Fall Again

Seesaw

Fall Again by LOONA

sinb and yerin are laying in bed. they lay on opposite sides facing each other. the room is quiet only small talk between them. 

"can i ask something?" sinb speaks softly. her fingers move mindlessly across yerin's cheek.

"of course" yerin responds simply

"how did you handle finding out i was taking a hiatus?" sinb asks randomly. yerin's eyebrows shoot up caught off guard by the question.

"well the night you moved away from us the atmosphere felt extremely cold in the dorm." yerin looks away from sinb focused on how to answer her question.

"cold?"

"we all knew why but avoided the topic like a plague. we didn't expect you to leave just like that so we didn't know how to handle it. i knew it was me, they knew it was me, but they could say anything because they knew i couldn't handle it." yerin explains

"did any of you speak during that time?" sinb pushes further.

"well sowon would tell us 'it's okay' or 'time will solve it' but i missed you so much. her words felt let hopeful wishes not promises." yerin opens up. sinb leans forward kisses her tear stained cheek. 

"why did you text me those nights? wait, nevermind you don't have to answer. sorry, i'll stop with the questions." sinb rambles.

"no it's okay, talking about the in between instead of avoiding is good right?" yerin smiles sweetly.

"only if you're comfortable with it"

"i want to open up and help you understand what i was going through... those nights i was with eunwoo and he'd tell me about whatever moonbin updated him on. whether its how you were or you're going to a party with moonbin and i guess i was weak in those moments and gave into my curiosity. i wondered if you thought about me or if my text meant nothing. i don't know why but i thought i was fine even if you were still on my mind. and for a while i'd talk to myself, i'd tell myself i didn't mind you ignoring me i just kept repeating it" yerin releases her held in feelings.

"when you sent those i felt like my walls were destroyed. i tried so hard to act like it doesn't affect me but a single text made me remember the days you embraced me or how i wanted to call your name. no matter whether it's a text, your voice, or laying here next to you no matter how much time has passed i want you and i think about you." sinb whispers softly never looking away from yerin's deep gaze.

"i don't want to scare you but have you thought about what will happen in the future?" sinb asks hesitantly.

"one day i want everyone to know. i'm not embarrassed to be with you and i don't want to hide it but at the moment we affect more than ourselves if we share." yerin answers calmly.

"do you think it'll be after gfriend?" sinb whispers.

"i'm ready to announce it whenever the other members are okay with it. i don't want to disregard their opinions" yerin answers.

"so that could be a year?" sinb wonders.

"or maybe even 15 years?" yerin shrugs

"what if we don't last long enough?'

"based on what it took to get together, i'd predict we'll last eternity" yerin smiles.

--

sinb wakes up with a shiver. she brushes her hair out of her face and looks over to see yerin isn't with her. 

"yerin?" she grumbles with sleep still evident in her voice. 

"sorry, you're stuck with me for the morning" yoohyeon laughs entering the room. she sits on the bed and rubs sinb's shoulder gently.

"where is yerin?" sinb questions

"i guess i woke her up when i came earlier. i told her we had plans and she said she'd see if hayoung or joy wanted to hang out." yoohyeon explained watching the sleepy sinb finally sit up.

"you kicked her out?" 

"no... i simply told her we had plans and she said she would leave" 

"get out of here and let me get dressed..." sinb groaned.

--

sinb and yoohyeon are walking out of a salon with sinb's hair newly dyed black and now short. she runs her fingers through it and shrugs.

"i was nervous at first but it feels nice to actually have healthy hair." sinb comments.

"see, i told you it would be good" yoohyeon replies. they walk to a cafe where they meet with jiu. yoohyeon hugs her sneaking a kiss on the cheek as sinb sits down across from the couple.

"i would've invited yerin if you had not excluded her this morning" sinb jokes.

"you excluded yerin?" jiu turns to her shocked.

"i did not! i told her we were hanging out and she excluded herself!" yoohyeon defends herself.

"i can't believe you... anyway how did the date go?" jiu asks sinb.

"it was great. it been a while since we had time alone without fighting and i could tell she really thought it out" sinb blushes while speaking about the date.

"tell us all about it" jiu leans forward.

-- 

1 YEAR LATER

yerin comes by sinb's house running through the door and crushing sinb's in a hug. sinb is shocked and has no time to reciprocate before yerin and pulling away and placing a quick kiss.

"guess what!" she shouts.

"wha-"

"i talked to the members and they all agreed after this promotion we can come out" yerin tells her excitedly.

"are you serious?" sinb is beyond shocked.

"yes! sowon didn't want to at first but apparently, eunha talked to her and she agreed."

"that's- wow, I didn't expect it to be so soon" sinb stutters.

"this is still up to you too. if you don't want to then we don't have to-"

"no. i want this. did the company agree?" sinb hugs yerin.

"i talked them when i told them i was breaking up with eunwoo. they didn't put up much fight because they respect their artists" yerin nods.

"i can't believe this" sinb smiles looking up at yerin.

"i can't wait for the world to know you're mine" yerin presses a kiss on sinb's forehead.

--

Source Music has released a statement saying GFriend's members Hwang Sinb and Jung Yerin are in a relationship. They started dating over a year ago and the two seem nothing will split them apart.

 

A/N

there's only one more chapter left and it's an epilogue get ready!