Bet

My brother is in love with me?

"Why is Yongguk so angry?" you spoke.

 

"Himchan hyung..he was broken last time..he just doesn't want to see Himchan hyung to get hurt all over again" Daehyun said.

 

"You guys..why did you react calmly?" you asked curiously.

 

"You noticed huh? Normally we do get angry..but the fact that you trust her was enough for us I guess" Youngjae answered.

 

"Noona...what else do you know about Jieun unnie?" Zelo urged.

 

"W..What are you talking about?" you tried to seem clueless.

 

"Noona, you're easy to read. You must have trusted her because you know something more...did she maybe..not spread the rumours? Its possible for it to be someone else's work" Jongup said.

 

You gulped and tried to remain  calm.

 

"Ofcourse not! I am a professional, she's an amazing singer, she would make the best duet partner" I said while walking faster.

 

"We all know that you are lying noona" Jongup chuckled.

 

"Fine....I confess..it wasn't her who spread the rumours. It was Hyosung herself.." you said as you sat down on the grass.

 

"H..Hyosung..she loved someone else...someone called Lee Kikwang" you added, you could see the shocked faces infront of you ready to reply.

 

"Lee Kikwang?!" Myungsoo exclaimed from the behind.

 

You turned around and nodded.

 

"H-he was dating someone else the last time we checked" Sunggyu said.

 

"Eh?" you immediately stood up.

 

"We heard that he just dated Hyosung cause of a bet..." Sungjong added.

 

"What if Himchan hyung finds out about this?" Youngjae ruffled his hair.

 

"W-What did you just say? That girl..Song Jieun..she's innocent?!" Yongguk shouted.