Their...transferring too?!

My brother is in love with me?

You were hugging your knees as you looked at a photo album of you and L.Joe, you still didn't know how to respond to L.Joe's feelings.

 

He was your own brother and you didn't know his feelings.

 

You sighed in disappointment.

 

You quickly closed the photo album and picked up all the used up tissues then threw them in the bin, you looked at your swollen eyes in the bathroom mirror..

 

You started wondering how your love life changed so drastically..

 

Then you heard your phone ring.

 

You quickly went back to the room and looked at the phone to see that you had received a message, you opened the message and your eyes widened as you read it.

 

Anyeong Sohee! Just so you know, I still haven't given up on you...so Infinite and TeenTop are transferring there!! Ta dah~ And to add an even more exciting news, we're living with you..l.Joe talked to his grandma and we're going to be there tomorrow. He wanted to stay in a hotel for today..for some odd reason but..yeah..I hope to see you at school.

 

-Your Myungsoo

 

"WHAT?!" you screamed.

 

They were coming back?!

 

"Noona!" Zelo ran into the room while holding a piece of paper.

 

"What's wrong?" you quickly asked.

 

"Y-your friends..they...their taking part in the festival..." Zelo mumbled.

 

"H-Himchan..hyung..he's angry.." Zelo added, the sound of pans clanging and being dropped on the floor could be heard. Pretty soon, the sound of broken glass appeared.

 

Zelo and you looked at each other and quickly stepped outside.

 

"YA!" you shouted at Himchan and grabbed his arm, to stop him from  breaking any more plates.

 

"Come with me.." you said and pulled him into your room while locking the door.

 

You looked at Himchan who sat in your bed trying to control his anger.

 

You crossed your arms and looked at him.

 

"What's wrong with them coming here?" you asked curiously.

 

Himchan shot a death glare at you and scoffed.

 

"What's wrong?! That Myungsoo guy is obviously coming to get back together with you! And that L.Joe guy too.." Himchan said with anger.

 

"So...?" you said.

 

"Y-you will leave us and go with them right?" Himchan said and stood up.

 

"Don't come near me..I already know your answer. Girls like it when boys fight for them..but I am not one of the boys who loves you to death! I am not gonna protect or fight for you!" Himchan shouted as she clenched his fists.

 

You sat on the bed..you knew that Himchan had feelings for you, but you also knew that you couldn't lead him on.

 

"Th..that's exactly right..that's the reason I left in the first place...to make them fight for me.." you said.

 

"DON'T LIE!" Himchan shouted as she faced you.

 

Your eyes widened.

 

"B...That's..that's the truth" you said while trying to avoid his gaze.

 

"you're different..to all the other girls..even her.." Himchan mumbled.

 

Before you had a chance to answer, Himchan cupped your face and kissed you passionately.