Coconut Hairstyle

Milk And Papers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook hummed as he walked into school on Monday. 

Something, or more so someone, was on his mind this lovely morning. 

Ever since he'd made the goal to get close to a certain member of the Kang family, he had been waiting for more opportunities to do just that. 
He was determined to get along with her like a horse on fire, a terrible analogy that he wasn't very fond of, but it got his point across. 
To start a friendship can be easy, people sometimes just click--like him and Yoongi--but he didn't click with Saerom. He was actually convinced she despised him. 

So the analogy of a terrible situation (a horse on fire), goes well with the particular pair of adolescents.

Jungkook was definitely the type of guy to befriend people, opposed to being befriended. He liked to have a plan on how close he'd let people get, and how far he'd keep them away. It's easier to do that when you barge into someone else's life--instead of them barging into yours. 

He barged into Yoongi's with enough force to knock down the boys walls, making it to where Yoongi didn't have to barge into Jungkook's.

The idiom 'to keep someone or something at bay' works well to sum everything up and top it with a nice bow.

 

As Jungkook finally snapped out of the long winding road, that is his mind, he noticed a familiar figure. A smirk spread across his lips as he wasted no time in catching up to her.
"Hey," he sent her a bunny like smile. "How was your Sunday?" He already knew what her Saturday had been like; he had the clothes that smelled like milk to remind him. 

Saerom sent him a glare out of the corner of her eyes, "What do you want?" She asked, impatiently. She could usually handle people--Heck she was usually friendly, but something about this guy threw her off. Maybe it was the coconut hairstyle. 

"Good morning to you too, and my Sunday was fine, thanks for asking." The sarcasm was obvious, but lucky for her; she practically used sarcasm as a second language. It rarely phased her when she heard it. She could continue on with her own set of words, but there was no point in prolonging this conversation. 

"Alright, I'll play along, what do you want?" She didn't stop walking as she spoke. 

Jungkook sent her a boyish grin, "I want you to talk to me." His words seemed to make her momentarily pause. "Straight foreword, aren't we?" 
He shrugged, "I prefer the term 'honest'." Saerom rolled her eyes, "Let's lessen the honesty between us." She said. Not in a way that made it seem like she wanted him to lie, more so a way that told him to shut up.

Jungkook's eyebrows puckered, "You're a hard nut to crack." He spoke of the fact that she wouldn't smile. 
"Classes will start soon," she pointed between herself and him, "so let's end this here." She didn't waste even a moment in getting away from him. 
Jungkook looked at her as she left. 

"What are you stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter