Chapter 5. ~ The day you started to hate me.

The Love Between You And I.

Kibum has really changed since he became the boyfriend of Min. Her co-members didn't  even know whats the reason behind it. Three weeks to go before the live performance of the new girl group, Aphrodite. The members were getting ready for their upcoming performance and debut. Rose thought of something, it was an idea that she has wanted to befall and change. She talked personally to Kristine and Lian. 

 

ROSE: Unnies. I have something to change. 

KRiSTiNE: What? *smiles*

ROSE: I wanna change my whole life. I want to have a new life. A new name and peculiar personality. I want to change all personal informations about me! 

LiAN: Huh? Mwo? *startled*

ROSE: What I meant was.. Argg! :/ I'll explain it decently. I wanna change my name into Cha Min Seul and I want you to hide my true country and my nationality. Please make my personal information unknown. Can you do it for me? Please?

KRiSTiNE: I'll allow you to hide your personal information if you're going tell us the certain reason. *smiles*

ROSE: But.. I.. Because.. *tongue tied*

KRiSTiNE: Oh? Tell me! 

ROSE: Fine! Its because I was just a fan girl before! I was one of the million fans of U-kiss on my early age. Then I fell in love with Kibum but when I knew the news about him and Min, I was so mad at him. I tried to kill myself but it didn't work! I have just decided that I will have vengeance on him and he's the reason why I am here. 

LiAN: I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me? Kristine let her do it. Lets just explain to our manager. I'm sure, he will agree. 

KRiSTiNE: Okay. You're Cha Min Seul now. We're going to call you "Seul". 

ROSE: Thanks Unnie. But please, keep that huge secret. *smiles* 

 

Rose was so happy at that time. She went to her co-members and told about her new name. Kristine and Lian asked their Manager if Seul can make her information unknown and their manager allowed them. Seul with her co-members were having a fun talk when Lian came and announced something. 

 

RYMM: Annyeong hashimnikka Unnie! *smiles* [Good Afternoon Unnie]

LiAN: Hello. Guys, your positions on group are here with me. :) 

CRiS: Really? I wanna know mine!

RiANNE: Ne! Me too. *laughs*

LiAN: Ok. Seul is the maknae of the group and the leader. Donna, Rymm and Cris are the vocalist and lead dancers. Nannica, Shella and Rianne are the lead vocalists with Seul. Well, Rianne and Rymm are the rappers. Hope you will like your place. *smiles*

SEUL: Huh? Me? 

LiAN: Yes. :) 

 

The members were having fun with their positions. Seul wrote everything she wanted to say on her diary. U-kiss members went to the Entertainment where the members live. Seul was walking along the hallway, she was holding a hot coffee and she was on a rush because they were going to meet the manager and the members of U-kiss. Kibum decided to have a walk around the place. Seul was about to turn left when all of a sudden, Kibum appeared and accidentally, the hot coffee was thrown on the white shirt of Kibum. Kibum got wet and his shirt was a mess, he could feel the hot temperature of the coffee. Seul didn't recognize that it was Kibum. 

 

SEUL: Oh my gosh. *startled*

KiBUM: Damn! My white shirt! 

SEUL: Jung man mianhae! [I'm so sorry] ~ I didn't mean to do it. I didn't notice you. 

KiBUM: Tsss! Look what have you done! Its so dirty now! Eeww. I need to change my cloth! *looked at Seul*

SEUL: Ki.. Ki.. Bum.. *speechless*

KiBUM: What? Damn! I'm getting sick of this! I can't endure seeing my cloth drossy! *mad*

SEUL: *heartbeat* I'm.. Sorry.. Please forgive me! *bow her head*

KiBUM: Forgive you? Aniyo! I-Hate-YOU! *screamed*

 

"What else should I say? He's getting hot-tempered now. Oh my gosh. Lord, help me. Its Kibum. I don't know what I am going to do. He can't forgive me. :/"  Seul thought. 

 

While they were arguing. ~ Kevin abruptly came. 

 

KiBUM: Ahh! You've ruined my day. 

SEUL: I'm really sorry. 

KEViN: Kibum hyung! What are you doing here? 

KiBUM: I'm just having a fight with these crazy girl. Look what she did to me! She polluted my white cloth!

SEUL: Its not intentional. It was unexpected! 

 

"Wow. This girl is so beautiful. Who is she? *heartbeat* I think I like her."  Kevin thought. 

 

KEViN: Its okay. *smiles*

KiBUM: Huh? "Its okay"? Kevin!

KEViN: Don't mind her. Lets go. *smiles* Sorry for the things that my hyung has told you. I'm really sorry. I guess, he was just surprised. 

SEUL: Yea. I think he was. *smiles* Thanks for that. :) 

 

Kibum and Kevin left Seul and headed to the meeting room. Kibum was so annoyed to Seul, he changed his clothes into a black shirt. Kevin kept on thinking about Seul while Seul headed to their meeting place. The members of Aphrodite and U-kiss were waiting for her, she was late. 

 

SEUL: *opened the door* Sorry if I'm late guys. 

RYMM: Where have you been? We've been waiting for you for about 30 minutes. 

SEUL: I did something important. 

MANAGER: Okay. Lets start. Everyone, this is the Aphrodite members. You guys will be working with them, so please welcome them with respect. 

U-KiSS MEMBERS: Annyeong haseyo! We're U-kiss! *smiles* 

DONNA: Woah. 

SHELLA: Is this.. Is this a dream? They are in front of us. 

NANNiCA: Unbelievable. *amazed* 

 

Seul was hiding at the back of Shella because she already knew what will happen. Kibum noticed something, he was wondering why Aphrodite members were just compost of 6 girls, there was a member missing. 

 

KiBUM: I thought they were compost of 7 girls?

ALEXANDER: Yea. I've noticed it too. Someone is missing!

KiBUM: I want to meet the leader. Show her face to me. 

MANAGER: Oh. Its Cha Min Seul. Where is she anyway?

KRiSTiNE: Seul. Go on! 

SEUL: I'm ashame. 

SHELLA: My dongsaeng. Go on, you can do it. 

SEUL: ... *walked in front of Shella* 

KEViN: Aw. The girl that I saw earlier, the girl that made me love. *in a low tune of voice*

KiBUM: You! 

SEUL: Tss. I'm dead now. 

MANAGER: Huh? Bummie. Whats going on?

KiBUM: The girl who ruined my day! 

LiAN: What are you talking about Kibum-ah?

SEUL: I accidentally threw the hot coffee on him. I didn't notice him, really! I felt sorry for that. 

MANAGER: It seems like Seul didn't mean to do it. *smiles* Just forget and forgive Kibum-sshi. 

 

Kibum didn't accept the apology of Seul, he do really hate her. They just left the Aphrodite members and waited for 3 weeks to pass by. On the same day, the manager of NH Media released the teaser of their first song "Mysterious Love" and after a week, they released the full length music video of it. On their music video, Yong Hwa of CN Blue was on it. At first, Koreans weren't interested to Aphrodite but when they watched the MV, they started to love Aphrodite. 

 

Days have passed by, Aphrodite was going to perform on the four major music shows to debut. Half of the South Korea love Aphrodite. Their name Aphrodite stands for "Goddesses of beauty and love that can persuade boys".Seul was quite popular because of her unknown personal information, she was called the "Undefined Idol". No one knows about her true personality except her best friends. The fans just only knew something, just the position of Seul in the group. They performed on music shows with a warm welcome from the audiences and they really did an awesome performance. One day an interviewer asked Seul about their music video. 

 

iNTERViEWER: Yong Hwa of CN Blue is pretty cute. I heard a news that their fans are jealous because of you. What do you think of Yong Hwa?

SEUL: Even though me and Yong Hwa were partnered, he's just my friend. :) He's so kind and actually, he's my first guy friend in KPOP Industry so there's no reason to be jealous about it. *smiles* 

 

Aphrodite released their first mini-album called "Mystery". They gained various of fans in Korea and in other countries. They were so popular in Philippines and Singapore. Their fans are called "BeLove" which means the combined name of "Beauty and Love". Some KissMes became a "BeLove Kiss", KissMes that are also BeLove. They support 2 groups. Aphrodite was labeled as the "3D Random Idols" because of their 3-dimensional concept and talent. When they revealed their twitter account, they gained over 20,000 followers all over the world in just one night. On the ranking of KPOP Groups, Aphrodite and Miss A were ranked on the 8th place while U-kiss was on the 7th place. Miss A and Aphrodite were once compared because of their similarities. Min and Seul were also compared because of their looks.