Chapter 18. ~ Something about my love for you.

The Love Between You And I.

 

KiBUM: Where's Seul-sshi? 

KiSEOP: I have no idea about it. Why? *wonders*

KiBUM: I just noticed that she's missing. I haven't seen her since we stopped from shooting our MV. 

 

*Kibum was getting worried at Seul on that day. He decided to ask the Aphrodite members that are close to Seul but unfortunately they didn't even know where Seul is.* 

 

CRiS: Seul told me earlier that she's going to breathe some fresh air and stroll around the place. I told her not to continue her intention but she's really stubborn. *worried*

KiBUM: Aww. I guess she doesn't know that its risky here. That troublesome girl has caused trouble again! Tsk. I'm gonna find her. 

 

All of the members were on a panic. Kibum took flashlights, snacks and some things that are really necessary. He forgot to bring his cell phone with him because he was on a rush. He started to walk down the place and looked for Seul in some places that are gloomy. "Seul-sshi. Where in the world are you? Cha Min Seul-ah!"  Kibum exclaimed while he was walking. 

 

*On the other hand.. Seul was feeling dread and frightened. She was just leaning on a big rock and taking a rest, she was feeling down on that time.* 

 

"Where am I? My head hurts! It stings! Its so dusky here. I can't see anything. I got wounds on my left leg but its not that large. Its just worn-out and bruise but it still hurts like hell. Ahhh! My tummy is looking for a food but how could I eat? I can't even move my left foot."  Seul stated as while she was touching her head. 

 

As Seul stated that merciful sentence, she heard a familiar voice shouting "Cha Min Seul-ah!"  She recognized the voice and thought that it was Kibum. She answered with a loud voice saying "I'm here next to the big rock! Help me!"  Kibum heard that voice and quickly looked for a big rock. In just a couple of minute, she saw Seul leaning on a big rock and was feeling down like a weak cat. 

 

KiBUM: What are you doing here? I've been looking for you for almost half an hour! *exclaimed*

SEUL: Shut up.. Just.. Help me here. I'm so dead. *

 

*The reason why Kibum scolded Seul was because he was so tired and worried of Seul. He noticed that Seul was really failing and got a wound on her left leg. He immediately sat beside Seul and pulled out a handkerchief from his bag.* 

 

KiBUM: This is just a minor wound. Don't worry. Its just a worn-out. :) *daubed the handkerchief to the wound of Seul*

SEUL: Ah. Ne. Kamsa hamnida oppa. *giggles*

KiBUM: I guess it hurts you a lot. Just tell me if it stings that much. 

SEUL: Alright oppa. Thanks again. Its not hurting that much anymore. Can we return to the tent now? I want to go back. Its so scary here. 

 

*Kibum was about to call Alexander to ask for help but he found out that he forgot to bring his phone with him..* 

 

KiBUM: I forgot to bring my phone with me! We're dead now. :| 

SEUL: You decided to look for me but you forgot to bring your phone? Ahh! Thats a good example Kibum oppa-sshi. *teasing* 

KiBUM: Its my fault. I've got it! *yelled* Sorry for that. You've caused trouble again Seul-ah. 

SEUL: I have a question but I think your answer is YES. I'm kinda nervous to ask you but.. Okay fine. Do you still hate me? 

KiBUM: Why did you ask me that? Oh well. I have no answer for that Seul. For now.. This isn't the right time to hate you because we're in danger. 

SEUL: Sorry if I've caused trouble again Oppa. I promise! I will prevent myself from causing trouble a lot. *childish*

KiBUM: Really? I'll depend on you. *smiles* 

 

Deep inside, Kibum didn't really hate Seul anymore. He was just acting that he hates Seul for him to be closer to Seul and have a time with her.. Their conversation became awkward so he decided to make a new topic and that topic was about the past of Seul, being a die-hard KissMe.

 

KiBUM: Ya! Seul-sshi. Our conversation is so awkward. I have lots of questions to ask you! 

SEUL: ... *speechless*

KiBUM: I read on your diary that you were really one of our billion die-hard fans and I was so surprised to know about it. How did you start to love me? *teasing*

SEUL: Do you really want to know? It was unexpected. I was looking at the KeMaru pictures one night and a picture of you fell on the floor. Know what? I took it and stared at it but I felt something really weird. It was something about love. When I was staring at it.. My heart was beating so fast and.. *Kibum joins in*

KiBUM: And you fell in love with me for no reason. *smiles* I knew it. You went here just because of me and Min and I feel so sorry for that. I didn't think that I hurt a fan like you. 

SEUL: Its okay. Past is past. We always have to move on Kibum-sshi. Sometimes, in our lives we do really have to accept the things that are not meant to be. 

KiBUM: But all of the things that aren't meant to be have reasons behind it. Thats what life is. Its witty. *smiles* Seul-sshi. Do you stil lov.. *Seul joins in* 

SEUL: I don't love you anymore Kibum Oppa. *lied* After all the things that I've suffered because of you. I gave up on loving you. 

KiBUM: *hurts* Thats great! You don't love me anymore! You don't have problems! *exlaimed*

SEUL: ... *startled*

KiBUM: But why? Is it because of Kevin? 

SEUL: Ne. Its because of Kevin oppa. *smiles* And there's a Love Between You and I Kibum oppa. A love between a fan girl and a distinguished idol like you. You can call me your Ex-Fan. *deep inside it hurts*

KiBUM: The Love Between You And I? I don't get it but I don't mind it. Ex-Fan? Ahh. Ne! You're my Undefined Ex-Fan instead of Undefined Idol. 

SEUL: I'm really feeling down, I'm so weak, I'm losing control! Ahh. I need to take a rest oppa but how could I sleep? :| 

KiBUM: I bought some things that can help us like a piece of bedding. *smiles* Hey. Can you stand up? 

 

"Animnida. I can't."  Seul answered Kibum. Kibum stood up and helped Seul from standing up. While Kibum was holding the hand of Seul, he couldn't stop himself from smiling secretly. As Seul stood up, Kibum pulled her and hugged her and said.. "Before you go to sleep. I wanna hug you tight and tell that I'm just here, watching you and if ever your wound hurts just call me."  Kibum broke off the hug and let Seul sleep. Seul's heart was screaming when Kibum was hugging him. Kibum didn't sleep beside Seul, he just leaned on the big rock. 

 

"I wish you know the thing that I'm currently feeling for you."  Kibum thought while looking at Seul.

 

The next day. Seul and Kibum woke up early to return to the tent and inform the members that they were alright. Kevin knew about the thing that happened to Seul. When the two got back to the tent, Kevin was wondering and looking at them.

 

KEViN: You two were together last night? Where did you sleep? Why didn't you call me? 

 

- END -

Chapter 19 is coming! :)