Day 4

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 5, 2014

As I was getting ready for my schedules today, my phone began buzzing. Getting up from my position and looking at the caller id, all I could do was stare. She's texting me? It was unbelievable that SinB was calling me first. It took me a few minutes to regain composure before I opened the message.

SB: Are you free today? I want to go the arcade with someone, and Eunha eonnie said you're good at the crane games.

A wide smile appeared on my face as I nodded at nothing. After nodding without a purpose, I remembered my schedule. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to spend much time with SinB today.

YR: Not today, I have a packed schedule. But maybe after it? I can find time.

SB: I have practice tonight, I won't be able to. It's whatever. I can go by myself.

I frowned at SinB's latest message. Will our schedules always be opposite each other? Even with the adjusted plans, I still had obligations I needed to take care of immediately. I got a call from my phone and grabbed it quickly hoping it was SinB again, but it was just my chauffeur. My sighs grew more substantial by the second. Putting up a front, I answered the phone with a smile.

"Chris-nim, I will be out in just a few minutes." I was quickly finishing up my makeup before I made it outside of the apartment and into the vehicle.

What I didn't expect when I arrived at the shoot was a SinB standing in front of the door looking furious. Even with the violent expression, all I could do was smile at the unexpected visitor. 

"We are here." As soon as Chris gave the okay, I made my way outside of the vehicle and to my friend. 

"SinB-ah what are you doing-"

"Your requirements for today have been extinguished, we are going to the arcade." SinB cut me off, leaving me shocked.

"What? But how?" I questioned, my schedule was unbelievably packed, how was it extinguished?

"It doesn't matter. Come on. Let's go." SinB grabbed my arm, but as SinB pulled, I wouldn't move.

"What happened to being 100 percent honest?" SinB groaned.

"Eunha eonnie made it happen." That Eunha-yah, of course she did.

"If they really are extinguished, I'll talk to my manager, then we can go to your arcade." SinB nodded, letting go of my arm.

Making way into my managers' office, she just shooed me away.

"SinB-ssi should have told you you're free to go."

"Ah, I wanted to check."

"She needs you more than this career needs you right now." Her voice was soft; if my manager was saying SinB was more important than my job, whatever SinB said to her must have been severe. I bowed, quickly making my way back to SinB. 

"SinB-ah? Are you alright?" I asked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter