Back together again

In the crowd of thousands, I only see you

 

Kyuhyun and Jaehyun collected their Ford Kuga SUV and Kyuhyun was driving it with pride! They came to London 7 years ago, they save up and could now rented a decent apartment, they work hard to gain career status, and now they have their very own car!!

"Wow, it's so smooth and comfortable!!! I love our car!!!!" Jaehyun felt happy with their choice and kept playing with everything, especially the sun roof.

"Yeah, but every month we have to set aside some money to pay the instalment. So our savings will be less" Kyuhyun reminded him.

"Yeah I know, but if we have salary increment next year, we can put more into our savings" Jaehyun smile happily. "It's great, isn't it? We finally have our own car!! Woohoo!!"

"You promise to apply for international licence!" Kyuhyun glanced at him, feigning his annoyance. 

"Yes yes I will. But anyway, Sungmin has international licence, so we have 2 drivers now!!" Jaehyun laughed.

"You okay for him to drive?"

"Why not?"

"You are the one sharing to pay"

"Kyu, common! I'm not that calculative. You and him are a pair, so of course he can drive this car too..."

"I just need to know that you don't mind, Jae. It's already so nice of you to accept Sungmin after what he did to me, so I can't ask for more" Kyuhyun said and turned to him "from the bottom of my heart, thank you!"

"Heyyyy, why so serious? You are welcome okay. Don't worry about it...." Jaehyun smile, then looked at his phone to read an incoming message. He raised his eyebrows but decided not to say anything to Kyuhyun. He typed a reply message and click sent. 

"Wanna drop by somewhere to eat lunch?" Kyuhyun asked when he stopped the car at a traffic light. 

"Ermmmm, can we pack lunch? We can buy from Melissa's. You can wait in the car while I go in to get our lunch" Jaehyun smile. 

Kyuhyun gave him a strange look "Sure? I thought you usually want to eat out on weekends, and now with our car, we can go anywhere!" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Maybe we drive out for dinner?" 

Kyuhyun started the car again when it turned green. "Alright..." he said, still felt strange that Jaehyun prefers to eat at home. 

At Melissa's, Jaehyun ordered for 3 packs and went back to the car. "Okay, let's go!" 

Kyuhyun drove into their underground car park. He found a slot and parked, and turned to Jaehyun. "Jae, I need to update our car plate number with the building management. You go up first? I just run to the estate office for a while" 

"Okayyy!!" Jaehyun smile happily. Just nice, he could arrange a surprise 'party' for Kyuhyun. 

Jaehyun took the lift to go up to their floor. True enough as he expected, Sungmin was there, leaning on one of his luggage, against their door. He was reading something on his phone. "Sungmin!!!" Jaehyun called out and was practically running towards him.

Sungmin looked up, stood up straight and waved "Jae!!" and hugged him. 

"Welcome to London!! I was surprised to see your message that you've arrived here!! I thought it's tomorrow!" 

"I wanted to surprise Kyuhyun! So I purposely got an earlier date ticket! You two collected your car? Wowww congratulations!!!"  

"Yeah, we'll dine out tonight to celebrate okay? Come, let's go in! I'm so happy that you are finally  here!!! I bought lunch for the 3 of us. We give a surprise to Kyuhyun, okay? He's at the estate office downstairs to update our car plate number" he laughed and unlocked their door with their PIN. He helped Sungmin with one of his luggage, and put their lunch on the table. 

He asked Sungmin to put his two luggage, hand carry bag and backpack inside Kyuhyun's room. Then Jaehyun arranged their lunch neatly on their dining table, and told Sungmin to open the door when Kyuhyun punched in their door PIN, while he himself will hide, coz Kyuhyun would expect Jae to open the door, and not Sungmin. 

When Sungmin heard the tit-tit-tit-tit PIN number, he quickly open the door. 

Kyuhyun walked in, removing his shoes, and slipped into slippers, while all the while looking down at their mails that he was holding "Done, updated our car plate number already..." 

"Hi Kyu..." Sungmin said, smiling. 

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun was still engrossed looking through their mails. 

Sungmin purposely stood in front of him, blocking his way. "Hi.. my dear Kyu..."

Kyuhyun looked up. That wasn't Jae's voice! He nearly dropped all the mails that he was holding! "Sungmin?" he said with disbelief "How......? When.....?" he was just lost for words.

"Aren't you going to hug me first?" Sungmin chuckled. 

Still with disbelief, Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin, trying to figure out whether this Sungmin in front of him is real or only in his disillusion mind. 

Sungmin laughed "It's really me.. " and he stepped nearer and hugged him instead. "How are you Kyu? I missed you a lot" 

Kyuhyun hugged him tightly "Ohhh Min!! You are really here! I missed you too... Welcome to London!!!" 

"Thank you" and laughingly, Sungmin said out loudly "Okay Jae, you can come out now!" 

And Jaehyun appeared from behind their wall divider and laughed at Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun feign annoyance "You knew that he's here? And you didn't tell me??" Kyuhyun dropped their mails on their coffee table and turned to Jaehyun, and ran after him. They were laughing and Jaehyun was screaming and when Kyuhyun caught him at their sofa, he pushed Jaehyun down and hit him with their seat pillow,  and Jaehyun kept screaming and laughing all the way. 

Sungmin laughed along watching them, and after all their laughter had died down, Kyuhyun went over to sit with him and hugged him again "Welcome to our home!. And how come you arrive earlier than the original date? I thought it's tomorrow?" 

"I want to surprise you, but I know you two will be out collecting your new car, so I texted Jae to say that I'm already here and I'll wait outside your door..." Sungmin laughed. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded. He was happy that Sungmin had arrived safely and that finally, they can be together. 

Jaehyun stood up, "Okay let's eat lunch? We can talk more..." he suggested, and started walking to their dining table. 

"Ohhh but we didn't buy...." Kyuhyun just realised that he didn't buy lunch for Sungmin. 

"I ordered 3 sets!" Jaehyun showed his tongue at Kyuhyun, who now realised why Jaehyun had asked him to wait in the car! Because he knew Sungmin was here and he bought an extra set, without telling Kyuhyun! 

Kyuhyun went over where Jaehyun was standing and playfully punched him, making Jaehyun laughed again. "Come, Min, let's eat" he gestured for Sungmin to join them. 

"Wait, I brought my own mug, and I got you two something too..." and Sungmin rushed in to Kyuhyun's room. 

Kyuhyun went to his room to help Sungmin "You don't have to get anything for us, you know..." 

"It's nothing, but I hope it's useful!" Sungmin stood up and closed back his luggage, and took out his mug from his handcarry bag, wrapped in bubble pack. "Come, Kyu, I show you two what I got" Sungmin smile and walked with Kyuhyun to the dining table. 

He gave 1 wrapped present to Kyuhyun and 1 wrapped present to Jaehyun. "For you, from Seoul" Sungmin smile widely.  He then unwrapped his mug, washed it, took both Kyuhyun's and Jaehyun's mugs and poured warm water into all 3 mugs. 

Both Kyuhyun and Jaehyun were busy unwrapping their present and Jaehyun was the first one to unfold what he got." Oh my! This is lovely!! Thank you, Sungmin!!!" and he stood up to try it against his body happily. 

What Sungmin got for them was Korean traditional hanbok for men! Kyuhyun's hanbok was in white for main internal layer, and light blue for the outer coat layer. For Jaehyun, his was white for main layer snd light orange for the outer coat layer. 

A man's hanbok consists of jeorgori (jacket) and baggy pants that are called baji. Also there are additional clothing Po which is the outer coat, or robe, jokki which is a type of vest and magoja which is an outer jacket worn over jeogori for warmth and style.

"Wow, thank you Min!! The last time I put on this was 7 years ago during Chuseok, with my family..." Kyuhyun said, putting on to see how he look. 

Jaehyun too, was busy putting it on, and he tied the outer coat with the beads that came with the outer coat. There was a foldable hat too which after unfolding, it looks like joseon-style hat. It completes the whole look and both guys really look good after putting on the hat! 

"Both of you look so handsome!! Kyu, where's your phone, I want to take photos!!" Sungmin said, asking Kyuhyun with an outstretched arm. 

Kyuhyun gave his phone "Here!" and said "I look better than Jae, right?" he laughed and pose in front of Sungmin. 

"Heyyyy, I look good too, see...!!" Jaehyun walked around with his hand at the back, just like a Joseon Palace official, making both Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughed. Kyuhyun gave him a kick on his backside and Jaehyun laughed. 

After they took like a dozen photos, they finally settle down to eat. They had a great time catching up and the conversation turned to the hanbok again. Sungmin told them "My hanbok is in pink! Shall we put them on during next year's Chuseok? All 3 of us?" 

"Yes!!! Let's do that!! Everyone will admire us!!!" Jaehyun said happily and high-five with Sungmin. 

"It’s a holiday here for thanksgiving too. Maybe we walk around in Central Park in hanbok?" Kyuhyun said it as a joke. 

"Yes! Why not?!!! Then all the KDrama fans will scramble to take photo with us!!! Maybe there will be a long queue!!" Jaehyun laughed.

"Jae, I was just joking!" Kyuhyun threw him a serviette. 

"No, seriously! We should do that!" Jaehyun was becoming excited with the idea. 

"Okay let's plan for it next year then!" Sungmin said, smiling widely. He was already so happy that they like his gift!!! 

After lunch, Kyuhyun helped Sungmin to unpack and he made space in his wardrobe for Sungmin's clothings. 

Jaehyun, on the other hand, volunteered to walk over to Victoria Place Shopping Centre to register for a London mobile number for Sungmin, at Mobile Booth shop. He brought over Sungmin's passport and Work Visa for registration, as well as buying a London-registed phone for him. 

After Jaehyun left, Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into a hug and kissed him properly. He poured all his love and emotions into his kiss and whispered "Welcome back into my life! I missed you so much. Please say that you will stay with me forever..."

"Ohh Kyu, this is what I've been dreaming off! To be back in your arms and to be with you. Yes, I'm staying for good, and I'll be with you forever..."

They smile at each other lovingly and hugged again...