10. Traumatized

On Track

"W-wonyoung..." Wonyoung is trembling due to Yujin's aggressive self earlier. She stands up and runs upstairs as fast as she can and locks the door. Her legs are quivering, just like Yujin's earlier, causing her to stumbles down to the floor, laying her back on the door. She can still feel the anguish in their kiss earlier. 

 

"J-jang W-wonyoung..." She hears Yujin's voice from the outside. Not long after, sniffles and sobs can be heard from behind the door. "M-minju unnie, she..."

 

'THUMP!'

 

Wonyoung flinched at the sudden loud sound. What was that sound?! She slightly opens the door and takes a peek. There's a lying Yujin on the floor, back facing the door "A-ahn Y-yujin!" She shouts-whispers but the said girl is not responding. She opens the door wider and inches to Yujin. She stretches out her trembling arms to Yujin but pulled it back afterward as the occurrence earlier still terrifies her. She stares at the unconscious girl timorously. It looks like she passed out. What should I do now... 



 

Wonyoung wipes the tears that drop without her consciousness and pulls out her phone. As she was about to dials Chaewon's number, her phone slips off from her quivering hands. She lifts both of her hands and grasps it into fists to stop them from wobbling. 



 

Stop shaking, Jang Wonyoung! She reaches her phone and dials Chaewon's number. "Hey, Wonyoungie! I confe-" "U-unnie..." Chaewon stops and looks at Minju who is holding her other hand as Wonyoung's cracked voice can be heard by the other side. "Hey, are you okay? Where are you? Is Yuj-." Chaewon turns on the speaker to let Minju hear their conversation too. "Yes, s-she's here." Chaewon and Minju feel relieved that Yujin is with Wonyoung, not knowing that Yujin is the cause of the chaos. "Where are you?" Wonyoung takes a peek at Yujin before answering "M-my home." Minju whispers to Chaewon "Let's go there." Chaewon nods and pulls her phone near again."Can you let me talk to Yujin?" Wonyoung gaze shifts to the lying girl again. "Sh-she fainted." Chaewon and Minju's eyes widen. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Minju grasps Chaewon's hand to pulls the phone closer to her. "Sh-she.." Chaewon shakes her head and pulls back slowly. "Hey, hey it's okay. Just wait for us, okay?" "O-okay..."





 

After Chaewon ends the call, they hurry themselves to Wonyoung's house.

 

Wonyoung lets out a heavy breath and looks at her best friend who is currently lying on the floor. As much as she’s horrified, she still is worried about the reason behind Yujin’s sudden behavior. Not long after, a series of knock can be heard from the front door. Even though she can’t feel her own legs, she tries her best to stand up and walks to the door. 


 

Once the door is opened, Chaewon immediately hugs the taller as Wonyoung looks like she going to pass out at any moment. “Hey what happened?” She didn’t get any answer. Instead, she can hear soft sobs on her right side. She didn’t emit any words and just continue drawing uneven circles on the younger’s back. Minju who is worried about Yujin enters the house and runs upstairs. Her eyes widen and the sight of the unconscious Yujin. “AHN YUJIN!” Minju runs to the younger and shakes her body, trying to wake her up. “Wake up!” She abruptly stops as Chaewon pats her shoulder. “Hey, let’s just put both of them on the bed.” Minju just nods as an agreement before lifting up Yujin. 







 

THE NEXT DAY.


 

Yujin wants to rub her eyes but she can feel a hand is holding hers. She opens her eyes and looks at the owner of the hand. She nearly gasped as she sees Minju sleeping with their intertwined hands as support. She realized that she isn’t in her room. Wait… Isn’t this… Yujin turns her head to another side of the room and nearly gasped again. I’m in Wonyoung’s room?! What happened? She tries to remember what happened before she passed out. I forced Wonyoung to kiss me?! Yujin touches her lips hastily. What the heck was I trying to do yesterday?! 



 

“Yujin?”




 

Yujin’s thought is interrupted when Minju calls her. “Are you okay?” Yujin just nods and suddenly she is reminded by what she saw yesterday. She avoids the older’s worried gaze and clearing before asking a question she herself doesn’t know why she asks. 




 

“Are you in a relationship with Chaewon unnie?”




 

She hates how Minju’s giggles which always make her smile before, are making heart clenches in pain. “Yes, I can say it like that” Yujin just gives the older a bitter smile. “Congrats, then” Without her knowing, a lone tear falls from one of her eyes. “Hey, why are you crying?” Yujin hurriedly wipes her tear and smiles at the latter. “I’m okay, really.” Minju grip on her hand weakens. She remembers about last evening’s incident. “How do you know I fainted?” Yujin notices how Minju’s eyes wander around as long as they didn’t land on hers. “Wonyoung called Chaewon while crying and told us that you passed out. To be honest, she looked so terrified when we arrived that she immediately hugged Chaewon tightly. Did something bad happened before?” Guilt starts creeping in Yujin’s heart. She shouldn’t let her anger controls her last evening. “I-” Before she even has the chance to explains it to Minju, a voice interrupts her. “It’s nothing.” Both Minju and Yujin look at the source of the voice and see Wonyoung eyeing Yujin with a petrified look on her face. Without wasting any second, she leaves the two girls and proceeds to the bathroom. As soon as she makes sure the door is locked, she falls on the floor along with her tears.


 

Yujin and Minju can hear the sound of Wonyoung falling on the floor. Yujin immediately hops off from the bed but before she can walk further, Minju grabs her wrist.


 

“Just let her be for now and tell me what have you done to her, Ahn Yujin.”

 

 

TBC