Day 19

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 20, 2014

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"

Waking up to my own singing voice was not something I was used to, and it struck oddly. Why was the song playing? I slowly opened my eyes, sitting myself up to see SinB on the phone. Wait, is that her ringtone? Chuckling at my thought, I crept out of bed and slowly treaded to engulf my girlfriend in a back hug. 

"Seven o'clock, and don't be late," SinB stated assertively. Arms laid on top of my own, my voice humming to the pleasant touch. My head laid comfortably on the crook of SinB's neck, she whimpered softly to the embrace.

"Yeah, everything's fine. There's just this annoying girl distracting me. You should see her, she has this brilliant eye smile that could save the planet." Swaying the two of us to and fro, a smile formed on my lips.

"Head over heels. Come on, let me live a little." Poking her side softly, I hoped to get the attention of my lover. While she stayed glued to the phone, she did let out a whine; her discomfort made me giggle.

"She's being extra distracting today eonnie, I need help," SinB pouted into the phone.

"It's not like that! But yeah, see you tonight." SinB finally hung up the phone, turning to me with irritation on her face.

"You could have waited."

"How could I when I have the most beautiful girlfriend to wake up to? Plus I had a pleasant dream."

"What was the dream about?" Her eyes softened, but her tone stayed just as annoyed.

"You." I smiled.

"I figured that," She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "but what about me?" 

"You and I were soaring through mountains. Like we could take on the world and nothing could harm us."

"Sounds nice." Taking a big whiff of the ocean scented SinB I smiled.

"It was, but not as nice as the real thing." 

"Damn straight! Nothing can beat the real deal!" She fist-pumped the air, earning a laugh from me. Turning to face me, her eyes lit up.

"We have birthday plans today!" I quirked a brow.

"Right, I remember you mentioning that, what does it entail exactly?" 

"I made preparations to sing karaoke, remember?" She grinned childishly, and my eyes lit up.

"You thought quite ahead of time, didn't you?" 

"Of course." She spoke confidently. "So, what would you like to do in the meantime, princess?" Shoving her playfully, I smiled. 

"I can think of something."

"I'm waiting," She said, folding her arms. 

Tackling her onto the bed, I began tickling her profusely as a giggling fit began within my partner.

"Q-Quit it eonnie!" Once I decided I'd given her enough, she'd rolled me over performing the same actions.

"N-No!" I giggled. Suddenly, she stopped, staring into my eyes. Our cheeks flush, we stared at one another, I gulped.

SinB leaned in, pecking my lips softly at first, but the kiss turned much deeper expeditiously. Searching for the hem of SinB's shirt, I impatiently pulled it off her head, briefly pulling ourselves apart before smacking our lips back together like magnets. My hands trailed SinB's exposed skin, feeling her twitch from my touch. Rolling her over so that I was now on top of her, I aimed for her neck, nibbling on the sensitivity. Eliciting small moans out of my lover I grinned against her neck.

"Eonnie..." She whined breathlessly; briefly, I sat up to look at her, our chests were heaving, lashes fluttering. She grabbed onto my blouse, impatiently and sloppily pulling it off as she threw it on the ground before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into yet another liplock. Her fingers brushed my waist, fiddling with the hem of my pants. Trembling at the touch, I couldn't remember how to breathe. SinB leaned into me, her breath hot on my ear as she whispered.

"I love you." Those words were enough to elicit something in me I never imagined was possibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter