EX?!

My brother is in love with me?

You looked at Zelo with confusion.

 

"What is it? Tell me!!" you demanded.

 

"Ok..Himchan hyung..he fell in love with this girl..he loved her to death, he felt like she was his true love.." Zelo said as he sat down.

 

"T-That g..girl is Song Jieun?" your eyes widened.

 

He looked at you and quickly shook his head.

 

"Ani..Jieun noona's best friend, Jeon Hyosung..Jieun noona..s-she lied to Hyosung unnie and told her that Himchan was ually harassing her..soon the news spread like fire in the school and soon after Hyosung unnie was so upset that she dumped Himchan hyung and left..when Himchan hyung found out that Jieun unnie did it cause she had feelings for him..he was so angry." Zelo said.

 

You stood still trying to get all the information in your head.

 

"D-Does that mean he doesn't like Jieun now?" you asked.

 

"He hates her a lot! I am not joking...one of the reasons why we had to leave school was because of Himchan hyung's threats to Jieun noona..Jieun noona had to move schools after that cause his fangirls kept bullying her and eventhough she didn't want to leave, her father..the dean..he moved her to a private academy" Zelo sighed.

 

Your eyes widened and you just froze.

 

Suddenly the bell rang and you looked at Zelo.

 

You immediately ran down the stairs making the boys look at you.

 

"I..its my friend..Uh..I am going out now..see ya~" you laughed awkwardly and quickly opened the door.

 

You got out of the house and sighed.

 

"You must be Jieun.." you said as you turned your attention to Jieun.

 

She nodded.

 

"I-I can't do this..I am scared..sorry.." Jieun said and began to walk away.

 

"Wait.." you said and quickly catched up to Jieun.

 

"I..I heard about you and Himchan.." you said.

 

Her eyes widened.

 

"I..Is it true?" you asked.

 

She looked at you with shock.

 

"Y-you don't b..believe it?" she asked.

 

"Lets talk somewhere else.." Jieun said and pulled you towards a park.

 

She sat down on the swing and looked at you.

 

You quietly sat down beside her.

 

"Hyosung...she loved someone else.." Jieun spoke.