under the blanket and rested my head on the pillow...

 

Then...I didn't know when my eyes closed.

 

I felt someone caressing my cheeks, just thinking that it could be L.Joe made me wake up.

 

Myungsoo quickly looked elsewhere.

 

"Good morning" I smiled at him pretending nothing was wrong.

 

"So?" he said as a wide smile spread across his lips.

 

"So...?" you said trying to figure out what he was going on about.

 

"We're officially going out?" he said.

 

"What?! Ofcourse not!!" I said in a panicked voice, but inside I really wanted to say yes....his voice...his eyes....I love them and I love him.

 

Then L.Joe entered the room.

 

"Hey man" he said and hugged Myungsoo.

 

"I saw you yesterday at the club with that girl, did something happen between you two?" Myungsoo said.

 

Girl? So yesterday was just a dream?

 

L.Joe eyed me then looked at Myungsoo, he smirked.

 

"What do you think?" he replied.

 

Myungsoo laughed.

 

"You got over Hyuna?" I questioned L.Joe, he didn't make eye contact with me meaning yesterday was true.

 

"What's to get over? A few nights having and that's it" L.Joe answered bluntly.

 

"That's not how you treat a girl" Myungsoo said.

 

"If it was my girl, I would make sure she was the one before you know doing it with her" Myungsoo added.

 

Then he looked at me and smiled.

 

He made my heart skip a beat, I could feel myself getting flustered so I just got out of bed and brushed my teeth.

 

I got out of my room and saw Infinite + Teentop together eating breakfast.

 

"Byunghun oppa, say ahhh" I heard a girl's voice.

 

I turned towards that voice and saw a familiar person...a girl feeding L.Joe.

 

"Oh you must be Sohee!" she said and shook my hand.

 

"Oh and you are?" I immediately said pretending not to be shocked.

 

"I am Sohyun" she said cheerfully.

 

Why does she seem so familiar?

 

"Hyuna will kill me if she sees me with you at school, so bye!" she said to L.Joe and then kissed him right on the lips and he kissed her back.

 

Maybe she's his girlfriend now..

 

Hang on!

 

"Sohyun from 4minute?!" I blurted out and everyone looked at me.

 

"Not anymore, she kicked me out for becoming Byunghun's girlfriend" she answered and waved bye to everyone.

 

Byunghun?? He never lets anyone call him by that name...and she seems way too evil to be out of Hyuna's group already...what's going on.

 

"I should go to school too" I got up.

 

"I will come with you"  Myungsoo said and grabbed my wrist.

 

I saw L.Joe glaring at us.

 

What the hell does he think he's doing? He's my brother for god sakes!

 

"What can I do to get you to go out with me?" Myungsoo asked me once we were outside.

 

I smiled at the question.

 

"Use your imagination" I said and ran away from him.

 

My heart is racing...this is it, this love.