Four Season

Seesaw

Four Seasons by Taeyeon

Yerin POV

I text Eunwoo telling him I'm coming soon to talk about things. I get ready while waiting for his response. The four seasons come and go just like relationships. I feel bad because I gave him my summer and winter too. His was my "world" but I will let him go. Did I even really love him? I love being around him but never more than a friend. I shake my head and start heading to his house. When I get there he explains that he wants to go to a near coffee house. We both know what's going to happen so I agree to his request.

"When did it become winter?" He asks as we drive to a coffee shop. 

"That's right, for a long time we were together." I say looking out the window. 

"It's funny how we became like a Shakespeare play." He laughs making the atmosphere comfortable.

"Like we met and took off as if we were each other final love. We could only see each other at first." I smile at the pleasant memories. Even if we weren't in love we had good times together.

"Now we both want something new." He smiles at me while helping out of his car. We walk together towards the cafe hand in hand. I don't feel uncomfortable because I know that we would both protect each other whether "dating" or not. We care about each other as friends and he is making sure I'm okay right now. Once we're inside we walk up to the line and wait to order. Eunwoo orders for me and once he finishes we go to look for a table. 

"Isn't that Sinb's friend? Let's join them they're all alone." Eunwoo suddenly speaks. I turn to where he is looking and see Yoohyeon sitting there alone.

"Eunwoo no she-" I try to speak but he's already pulling me over there. We're awkwardly standing in front o her table and when she looks up she is extremely shocked.

"Yerin? Man. Sorry, I'm shocked..." She stutters.

"Yoohyeon isn't it? Nice to meet you, I'm Eunwoo." He flashes his charming smile and holds out a hand to shake. She hesitantly shakes it.

"Yes, I'm Yoohyeon. Nice to meet you. I didn't expect to see you two here." She seems very nervous and uncomfortable. 

"I think we both surprised. Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask. She nods and waits for me to say something. I seat down in front of her and turn to Eunwoo who is still standing.

"Will you go get a table far away?" I playfully shove him away. He laughs and says goodbye to Yoohyeon.

"I thought you and Sinb made up." She says on edge.

"We did. I'm meeting with Eunwoo because we still need to break up before I do anything else." I speak quietly since we're in public. 

"Thank god. I thought I was going to have to fight you and let's be honest we both know I'd probably lose." She laughs. 

"Neither one of us needs a fighting scandal. I'll get going so he isn't waiting too long. Hopefully, soon we go on a double date." I smile at her while standing up.

"That sounds great. Just text me later and we can plan it out. Sinb can give you my number." She says. I nod and turn to find Eunwoo. I meet his eyes and point to the restroom to tell him I'll be over soon. He nods and I turn around heading towards the bathroom. I push the door open and heard a thud.

"Oh my god. Ma'am, are you okay? I should've been more gentle." I panic and reach down trying to help the woman up.

"Yerin?" My motions stop when I hear her voice. I slowly look up and see her eyes staring back. Sinb looks stunning. I can't respond because I'm too caught up in her. I suddenly realize how close our lips are. I feel myself start to lean in.

"No matter how much I want to do this right now, I don't think our first kiss should be in the bathroom." She laughs. I remember now that we've never actually kissed. We've kissed each other's cheeks but what was about to happen was new territory. I stand up quickly trying to create as much distance. My cheeks feel on fire.

"Yes. Sorry... I came with Eunwoo to do the thing. We didn't expect to run into you." I whisper.

"Hurry up so you can be mine." She smiles while playing with the hem of my coat.

"I'm ready to give you the world because you're my everything. I'll give you my winter and summer too. In every hot and cold season, I'll be yours just a little longer." I tell her truthfully. 

"I've waited a long time... what's a few hours." She laughs as she walks by me and out the door. I wordlessly follow after her forgetting my entire reason of coming to the bathroom. She sits down across from Yoohyeon and I continue towards Eunwoo who is now sitting with our coffee. I calmly sit down across from him.

"You ready?" He smiles. I simply nod and he reaches across the table to grab one of my hands.

"We have spectators so let's keep this professional and not expose ourselves." He leans over to whisper in my ear. When he leans back I decide to start.

"I think we should break up," I tell him.

"I agree. With schedules, we're constantly missing each other's free time and I rather we have a good split than us getting sick of each other." He agrees.

"Those long days and nights will push us further so it's better we're just friends." I speak softly

"We'll shine again just maybe separately. The two seasons are changing and I'm going to support you whether you're my girlfriend or just friend. I genuinely care for you Yerin." His words sound true.

"I care for you too. I don't want to lose you completely." I tell him.

"You won't. But now you can go and when you look back I'll still be there. We were a good couple but that's the past and that's enough for me. I enjoyed our time and hope you find true happiness." He smiles softly.

"You'll always be a part of my past. Let's leave together unless I broke you heart too bad." I joke. He laughs while grabbing his chest acting hurt.

"Well, my friend, let's leave together." He stands up offering a hand.

*Few Hours Later*

"Fantagio and Source Music have both confirmed ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo and GFRIEND's Jung Yerin have split. The companies stated conflicting schedules drove the couple to an amicable split." 

 

A/N

Sorry if this chapter was rough I just need some filler and an official break up. I apologize again for making everyone wait so long but hope you all understand.