Day 2

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 3, 2014

The day was bright, way too bright for my eyes. I wonder how SinB-ah feels about the bright light? Does she even see it? It frustrated me knowing that I would probably never understand SinB, but it was the same thing that drew me closer to her. She was as her name suggested–mysterious. Just thinking about SinB made me smile, I had everything prepared from day one, each and every day. Of course, there would be bumps and bruises like yesterday, but I was prepared for this, emptying as many schedules as I could just for SinB. My manager understood the situation and was wary of letting me have many days off, but she eventually accepted. Unfortunately, I had a shoot scheduled for today that I could not worm my way out of. I decided to invite SinB; she might enjoy it, but knowing how yesterday went, she also might not.

YR: SinB-yah! I have a shoot today! Do you want to come?

SB: No.

YR: Aw, come on. You won't fall in love with me if you don't spend any time with me.

SB: Leave me alone.

YR: No can do. We made a deal.

SB: ...

SB: Fine. When is it and where.

YR: At 1:00, it's inside the studio?

SB: What studio? 

YR: Oh, I forgot you haven't been there. Don't worry, I'll have my driver pick you up.

SB: Whatever.

I could hear the groan coming out of SinB's mouth from what she sent. Maybe SinB was warming up to me after all–In her own, SinB, way. Chuckles kept escaping my throat as I prepared for my schedules.

-------------

SinB watched as the shoot was taking place, keeping a close eye on Yerin. 

"Hi." A girl came up to SinB and smiled at her. SinB sighed, she figured there wasn't anything better to do.

"Yo," SinB replied coldly, she shut her eyes, but she could still feel the girls presence. 

"Are you SinB-ssi?"  The girl asked. She's probably a fan. SinB lifted her head and smiled at the girl. She was cute with sharp features, and she seemed familiar somehow.

"Yes, that's me" Immediately, the girl gasped, turning her head and waving her arms.

"Eunha eonnie! It's SinB-ssi!" Eunha was SinBs good friend, If this girl knew Eunha, than surely she could be friends with SinB.

"Oh! And I'm Eunha eonnie's friend, Yuju!" SinB rolled her eyes and nodded at the smiling girl.

Eunha made her way over to the pair, looking as cute as ever with her bunny-like features.

"SinB-ah! What are you doing here?"

"Eunha eonnie! I-" the tone in SinBs voice quickly went from joy to distaste. "I'm stuck here with Yerin eonnie." Eunha was shocked by this, grabbing SinB's hands. 

"SinB-ah do you know how cool that is? You must be thrilled to hang out with someone so incredible!" She was too happy for SinB's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter