5. Everything Is Blurry

On Track

The last thing Wonyoung sees is Yujin's flustered face. 

She falls on Yujin after losing her control, causing Yujin's back to meet with the bed with her on top of Yujin. Their eyes meet and somehow both of them lost in the deepness of each other's eyes. Wonyoung is mesmerized by the hazelnut orbs who never failed to make her feels butterflies in her stomach. She can feel herself getting drawn deeper inside the brown orb. "Wonyoung?" Yujin's voice totally snapped Wonyoung out from her daydream. After realizing that she had been lying on Yujin for too long she panics and quickly trying to get herself off from Yujin. Yujin looks at the latter and was observing her before she grabs the panicked girl's wrists. "Hey" Wonyoung stops moving as Yujin's deep voice enters her ears. She looks up and meets Yujin's hazelnut orbs again. "Let's go out....." Wonyoung can't hear anything else after as she begins to panic again

"WHAT?!" Wonyoung shouts and pulls herself from Yujin. 

"Why are you so flustered? I said let's go out" "W-what d-do you mean by go out?!" Wonyoung stuttered as she thinks Yujin is asking her out. 

"What else do I mean? Let's go out and play with the snow at the park!" Yujin then playfully pushes Wonyoung before she gets off from the bed. "The last that arrives will make the hot choco!" Wonyoung snapped out from her though. She sighs before she lets out a sad chuckle. "What was I thinking?" She gets up from the bed and runs out of the room, catching up with Yujin.

Both of the high schoolers are busy building their own barricades using the snow to prepare for their snowball fights. They also form lots of snowballs for attacks later. "Ya, Jang Wonyoung! Are you ready?!" Yujin from the other side shouts making Wonyoung smirks. She decides to keep silent until the slightly taller come here. 

"Wonyoung? Are you there?" Wonyoung covered to prevent her laugh from being heard by the latter. "Hey! Is there something wrong there?" "Y-yujin!" Wonyoung pretending to stutters which led to the other's worry to increase. "Wait, I'm coming!" Wonyoung let out a slow giggle and crouches down with snowballs in her arms. She can heard Yujin uneven breathing behind her. She continues pretending and let out a fake groan. "Hey, what happened?" 

As soon as she feels Yujin's hand on her shoulder, she immediately stands up and throws her snowballs to Yujin. "WHAT THE HELL!" Wonyoung just continues throwing the snowballs while laughing at the poor girl. She was so immersed in throwing until she stops after she can't hear Yujin's voice. Her eyes widen when she realized that Yujin's whole body is covered by snow. She panics and quickly digs all the snow out. She digs and digs until she accidentally grabs Yujin's hand. 

"AHN YUJIN!" 

She continues digging and until she sees Yujin's head. She digs and digs until the trapped girl can let out a laugh. She stops as she heard the voice who makes her feeling butterflies in the stomach. "Are you regretting it now?" Yujin pulls herself out from the snow and shrugs off all the snow from her jacket. Wonyoung lets out a sigh of relief as she knows the girl is alright. She giggles as she remembers how worried Yujin was earlier. "What are you laughing at?" Yujin thoughts that there are something funny sticks on her body. "You do worry about me that much, huh?" Yujin suddenly remembers what happened before she got attacked by her best friend here. Not wasting a second, she grabs some snow and throws it to Wonyoung's face. Wonyoung who was not ready at all, startled as the cold snow arrived at her face. "YAA!" Wonyoung then runs, chasing the running Yujin who wants to escape herself from Wonyoung. 

They end up running in a circle before Wonyoung stops without Yujin noticing, causing the girl to bumps onto Wonyoung, causing both of them to fall. Thanks to the fluffy snow, Wonyoung's back isn't hurt at all. She laughs as she pushes Yujin off from her body. She then pulls Yujin back into a tight hug. "Gotcha!" Yujin, too, laughs heartily. "Hey, do you wanna build a snowman~" Wonyoung sings, imitating Anna in Frozen. "Come on," She stands up and holds out her hand. "Let's go and play~" Yujin grins widely as she grabs the latter's hand and using it as a support to stands up. They both then continued to build their own snowman. 

 


 

"It's not a snowman, Yujin! It's a pup!" "Exactly!" Wonyoung can only laugh but at the same time amazes by Yujin's creativity. Yujin literally makes a big puppy using the snow. "It looks like me, right?" Yujin points her finger to her face. "No! The puppy is cuter than you~" Yujin's eyes widen at Wonyoung's comment. "How dare you!" She was about to grabs Wonyoung's wrists before the said girl runs away while sticking out her tongue. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN~" Wonyoung sings as she stepping backward, away from Yujin. Yujin then started to chase Wonyoung which to her luck, she manages to. She tickles Wonyoung which causes the girl to fall miserably to the ground. Yujin didn't waste any chance and just continues tickling the girl. "HAHAHAHHA STOP IT, AHNYU!" Wonyoung tries to defend herself but to no avail. Yujin stops as she feels tired already. Both of them trying to catch their breath as it was too exhausting. Yujin throws herself beside Wonyoung and stares at the sky. "The moon is quite beautiful today." "Y-yeah." Wonyoung is catching her breath after laughing too much. "I hope we can stay like this forever." "Me too." "Imagine when we're older and have our own child who looks just like us. Hahahahah. Imagine a little Wonyo whining while I lift her. Wouldn't it be so cute?" Yujin asks which makes Wonyoung smile.

"It'll be cute if you're her mother too." 

"Yeah, I can't wait to see naughty and messy little Yujin. She must be receiving a lot of nags from me HAHAHAHA" Wonyoung laugh, imagining those are so funny. "Hey, you can't nag my daughter!" Yujin sits up which makes Wonyoung do so. "Why wouldn't I? Or not she will be as stubborn as you!" "Hey, I'm not stubborn, okay?!" "Yes, you are~" Wonyoung stands up and sticks out her tongue. "Let's go inside. I'll make our hot choco." Yujin smiles widely and stands up, grabbing Wonyoung hands.

 


 

They are now inside Wonyoung's house, chilling while watching a random show the channel provided them with a mug of hot cocoa with marshmallows on top in their hands. "Tomorrow, we'll just practice the vocal, right?" Wonyoung shifts her gaze to Yujin. Yujin nods in agreement. "Yujin, just asking. Haven't Yena unnie talked about me lately." "Yeah, she said you're annoying." Yujin laughs as she sees Wonyoung brows twitched. "Have you finished it yet?" Yujin asks. "Yeah, let me-" "Never mind, give it to me. Let me wash it." Yujin grabs the mug and stands up. "Go to sleep first. I will come later." Yujin then leaves to the kitchen to wash the mugs. Wonyoung walks towards her room after she switched off the television.

 

 

Wonyoung is scrolling through her Twitter on her bed while waiting for Yujin to come upstairs. The door opened and revealing Yujin with both her hands on her waist. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" "I'm waiting for you?" "Didn't I said to you to go to sleep first?" "Yeah, yeah whatever. Come here. Let's cuddle." Yujin just shook her head and walks towards the bed. She puts herself in the blanket and lies down. Without wasting any second, Wonyoung snuggles into Yujin's neck and a smile grows on her face. Yujin lets out a soft chuckle. "You are really clingy today, huh?" "Let me be~" Wonyoung mumbles. She can feel warmth slowly creeping into her face. She sniffs Yujin's scent, lavender, and a bit of vanilla. Her favorite scent. Feeling calm inside Yujin's embrace, she slowly drifting into a deep sleep. Yujin notices that the even breathing of the other. She slowly caresses the girl's hair while slowly falling asleep.

 

[cont.]