Chapter 14. ~ You're enough for me.

The Love Between You And I.

 

On that day, Seul ran away from Kibum and headed to the practice room where no one was around. It was so dark, she hid on the corner of the room and cried a lot. She even didn't lock the door after entering it. On the other hand, Kevin was so worried about Seul. He did slue around and looked for Seul. 

 

"Seul. Where in the world are you? Ahh. Where should I go? I can't find her. There's something happened again and I know that Kibum is the reason why she's crying."  Kevin said while he was looking for Seul. 

 

Kevin was so tired of walking at that time but still, he didn't give up. He was making a way just to find Seul, he went to the third floor of the house and traversed in front of the practice room. When he passed by in front of the room, he heard someone crying and weeping. He got an idea and thought that it was Seul, he entered then the room and the lights.

 

Suddenly, he saw Seul crying on the corner like a little pity kid, he was just standing a distant away from Seul. 

 

KEViN: My Yeo-Chin Seul. What are you doing here? 

SEUL: Oppa. *looked at Kevin*

 

Kevin wasn't able to handle the pity face of Seul so he decided to comfort her and sit beside Seul. 

 

KEViN: Tell me. What happened? 

SEUL: Nothing. There was just something occurred that I didn't like. But I'm okay. 

KEViN: I don't believe. You were lying! Ahh. Why don't you tell me? Did Kibum hurt you again or what? 

SEUL: How come? How did you know it? Sorry for lying. I really don't want you to get bothered because of a troublesome girlfriend like me. 

KEViN: I already knew from the start that you're crying because of Kibum. He's always the one who tease you a lot and don't say that you're troublesome because you're NOT. I won't get bothered, I'm your boyfriend, right? Its my responsibility to take care of you and love you as long as I can. 

SEUL: Kevin oppa-sshi. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to lie on you, I just can't stop myself. Mianhaeyo. *sullen* Thanks for that sweet and humble words, I appreciate it. Sorry for my disparagements to you and for not being a perfect girl friend. 

KEViN: I don't expect anything in return Seul-sshi. For not being a perfect girl friend? Naaa! You're perfect enough for me. You're enough for me and I'm proud to say it. Stop crying. I'm here. 

SEUL: How could I stop crying? If my diary is gone and its on the hand of that devil. You know who I am talking about. 

KEViN: *pretend* Diary? Ahh. I see. Did he steal it? Oh well, thats a sinister idea actually. Just wait and he'll return it to you. Thats just a diary, there's nothing wrong with it. 

SEUL: Noooo! That diary is full of.. *stops* I mean, that diary was made by my father. 

KEViN: I wanna see your father soon. I want you to introduce me to him and proudly say "Dad! This is my angel boyfriend." Haha. *laughs* So random. 

SEUL: *laughs* Hehe. You've made me smile! Yes, sure why not. I'm gonna tell him that sentence! :) 

KEViN: Thank goodness you're alright now. Make sure that you'll smile always because I'm gonna break-up with you. *tongue out* 

 

Seul freaked out when Kevin told him but Kevin was just kidding. In the middle of their tenderness, Kevin held the hand of Seul and asked her to recline on his shoulder and Seul did it. 

 

KEViN: I wish we could be like these forever. A relationship without a fight, our sweetness to each other and our infinite love.

SEUL: I wish we could be. But.. On my early age, my father told me that a relationship isn't for a lifetime. God knows when a relationship would end. 

KEViN: Yea. I know that. *smiles* Thats why while you're still here with me, I'm doing my very best just to be a responsible and decent boyfriend to you. :) 

SEUL: Same here. Hehe. Kevin oppa-sshi. You told me a week ago that you'd still accept me if you knew something about me. 

KEViN: Ne. Thats so true but if that really hurts, I'll let you go although it extremely hurts. You keep on asking me that! Haha. Do you want me to sing As Long As You Love Me? 

SEUL: Ahh. Sorry. Hehe. Sure! 

 

Kevin sang a song for Seul and it went well. While Seul was listening to Kevin's voice, she was thinking of her diary. After singing a song, Kevin invited Seul to sleep and take a rest. He brought Seul on her room and slept. 

The next day, Seul was with her co-members. Her co-members were helping her on the composed song that she will be going to sing tomorrow. 

 

RYMM: Do your best Seul-sshi. So sad we can't support tomorrow. 

SHELLA: Rymm is right. We have to perform on MuBank tomorrow. 

SEUL: Ahh. Good luck for your performance! Hope it'll go well. Anyway, who will replace me for a while? 

CRiS: Manager Park-sshi asked me to replace you but there's something wrong.. 

SEUL: Whats that? 

RiANNE: Kyaa. Cris is nervous! She keeps on doing mistakes, I don't know why. 

SEUL: Oh. *startled* Don't be nervous! I know you can do it. Do it for our fans and for our Manager! :) 

 

While they were talking about their performance. Kibum asked Seul to make him a coffee and Seul followed his command. She was like a fool following a devil at that time. The Aphrodite members were wondering why she did it. 

 

RYMM: Why did you follow his command? Argg! You were like a stupid follower of him! 

SEUL: Naaa! I don't mind it. Lets just continue our conversation. I don't wanna talk about it. 

 

The next day, it was the day that Seul was going to sing her composed song "Without saying a word". They were on the recording studio while the 6 Aphrodite members were on a show and were going to perform on MuBank. Kevin and Dong Ho were watching Seul. 

 

DONG HO: I guess, Seul is kinda nervous. Look at her, I can't explain her face. 

KEViN: Ne. She told me so. I believe that she can do it well. 

 

*Kibum came unexpectedly to watch Seul not to support her but to listen on her voice. In just a few minutes, the recording began.*

 

"Without saying a word you have shown me what love is. Without words you have made me feel so much pain. It breaks me just to know, that you really love her so, I'll try my best that it won't show. I'll pretend that I don't hear my heart whenever you're near and though it doesn't subside whenever our worlds collide, I'll know someday I'd learn let you go.."  Seul was singing it with the pain that she was feeling because of Kibum. 

 

After singing it, Seul left the recording studio and walked fast and went on the first floor of the house. Kevin also left the studio and followed Seul. 

 

- END -

Chapter 15 is coming! :)