Day 12

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 13, 2014

Today was the day that I'd meet SinB's father, We had an agreement that I was nothing more than a 'roommate' while he was here. Even though I wouldn't be presented as her girlfriend, I wanted to give my absolute best impression I could prepare. Wearing my nicest dress–I thought so at least. SinB laughed at me when I pulled it out, calling me a grandma. If she didn't like it, maybe her father wouldn't either, so I went for a simpler blue striped dress that SinB liked a lot more. SinB had a schedule today, so I went and set the house up for her fathers' arrival, but I had anticipated SinB's appearance before he got there. I even cooked a meal, which I was very proud of–typically, my schedule wouldn't allow a lot of time for hobbies. As 7 hit, the door rang. Taking one last look, pleased by my work, I quickly made my way to the door. Upon opening it was a tall man wearing a nice suit, with his face hidden–he was a bit intimidating. I really wish SinB-ah was here. My eyes stayed glued to him until he lifted his head and raised his brow, much like SinB would.

"C-Come in!" Stepping aside, he walked in with ease. I quietly shut the door behind him, bowing. "Hello! You must be SinB-ah's appa!" 

"And you are?" He asked without so much as looking at me. 

"I'm SinB-ah's roommate!" A smile reaching my face as I said it. He turned to me and returned the smile. Mysterious. Just like his daughter. 

"I see, well it is nice to meet you." 

"it's a pleasure to meet you too!" I made my way past him, holding my arm out towards the interior. "Please, make yourself at home."

"I've been here before. You don't need to give me that courtesy." He made his way past me and sat on the couch, returning to the cold state from earlier. 

"When did you start living here? Is Moonbin still living here?" He asked. What do I say? Do I tell him the truth? Do I lie? What if he's been here recently?

"Uh...I started living here a few days ago. And I don't know who Moonbin is." 

"For you're own good, stay away from my daughter." 

"W-what? Why?!" I combated.

"Its best for you and for her." He said coldly.

"That doesn't answer my questions."

"I don't have to answer to you." My blood didn't usually boil like this, but I couldn't help it.

"She's happy, you may be her father, but you have no right to take her happiness." He looked at me, his facial expression unmoving, but his eyes filled with concern.

"What do you mean she's happy?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Is something wrong?" 

"My daughter, she–" Before he could finish his sentence, the door burst open, startling me.

"I'M HOME!" Why are you so loud, SinB-ah?

"Appa! Wow! What a surprise!" She laughed, walking over to us. "I see you've met my roommate, Yerin eonnie!" I stared at her cautiously, afraid to disturb this different side of SinB. It was just as mysterious but just as alluring.

"You're here finally." He stood. "Your fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter