Day 20

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 21, 2014

The window was my best friend this morning, opting to stare out of it while drinking my morning coffee. SinB was still sleeping from the night previously; after everything had died down and the crying fits had ended, the effects of a drunk SinB came into play. She was acting like a madwoman, it was quite the sight–but it seemed like she was making up for something. Trying to make me laugh, the playful kisses and the running around like a kid. The night was amazing, but no matter how nice it was, nothing would make me forget the sobs of SinB crying herself to sleep. Yesterday was undoubtedly hard for her, and I couldn't blame her. Understanding how badly it hurt to hold so much in, I couldn't even begin to imagine what she had been holding in. The bravery that my girlfriend inhibited, only made my love grow for her tenfold. She didn't just sing that song to me, she sang it to all of our friends. The SinB I met three weeks ago was not the same SinB who was lying on the comfort of our bed, and I had fallen even harder for the SinB here now. 

Searching through the memories that we had shared the past three weeks: so much had happened in such a short amount of time, and I was grateful to experience all of those moments with SinB. There was no one that I would rather, than with her. Sipping my coffee, I looked out at the bright blue sky that elicited so much hope. Maybe the future was scary, but a future with SinB wasn't; keeping my heart set on that made it easier. The strength of SinB, Eunha, Umji, Yuju, Sowon, and most importantly–my own strength. Sometimes I wonder how much I've changed since meeting SinB, if it's been a little or none at all. If anything, my heart has grown, tripled in size, and I hope it will continue to grow.

"Good morning." A sleepy SinB lazily wrapped her arms around me, as she extracted a long yawn. A smile formed on my lips before turning to face my lover. "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" A blush surfaced on her face as her eyes doubled in size. I searched her face confusedly.

"Are you alright?" Feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter