Day 3

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 4, 2014

Today was the day–a real date between SinB and I. The excitement I felt was unlike any other, and I was ready to serve her my heart on a platter. I stood outside her home, holding flowers; they were probably a stupid choice, but I had to think of something enjoyable and subtle. After there was no response from my knock, I realized I never set a time for the picnic. Why am I so clumsy with a plan I've had set for months? I decided texting SinB would be the best course of action.

YR: OMG! I completely forgot to set a time for today's date! I'm already at your door-

When SinB finally showed something other than annoyance towards me, and I do this. What's wrong with me?

SB: Whatever. I'll be down shortly. Just give me a warning next time, okay?

Wait, next time? So she's admitting there will be a next time? I didn't want to get my hopes up, but it was hard not to knowing how cold SinB had been the past two days.

SinB finally opened the door after a few minutes of waiting, she was wearing a black hoodie, and black sweats with her hair pulled up. How could such a simple outfit make my heartbeat so fast?

"Quit smiling, I can't stand it."

"I can't just stop smiling when I'm taking such a beautiful girl on a date." SinB immediately threw up her hood when I said it, which was a bit odd, but I didn't worry too much about it.

"Come on, let's not waste time and get this over with," SinB said quickly, shoving her hands into her pockets. 

We made our way inside the vehicle that was filled with a basket, blanket and wine. SinB made a face of disgust as she scanned the items.

"Do you have a problem with the things I included? I'm sorry, I thought it would be nice.." I pouted as I drove. SinB quickly looked up from the items. 

"No, it's fine! It's just that I'm not fond of alcohol. I much prefer milk." A chuckle escaped me at the sudden change in SinB.

"Don't worry, I included some milk." 

"How do you think that far ahead?" SinB asked curiously. This wall-down side of SinB-ah is very endearing.

"I'll admit, I didn't think that far ahead. I had Eunha-yah help me." 

"Speaking of, how do you know Sowon eonnie anyway?" I glanced at her quickly through the rearview. 

"I told you, I knew her for a few years." 

"But that doesn't tell me how you know her." 

"That's true, but it's not like it's a secret," I chuckled. "Sowon eonnie and I were high school sweethearts." I admitted. They weren't bad memories by any means, I gained a valuable friend and ally because of it.

"Doesn't high school sweethearts mean you're still together?" 

"I said we were high school sweethearts. We broke up after she continued with her singing career. Besides she's happily in a relationship with a very short person." SinB keeled over, laughing at my harp at Eunha.

"Eunha eonnie would kill you if she heard you say that. Actually, let me call her right now to tell her." My eyes went wide.

"W-wa-wait! Don't do that!" But all SinB did was laugh, her smile quickly evaporated my panic, replacing it with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter