Matter

Milk And Papers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Monday

 

Jungkook hadn't greeted Saerom today. Instead he'd gone straight to his seat, not even giving her a glance--which took an immense amount of self control. 

In the back of the class, someone else was trying hard to not stare. Saerom tried to indulge in the conversation with Jimin and Yeji, but her mind was alight with the thought of Jungkook and--as much as she doesn't want to admit it--him. "So what are you going to do, Sae?" Jimin's question made her snap out of her thoughts. She shrugged, "What can I do? I've managed to not run into him thus far, I plan on rolling with that." Jimin looked at her with a tilted stare, "Are you sure that's going to work? The school's not very big, I doubt you'll be able to avoid him forever."  Though his words were most likely true, Saerom didn't really want to think of that. The truth is a scary thing sometimes, but the worst thing wouldn't be running into him again. 

"Come on, Jimin!" Yeji slapped his arm, "Saerom is completely different now! When we first met her, she was a timid little thing, but look at her now." Yeji smiled like she was the one who raised Saerom, and was now sending her off to college. Which the raising part wasn't completely off. Saerom had spent most of the time from eight years old, to now with Yeji and Jimin. "Still, I don't want my little baby near that bad boy!" Jimin forced Saerom into a hug. "Let go of me." She said flatly. Jimin released her, "I dare that boy to show up in front of us," Jimin huffed. Saerom couldn't help but laugh at him. 

That laugh caught the attention of a boy in the middle of the classroom--who may or may not have, been eavesdropping slightly. Though it was hard to hear most of what they were talking about, due to the other loudmouths in the classroom, he had distinctly heard the sound of her laughter. "What are you smiling about?" Yoongi asked noticing Jungkook's odd expression. Jungkook looked at him, "I was smiling?" Yoongi nodded, "Uh-hum." Lucky for Jungkook, the teacher walked in, saving him from having to explain himself. 

~

''Now, class, we'll be talking about affinity, or attraction. I'm sure all of you have felt an attraction to something--weather it was to your mother as a young baby, or to someone in this very room," the comment made a few people giggle, "--isn't any of my business. But, since we're talking about attraction, I'll share a quote with you all." The teacher turned his back to the class, he quickly wrote something on the white board before turning back to them. 

"You said you like me, I don't know why exactly. You claimed it's because of everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter