Day 5

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 6, 2014

"Sleeping beauty, wake up!" Sowon was pounding on SinB's front door, trying her best to get the girl's attention. Eunha held onto her arm, hoping to stop her. 

"Let her sleep eonnie!" She looked at Eunha than looked back and continued slamming.

"She's not getting any special treatment. SinB-ah! Wake up!" Before Sowon could continue pounding on the door, it opened, revealing the girl on the other side who was groaning at the couple's arrival. 

"SinB-ah!" Umji popped up from behind Eunha with a wide grin on her face. Yuju soon reached the group and waved with a smile. SinB sighed, scanning through the group looking for Yerin, who was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for someone?" Sowon asked with a raised brow.

"Where's Yerin eonnie?" SinB watched the girls, with an innocent look on her face, the girls sporting glances at each other and giggling.

"Didn't you know? She isn't coming. She had a schedule, I thought she told you?" Yuju said, watching SinB, who looked forlorn at the announcement.

"Come on, let's go!" Sowon grinned, SinB nodded somberly and treaded to the car slowly, while everyone else walked cheerfully. Umji stopped and hooked her arm around SinB's.

"It's okay, SinB-ah. Yerin eonnie said she would meet us later. This isn't like you, the normal stoic SinB-ah, defeated because a girl isn't going on a date with her." Umji received a shove from SinB for this, making her smile. Yuju came by them, patting Umji's shoulder.

"It's because she's in love. Come on, SinB-ah. Just tell her. Imagine what would have happened if I didn't tell Umji-yah how I felt."

"You'd be in America making millions." Umji sighed.

"Maybe, but I wouldn't have you." Yuju poked Umji's nose, the younger letting out a giggle from the touch. SinB rolled her eyes and gagged. 

"Okay, love birds, let's go." SinB went into the car, back to her usual self. Umji and Yuju followed quickly, quietly congratulating each other on cheering SinB up. 

---------------

When they walked into the restaurant, SinB realized the place Sowon booked was expensive and exclusive. She found it unnecessary and a waste of money, but they reassured her that there was no better place to go and that she wouldn't regret the day. However, what they didn't realize was that she would because Yerin wasn't there. Little did SinB know, was that Yerin was there. Her tactic today was assertive and forceful, she wanted SinB to fall for her, and she would pull all stops to make it happen.

The girls were seated by one of the waiters, another waitress quickly made their way over to them. 

"May I get your drink orders?" But SinB was too focused on the menu to look up, in truth, it really bothered her that Yerin wasn't there. These five days, she had become unnaturally attached to Yerin, and she couldn't explain why. The girls didn't order, but she paid it no mind. 

"SinB-ah, we are still thinking, what would you like?" Sowon asked, staring expectantly at her younger friend, who still kept her menu glued to her face. 

"I suppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter