Chapter 20. ~ I can't love you.

The Love Between You And I.

 

KiBUM: I'm.. Sorry Suzy.. You can't stop me now. I'll explain everything to her and besides.. I love someone else. 

SUZY: If you love someone else.. Then who? 

 

"Sorry Suzy-ya. I can't tell you who is it."  Kibum answered Suzy as he left her alone. He immediately looked for Min to tell her the ought things that he has always wanted to tell Min since before. While Kibum was walking, he remembered his conversation with Suzy a year ago. 

 

- FLASH BACK - 

 

SUZY: Please Bummie-ah! Court Min. I'm begging you. She really loves you! As in more than her entire being!

KiBUM: Does she know about this? Suzy-ah. I'm not that kind of guy! I can't court a person that I don't love. Min is just my close friend.

SUZY: But how about Min's feelings? She will get hurt if you won't accept my hefty precept. Please do it Bummie-ah. For the sake of my best friend. 

KiBUM: Was she the one who instructed you to do this? 

SUZY: Ye.. Yes. *tongue tied*

KiBUM: Okay. I'll try to court her and love her! I'm gonna do my very best to love a close friend like her. I'm doing this Suzy because I don't want to hurt a person who loves me. Put it on your mind Suzy-ya. I won't be with her forever and if ever I get tired on pretending.. I will break up with her. 

SUZY: Ne! Got it. Kamsa hamnida Bummie-sshi. :) 

 

 - END OF FLASHBACK - 

 

*On the other hand.. The remaining U-kiss members went to the Happy Sunday Show after guesting on Star Golden Bell. The Aggregate Idols had a brief conversation with their Manager Park to discuss something.* 

 

KiSEOP: So. What are we doing here? 

MANAGER PARK: You guys as the Aggregate Idols have been living for almost 1 month in one shelter. Umm. U-kiss had a First Kiss Concert on Philippines, right? *smiles*

DONG HO: Ne! That was my most memorable experience. Why did you include our First Kiss Concert? 

MANAGER PARK: Aggregate will have a Concert on Philippines next month. 

AGGREGATE iDOLS: ... *startled*

NANNiCA: Whaaaat? Concert on Philippines? 

MANAGER PARK: I already planned this concert a few days ago and your concert will be on the same place again. Everything is settled. No more problems. *laughs*

ALEXANDER: Anyway. Where's the KeMaru Couple? I haven't seen them. 

SEUL: I'll go and look for them. *left the members*

 

"Oh my. Concert on Philippines? At last! I will see my father but I will be found out. I should be mild and pretend that I don't know everything. Thats a erted idea. Ahh. What do I do?"  Seul thought while she was looking for Kevin and Kibum. 

 

While Seul was walking.. Kevin saw her on the first floor of the building and followed his girl friend. He was a distant away from Seul at that time so he tried to call her.. "Ya! My Yeo-chin! Wait for me."  Kevin called Seul but nothing had happened, Seul didn't even stop.

 

However, Kevin just ignored it and continued on following Seul. All of a sudden, Seul stopped from walking when she saw something pretty far away from her while Kevin did the same thing and hid on somewhat similar to pillar. 

 

"I saw him but he's with Min.."  Seul thought as she saw Min and Kibum together. 

 

KiBUM: Min.. I have to tell you something significant that you need to know. 

MiN: Oh. You look so serious! Why don't you put a smile on your face? *laughs* Whats that anyway? 

KiBUM: Look.. Min.. You know that I was just forced by Suzy-ah to court you. 

MiN: ... *speechless*

KiBUM: We've been together for almost 1 year right? 

MiN: Yup! And I'm so grateful to be with you. *smiles*

KiBUM: I felt happiness too but I did everything Min-ah. Throughout this years.. I haven't learned to love you more than a close friend to me. 

MiN: Oh my. *tears* So you mean. 

KiBUM: I mean.. I can't love you like the way you have loved me. I wanna end this relationship and I repent everything that I did to you. I'm sorry. I can't love you. 

MiN: Then why don't you make it better? You should have told me! I have expected a lot from you! I thought you already learned to love me thats why I have given to you my whole heart! *cries*

KiBUM: Its now over Min. Know what? I changed my attitude and my entire life when we became lovers! I want everything to be normal again. I've had a bad habit because of you! We're done. I'm so satiated over this Min-sshi. 

MiN: But Kibum-sshi. I can't forget you. I have loved you more than my life. I thought you loved me but I was wrong! I don't wanna let you go. Lets start all over again and settle this things. I know you're just confused. :| 

 

"What are they doing here? It seems like they've got a problem in their relationship. But how come I can't move my feet? How come I can't stop looking at them? I'm like a statue here looking at them."  Seul thought while she was looking at Min and Kibum. 

 

KiBUM: I'm not confused Min. I've already decided! We're done now and thats the final decision! And besides.. I love someone else. *wipe off the tears of Min* 

MiN: You love someone else? Then who? 

KiBUM: Its.. Its.. Ahhh! :/ The maknae of Aphrodite! Cha Min Seul-ah! *exclaimed*

MiN: That girl? Ahh! Why she? *burst on crying* Thats why you hugged him on the back stage after our show on Star Golden Bell? Is it the reason? 

KiBUM: N-- Ne! I know.. I look like a cheater now. Mianhaeyo. Lets just end everything here. *hugged Min* 

 

Kibum hugged Min as he said "Lets just end everything here."  but Min didn't hug him back, she just kept on crying like a poor little kid. Min's heart was turning into pieces at that time. Kevin was still hiding on pillar and wondering whats happening between Kibum and Min. On the portion of Seul.. When Kibum hugged Min, her knees dropped and became weak. 

 

MiN: *broke off the hug* Sorry. I can't resist this affair anymore. 

 

*Min ran away from Kibum and went outside of the particular place. Seul's knees dropped and became weak, Kevin saw it. He was about to approach Seul and ask what happened when Seul suddenly ran away from him..* 

 

- END - 

Chapter 21 is coming! :)