Eclipse

Seesaw

Eclipse by Kim Lip (LOONA) 
*warning it gets a little suggestive*
Sinb POV

My bed feels so warm yet cold at the same time. The calmness of everything makes me feel comfortable like everything feels where it should. But one thing still feels out of place. Yerin is at the company discussing how to announce the break up instead of spending her free time with me. I'm glad she's getting everything handle but I can't help but wish her warmth was next to me. I can't wait to feel like we're finally moving forward together. My lips curl up when I think of all the new possibilities. The last thing I see before sleep takes over is my future and her still there with me.

My sleep is interrupted by a sudden arm around my waist and I feel sparks. I jolt up in the bed scared of the intruder.

"It's just me." Her voice soothes me. 

"Oh." I relax into her touch. I feel at home but this feeling in my stomach is so strange to me.

"Are you okay? You look sick." She speaks softly. My eyes meet her and the silence in the room takes over both of us.

"I'm fine. I just got this feeling. It was weird but I'm fine." I speak not knowing her to explain.

"What was it like?" She pushes further. I finally lay down facing her so we lay eye to eye. Her arm traces random patterns on my back.

"Like my stomach was on fire. Not in the sense of temperature but liking boiling water. That's what it feels inside when I look at you." I try to explain.

"It feels unbelievable right? Like this feels too right to be real?" She explains perfectly.

"After fighting so long it feels wrong to feel so comfortable already," I tell her.

"This is our fantasy, come to me and we can make it real. Trust me when I tell you this is all real." Her breath falls onto my lips. I look down and see her lips tempting me. Something is shaking in my heart when her tongue dips out and runs across them breathtakingly. 

"Hey, baby..." Her voice sounds lower as if dripping with what we both desire.

"Yes?" My voice shakes.

"I know it may be too soon but I want to take you on a date tomorrow. An official date." 

"Are you serious? You're ready for that?" I'm stunned.

"Sinb, your eyes which looked at me secretly for so long haven't been unmatched. I've wanted you for years and I'm sorry I've waited so long to grab you. The thoughts are being revealed make me feel hopeless but the thoughts of finally being with you give me life. I want to know everything about you. I want to feel everything with you. I want to spend my future on your side. I explore every part of you. I have to hold myself back now because I've had a taste of what we are going to be and I'm dying to taste more. Those lips call for me. They make me shake and crumble. All I want is a taste." She speaks with pure desire. 

"Then taste them." I challenge her. In a moment, the tension is relaxed and a weak sound of breath escapes her lips. The fire in my stomach ignites again spreading endlessly. Like a sweet voice in the dream, her lips call out to me. We both slowly move towards each other. She stops right in front of me.

"Are you sure you want this?" She whispers as her lips brush against mine with each word. My brain decides next. I surge forward and crush our lips together. Years of longing, years of pain, years of love pour out between us. Our eclipse begins. In the shadows where you and I meet now marked by this moment. Everything happened in fate. Her lips move back against mine with the same desire. The love that's was recently lighted now ignites. My hand reaches up and pulls her closer to me. I try to deepen the kiss back she pulls away causing me to follow lips. She puts a head on my shoulder keeping a distance between us.

"Come closer to me. I need your touch." I tell her.

"I don't think I can control myself if I get any closer." She speaks with her eyes still closed from the kiss.

"You don't have to be scared of losing control here. This is our eclipse. The moon blocks us from them. When we're in here together there is no world outside of us. So in here will you be with me continuously without fears of losing control?" I ask her. My thumb traces her full lips then traces down to her chin. It follows her jawline until I can wrap my hand around the back of her neck and pull her closer to me. Once more our lips meet like it's destiny.

*Next Morning*

I rolled over and feel warm arms wrapped around me. I sigh contently and nuzzle her head further into her neck. My stomach feels empty so I try to wake her up.

"Yerin. Wake up." I speak only to get no response. I try to get out of her arms but she only tightens her hold. Looking up I see her bare neck on display. Temptation takes over and I feel myself leaning closer. I start with gentle kisses but feel them turn into open mouth kisses. As if she was the only thing I wanted to taste at the moment. I freeze when a moan escapes her lips. I'm going crazy at the sound but I'm curious to hear more. My lips connect back to her neck and I find her pulse the skin softly.

"Eunbi..." She mutters in her sleep. I feel it blooming within me. I look at her and I can find it in her too at first glance. It's like Pandora's box. I don't care if what comes out is bad because all I know is I want to open you more. My mouth continues around her neck exploring what she gets pleasure from. 

"." It escapes her lips when I reach below her ear. I feel a hand against the back of my head encouraging me to continue. I press soft kisses now up to her ear.

"Yerin. Wake up I'm hungry." I whisper into her ear. I feel her shiver against me.

"What do you want to eat?" She mumbles. I can't believe she is still a ert in her sleep. I playfully punch her shoulder. She finally wakes up and it clear she's embarrassed about whatever was in the dream.

"Wh-what did you say?" She stutters with bright red cheeks. I swoon at how cute she looks.

"I was telling you to wake up so I could eat something." I laugh at her.

"Hungry. Yes, food. Okay," She fumbles over her words as she let's go of me. We both get out of bed and walk to the kitchen in our pajamas. Luckily, no one was in the dorm so we didn't have to explain anything. She offers to make coffee while I just get a bowl of cereal. I sit on the couch walking for her to finish.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask ready to when she walks into the living room and sit next to me.

"Um, yeah..." She says not looking at me. 

"Did you have any dreams?" I smirk. 

"I-i don't remember." She stutters after taking a sip of coffee. Her hand shakes as she places it on the table. She reaches for the remote and tries to put distance between us but my body follows her like a magnet.

"The way you're acting makes me think you dreamed something specific," I whisper in her ear and feel her stiffen.

"It was about you." She slowly explains.

"What was I doing?" I whisper against her neck.

"This..." She breathes out.

"This?" I connect my lips to the spot I had done minutes before now. I readjust on the couch to straddle her lap. I try to look in her eyes but she avoids my gaze.

"Yerin... Lose control." I grab her chin tilting her to look at me. We hold gaze for a few seconds before her hand grab my head and pull me to meet her lips. I'm getting addicted to this eclipse. Her hands travel from my face down to my waist pushing up under my shirt. My head tilts back as her name escapes my lips. I feel her lips attach to my now exposed neck. I feel my mind fog with lust but that's interrupted by a cough.

Both of us freeze in our position and slowly turn to the direction of the sound. When I see the rest of our members standing there while Yuju covers Umji's eyes I wish I could disappear. All of us stand still not wanting to address the elephant in the room.

"Sinb, get off me so I can run away," Yerin whispers to me. 

"You two are not going anywhere." Sowon states. I gulp knowing what is about to come.

"Can I at least sit on the couch?" I ask hesitantly.

"Is that what you called Yerin?" Yuju says.

"YUJU! We. Yes, sit on the couch. We need to talk about stuff and only pg-13 since Umji is here." Sowon tells us. I nod moving off Yerin to sit next to her.

"I'M LITERALLY 21 YEARS OLD!" Umji yells.

 

A/N

Hope everyone enjoys this! My updates might take longer because I'm trying to finish up my two summer classes but know I'm always trying to update as quickly as I can.