Just One Day

Seesaw

Just One Day by BTS

Yerin POV
(flashback to fingertip era)

I know this is dangerous game we're playing. We both know how the other one feels whether we've admitted it or not. Our gazes meet and the words flow between our eyes. When we touch we both know the other one feels the shock. We both know what we have is more than friendship. I don't feel the need to address it because I enjoy where we are now. But if only I had just one day to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent after hearing the words we both feel. If there's a chance with our busy schedule we would go and share the words are actions speak. I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes and remain there forever. 

I look over and see you sitting there. We're at a radio show right now promoting fingertip. My view is Sinb and I love it, her long wavy hair that falls perfectly. Her breathtaking neck when she puts it up and the strange that fall out. I spend the interview admiring you and only stopping to answer questions occasionally. Finally, the interview ends and like magnets, we are drawn to each other. Closing the space that's been too much the entire interview. I reach out and grab her waist as her arms wrap around my neck. 

Wherever we go my handbag is your waist. Always wrapped around you willingly. Whenever I see you I run out of breath. So beautiful that I try to breathe you in rather than oxygen. I love everything about you. You voice when you say my name. Your gaze when we say goodbye. Your blush when your embarrassed. Your passion when you love something. I want to be locked in you. I want to swim in you. I want to know even more of you like an explorer venturing in your deep forest of mystery.

I appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art. I want to admire you art. I want to announce how your my favorite masterpiece. Show you to all the people that will never have you the way I do. I want to hold you and tell you all the things I love about you. I imagine this all night and every day. But its a meaningless dream anyways.

If just one day, I could be with you. If just one day, I could hold your hands without consequences. If just one day, I could be with you the way you deserve it. If just one day, we could be together only us in this world loving each other deeply. I hope that I have the opportunity to be with you even just one day. Annouce my love for you so that everyone knows that we are each others. If only I could do that, how nice would it be. If only we could go anywhere. We could go eat a romantic date and watch a movie comfortably. I would do anything to be able to love you the way you want.

I'm sorry that I'm maybe too rational. It not fair for us both to want this but I refuse to give it to you. But still, if you see me, smile. Maybe you'll resent me a little or no, a lot but don't forget the time we had before. I know someday I won't be able to look at you anymore because I'll have to give you up. But before that just give me one day. Even if it's in my dreams, just one day. Please don't hard me accountable for the future. Out of all those worlds I had to swallow because what we want is not a possible reality. 

One day let's meet when the flowers bloom and leave when they wither. That will be our time together because forever isn't an option. Whether you realize it or not everything I do is to protect you. I'll protect you from the world even if it means you'll have to find someone to protect you from me. I don't think I'll get over you easily but is it selfish of me to hope you're the same way? I'm still lying to you everyday, saying that we don't have to worry for now. We will always have to worry until the day that I help you move on. 

One day it will be time for me to lose you and hope that I don't lose myself. Even if it hurts you'll move on to someone that can give you the love you want. I will try my best not to come back even if you are standing in the center of my life because what we have between us is a time bomb waiting to ruin every in our life. I would give everything to take the explosion and continue loving you but I refuse to allow you to do the same. You may hate me but maybe that'll be good to help us live without risking everything.

If just one day, I could be with you. If just one day, I could hold your hands without consequences. If just one day, I could be with you the way you deserve it. If just one day, we could be together only us in this world loving each other deeply. I hope that I have the opportunity to be with you even just one day.

If you and I are together, let's go off. 24 hours with me. 24 hours with you. 24 hours of us. I'd kiss you starting from the morning. I'd roll over in the bed we shared. In each other's arms we share gently kisses as we whisper sweet words to each other. After appreciating the closeness we have we'd go grab some brunch. We'd go to your favorite place and get it to go. Taking it to a park I'd hold your hand and soak up the sun. Sharing food and laughter together in our own world. People would pass by without giving us a glance because we aren't wrong for loving each other. The day isn't over yet, in the middle of a beautiful night I'll confess to you, with the moon as our light. All of these things tell me "If I have just one day, it's possible."

I dream every night I'll have this opportunity before we split and leave in our worlds of pain. I wish that the world wasn't so harsh. I wish I didn't have to choose between millions hating you or you hating me. I wish we could be happy without consequences but reality isn't that. Life and love sometimes are painful remember that. One day you'll learn to love without me and one day I hope I can learn to live with that.

"Rinrin... Did you hear me?" Sinb smiles happily in my ears.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I rest my head on her shoulder enjoying the time we have here.

"I was asking what you have to do tomorrow." 

"Can you please stay with me? Just one day." 

"I'll stay with you always" She smilesand my heart breaks.

 

 

 

A/N

Next chapter is a flashback of Sinb during this time!!! I wanted to give more of the backstory so enjoy!