Time To Love

Seesaw

Time To Love by Red Velvet

Sinb POV

"What do you want for us in the future Yerin?" I whisper. I meet her eyes and feel her intensity.

“I want to date you as if there's no tomorrow. I don’t care about what tomorrow holds because I know that today I'm closer to you than I was yesterday. If tomorrow doesn’t come at least I spent my last day unafraid of loving you. I want every day to be just us and no one else. I desperately dream to walk in the comfy snow together every day. You were so far away, and now you're sitting by my side. A cold wind blows and with your hand, you brush my unruly hair back. Are you seeing it too? It's weird, I think you're nervous today." She whispers.

I look down hoping to hide my blush. I think I know that two people have fallen in love. Shall we begin? I've waited for this time to love for so long it almost like a dream.

"I'm embarrassed to be face to face right now." I say looking my hands in my lap. I want to see her face but I can't muster up the courage to look up. We both sit in the silence for a while then our hands brush past each other. My heart flutters and I'm surprised when she laces our fingers together. I look up to meet her gaze and like sparkling lights, I'm sparkling in her eyes. I think I know that two people have fallen in love. How soon can we begin because I've waited years for this time to love.

"This doesn't make sense. You make my heart flutter every time." I say softly.

"You're only holding my hand. Why does my face flush?" She laughs. 

"I want to help you." I tell her. She tilts her head confused and my heart flips at her cute she looks right now.

"I want to help you learn to love yourself. I want to help you see yourself the way I see you." I lower the ice pack from her face.

"How do you see me?" She asks in the softest voice.

"You're not perfect but that's what makes you perfect for me. I want you with all your flaws. I want the Yerin behind the mask because that Yerin is perfect for me. We don't have to be perfect people because we're perfect for each other the way that we are. I can't lie and say I'm not scared I'll wake up tomorrow and see you behind your mask but I can't give up the possibility of waking up and seeing the real you next to me." I rub my thumb over her hand.

"I promise I'm done standing still. I'm ready to step towards you and whatever I have to do to prove it I will." She smiles softly at me.

"First step of proving it is staying the night. Don't leave me now that I finally got you." I tell her nervously. 

"Well, now my wish is about to come true too." She laughs.

"Don't be a ert about it or I'll kick you out." I shoved her shoulder.

"I think you've hit on me enough tonight. I'm starting to think we'll need a safe word between us." She smirks. I glare at her while standing up acting like I'm going to leave. She grabs my wrist and pulls me onto her lap trapping me in her arms.

"Will you disappear if I close my eyes?" Her voice is quiet and vulnerable.

"Never." I whisper back.

"I may be selfish but I don't want to waste even a second of time with you, please stay like this." She buries her face into my neck. 

"Lay down while I put this ice pack up. I promise I'll come back." I tell her. She nods as she let's go of my waist allowing me to leave to room. As soon as I'm outside of the door I lean back against it taking a deep breath. I can't wrap my head around everything. So much has happened between us that this sudden step in the right direction should worry me. Oddly, it doesn't though. I know I should be scared that it's so sudden but I'm not. It like I've been for this all along that I'm not worried to have it because I'm simply soaking it in.

"Sinb! Get over here and explain." Sowon whisper shouted down the hall. I quietly walk towards her and look at her waiting to get yelled out.

"What the hell is going on?" Eunha says next to her.

"I don't really know I'm trying to figure it out too. I don't feel like explaining it right now. I promise I'll tell you everything tomorrow when I know what's going on." I explain. I walk past them to put the ice pack up.

"Is she staying the night?" Sowon asks.

"Yes. Goodnight." I walk past them heading back to my room. When I open the door I see Yerin asleep in the bed. I turn off the lights and slide in on the other side facing her. She looks so peaceful. No matter what we're going through she'll always be the most beautiful person I've seen. 

"I can't believe you're finally here." I whisper to myself.

"I'm yours. Always." She whispers back. I smile to myself before kissing her cheek gently. Her arm wraps around me and pulls me into her. White snow is falling like it's been promised to us. You're falling in my heart and piling up to fill it. I'm in your arms and this winter night is warmer than anything.

Now that I know how you feel, I think I know that two people have fallen in love. I think we're dreaming the same dream. It all feels like a dream, like the first snow we've been waiting for. Our journey has been harsh and faced many problems but now it's our time to love.


A/N

I'm currently trying to figure out if the next few chapters are simply extra chapters or whether I plan to make this a longer fic so in the next update the A/N at the end will be extremely important for you to know whether there are only a few chapters left or more.