Comfort In Unexpected People

Milk And Papers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TW: A**iety a*tack! I'm not sure if that usually has a tw or not, if you know please let me know! 

 

 

 

         

               Days when you hate that you're you 
                   Days when you wanna disappear.       
                    Let's make a door in your heart
                   If you open that door and go inside
                   This place will be waiting for you
                   It's okay to believe it'll comfort you
                             This Magic Shop 
                             -Magic Shop BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday

 

Something about today made Saerom feel off. Maybe it was the loud wind, or the dark skies, it could have even been the way her toast burnt--whatever it was, she didn't like it. All of these things mixed together made her uneasy and nervous, what could this day throw at her?  Maybe she shouldn't have asked that question. 

~
"Pop quiz!" The teacher beamed at the students' dejected states. Saerom sighed, "This ," she heard Jimin say under his breath. 

The quiz really wasn't that hard, everyone finished faster than the teacher had expected, so she dismissed them early. Instead of leaving the classroom, most of the students just talked to their classmates. 

"I can't believe the school trip is already nearing." Yeji said, it felt like the school year had just started, but in reality it was already nearing September. Even the weather outside was starting to cool down. "Where are they making us go this year?'' Jimin asked, "It hasn't been announced yet..." Yeji trailed off as she looked at Saerom, "Are you going to go this year?" A sad smile spread across Saerom's lips, "I don't think so." Yeji nodded, "How about this year none of us go? We can have a vacation of our own!" She excitedly looked between her two best friends. The two shrugged, "Meh." Yeji immediately deflated, "You both ." She muttered, turning to look out of the window instead. A  grin took over Jimin and Saerom faces, she was always the most sensitive of the three. "Maybe." Saerom finally said. 

The bell rang, which meant it was time to head to lunch. "You two head there first, I'm going to stop by the restroom!" Yeji hollered as she ran out of the classroom door. Saerom shook her head, "She's going to trip," Jimin laughed as he hooked his arm with hers, "if she does, let's hope someone is recording." Saerom laughed, "Whatever, I-" Saerom stopped midstep, causing Jimin to jerk back, "What-" he also stopped. Both their eyes were trained on a certain boy, he was walking out of the classroom beside their own. Lucky for them, he didn't notice them. "Saerom..." Jungkook said as he walked up to them, he had paused as soon as he noticed their obvious discomfort. "Is something wrong?" Saerom immediately shook her head, "No, nothing." Jimin bobbed his head in agreement, "Yeah, it's nothing." He started dragging Saerom forward with him. 

Why after almost two months, was she seeing him now. Why hadn't she seen him before they realized he was here. Why was it that when she was purposefully trying to stay away from him, he showed up. The past was beginning to catch up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter