1. Even A Fools Know This

On Track

Wonyoung's P.O.V

Even a fool like Yena unnie knows that I love you, Ahn Yujin. How dense of you to still think that we're just best friends when I literally look at you like you are my world. How stupid of you, do not realize that when Yena unnie has given you all the hints before. But look at you, all whipped with Minju unnie. I'm disappointed with you. But, it's not your fault though...

Yujin's P.O.V

I walk inside Wonyoung's gate and push the bell button. After a few seconds, Wonyo opens the door and take a peek. "Uh, it's you? You aren't going to wait for your crush today?",
Wonyoung says with a sarcastic tone. "Hey, I'm sorry okay! I thought we-", Wonyoung suddenly steps out and pulls my hand, "Yeah, yeah I know. I was joking you dumb! Let's just go to school." She holds my hand tighter and pulls me, "Let's go!", geez, she's a really energetic kid.

skip

As soon as we arrived, we walk together to the class with our hands intertwined. "Yujin.", I look at her, "What?""You're the best thing I've got.", Wonyoung gives me her sweetest smile which automatically makes me smile too. "You too, kid. After Minju unnie.". I then look in front again and guess what? I see the sunshine of my life, Minju unnie. I let go of our hands and run to Minju unnie. 

Wonyoung's P.O.V

 "You too, kid. After Minju unnie.", My heart feels like it being punch nonstop. Why do you need to add the last sentence, ? My smile slowly disappears. I look in front, trying to hide my face. Oh good, it's Minju unnie. Yujin suddenly lets go of my hand and runs to Minju unnie who obviously is talking with Chaewon unnie. Now, I'm alone. I was about to take a different way to avoid them before I feel something warm on my right cheek. I wipe it. Tears. I chuckle. Stupid of you, Wonyoung to think that she'll know about your feelings. I shed all the tears and walk the other way.

Yujin's P.O.V

"Minju unnie, hi!", I stop in front of her. "Hey, Yujinie~", she suddenly pats my head. I try my best to not blush. "Hi too, Chaewon unnie~", I smile at Chaewon unnie. She just gives me her iconic :] smile. "Let's go to our classes now.", Minju unnie puts her arms on Chaewon unnie and my shoulders. We then walk together to the class.

skip

Mr. Cho's lessons are always boring since what he does is all reading the thick textbook. It feels like a SIRI is teaching me. 'DING DONG DANG', Oh? The announcement alarm...

Attention to all students of BLOOM*IZ High School, this is an important announcement. As you all know, our school will hold Entrepreneurs Day three months from today. Thus, Dance Club and Vocal Club have organized a talent competition. The grand prize is a contract for your whole group with SWING Entertainment!  So, if you guys interested in this competition, at 12 O'clock today, there will be a registration session at the main hall. All students are allowed to join but only 20 groups will be selected. First come, first serve. See you later. Thank you.

Wonyoung's P.O.V

I shift my gaze from the book to Yujin as I can see that she is facing me right now. "Hey, let's join it!""But, I'm not that-""You're the school's center!", Oh, but I'm not the center of your life. "Okay, I-""Yeay! Let's ask Chaewon unnie and Minju unnie later.", Urgh, I knew it. No matter what, she'll always include Minju unnie. I fake a smile, "Okay."

lunchtime

As soon as Ms. Bae steps out from the class, Yujin immediately runs out too. I sighed before I clean up the mess on my table. I put all the pens in my pencil box. I take a look at her table and realize that she doesn't clean her things. I put everything in its own place. I was about to close her notebook before I realized something.

I was about to close her notebook before I realized something        

My heart tightens after I read it. What if I go to her right now and she confesses? Will I be ready to let her go? 

I shook my head to remove all the bad thoughts. Nothing will happen, Wonyoung~ I close the notebook and walk out of the class, going to Yujin.

skip

As soon as I arrived in front of Minju unnie and Chaewon unnie's class, I can see Yujin smiling widely to me. "Have you asked them?", I asked her. "Not yet. I'm waiting for you hehe.", She smiles again, showing her deep dimples that I love so much. I can't help but to also smile widely to her. "Let's go.", she grabs my hand and pulls me inside the class.