Chapter 17. ~ Variable.

The Love Between You And I.

 

 "Why did she quickly hug Kevin? I can still feel the feeling of holding her hand. Why do I love her that much? I shouldn't love this troublesome girl. She's my biggest problem now. She's beginning to be my everything, she's getting bigger here in my heart although I hate her so much.."  Kibum thought while looking at Seul and Kevin. 

 

SEUL: Kevin oppa-sshi. I'm still scared. *hugged Kevin* 

KEViN: Eh? Seul-ah. What happened to the both of you? I mean.. Did Kibum do something undesirable again? 

 

*Seul got speechless when Kevin asked him that kind of question. She remembered the thing that she did to Kibum unexpectedly when they were on the fearsome place. "'What would I say? Should I say I hugged Kibum unexpectedly because I was scared? And also when Kibum held my hand. I don't wanna be a liar to Kevin."  Seul thought while Kevin was waiting for her answer.*

 

KEViN: Ya! My Yeo-chin. I'm waiting. :) 

SEUL: Ahh. Ne. Undesirable? He didn't do something that I didn't like. He didn't even scare me or tease me. We were just looking for that ordered things calmly. 

KEViN: Ah. Really? Oh well. That sounds good. *smiles* 

SEUL:  But I swear. I was really scared. Can't you see? I'm still shivering! *laughs*

KEViN: You're so ridiculous! Haha. Its Shella and Dong Ho's turn now. Lets just wait for them outside and you should drink a water. *tongue out* 

 

Kevin and Seul went outside of the abandoned house and had a brief walk around the place. Everyone was preparing and waiting for their turn. Like what happened to Seul, Shella unexpectedly hugged Dong Ho when they were on the chosen place while Dong Ho was protecting Shella. 

 

SEUL: Its so cold here. Lets go to the van and get my jacket. I forgot to take it with me. *scrubbing her hands* 

KEViN: No need. Here's my jacket, wear it. I'm okay. *wore the jacket to Seul* And I still have something to give you. I picked this flower from somewhere, its for you. :) 

SEUL: This is for me? Komapsumnida oppa. Somehow I felt like.. What I mean is, I can feel your severe love for me. Sorry if I can't match your love for me. Mianhamnida. *bowed her head* 

 

*Kevin was about to say "Its okay. I don't mind it as well."  when a car from a little distant away from them came and it was Suzy and Min..*

 

SUZY: Annyeong haseyo Kevin oppa-sshi. *smiles* Is she your girlfriend? Cha Min Seul-ah? The leader of the newest and current popular group Aphrodite? *pointed to Seul*

KEViN: Ah. Yes she is. She's quite charming, isn't she? 

SUZY: Ne. She's full of stunning charms! *smiles* Nice to meet you. Jeoneun Suzy-ya Imnida. 

SEUL: Nice to meet you too. Jeoneun Cha Min Seul-sshi Imnida. *shook hands with Suzy* 

MiN: Kevin oppa-sshi. Where's my namja-chingu? 

KEViN: He's on the van. Try to call him or look for him. 

 

*Suzy didn't go with Min because she wanted to know Seul more, she was so friendly at that time while Min went to Kibum just to inform something and give him a bracelet.*

 

KiBUM: Eh? Why didn't you tell me that you'd go here? You should have told me. *startled* 

MiN: Sorry. I've wanted to surprise you with this. *showed the bracelet* 

KiBUM: Aww. Thank you. I don't have a present for you, I'm sorry. Anyway, the thing that you were talking about earlier. Whats that? 

MiN: Manager Park-ah told me that U-kiss with Aphrodite members have a shooting tomorrow for your new hit song "Variable". I just wanna inform you that I'd visit you tomorrow. *smiles* 

KiBUM: Nooooo! Its risky on the place that we're going to shoot. Didn't Manger Park-ah tell you the place that we're going to shoot? 

MiN: Mwo? I don't get it. He didn't tell me where. 

KiBUM: Naaaa. We're going to shoot on a forest and I don't want you to be there. 

MiN: I don't care! *yelled at Kibum* I will still visit you no matter what place is it. Please allow me. *meek face*

KiBUM: Okay fine. Stop showing your gentle cute face. *laughs* 

 

It was almost 10:30 PM when Min left Kibum with a tight hug and sweet words. U-kiss with Aphrodite members also left the abandoned house and arrived on their house at 11:00 pm. They were all tired and getting ready for the shooting of their much awaited and spick-and-span music video "Variable". Aside from making a video for Variable, they will also have a Photo Shoot on the forest and sleep for 4 days. 

*The next day.. The Aggregate Idols arrived at the forest at 1:30 in the afternoon..* 

 

KiBUM: Ya! Seul-sshi. Can you give me that bottle of water? Please? 

SEUL: Arggg! :/ The cute devil is here again. Alert! *in a low tune of voice* Here's your water master! *gave the water*

KiBUM: Poor leader of Aphrodite, being dictated by Kim Kibum-shhi and a servant of him. *teasing* 

SEUL: So annoying! Si ggeu reot! *tongue out* 

KiBUM: Seul-sshi. You're like a variable in mathematical equation. You know what? You're so hard to get and understand. I don't really get your attitude! I dunno why. 

SEUL: You've got it. Because I was just a fan girl before, right? You've changed me a lot, I bet you know that odd thing. Its because MiNAHAL KiTA. [Its because I loved you] *spoke in Filipino Language*

KiBUM: *startled* Mworago? I don't understand it! The only Filipino Language that I know is "Mahal Kita". That word that you told me a while ago is somewhat related to that sentence. *wonders*

 

Seul already knew that Min will visit Kibum so she just decided to leave Kibum. She just stood beside a tree and waiting for Min to arrive. In just a couple of minutes, Min arrived and gave the Aggregate Idols 2 boxes of cake. Min was so sweet to Kibum and Seul just kept on looking at them. Without knowing, Kevin was on the back of Seul, Kevin covered the face of Seul with white towel. 

 

SEUL: Why did you cover my face with a towel? You surprised me. 

KEViN: Nothing. I'm hungry. Lets eat a cake. *smiles* 

 

"Its for you Seul-sshi. I covered your face because I know that seeing the BumMin Couple being so sweet to each other hurts you a lot. Its for you to prevent from getting hurt and jealous."  Kevin thought while he was eating a cake with Seul. 

 

After eating, their shooting has began. The members were so serious and doing their best just to make their MV presentable and become a big hit soon. The Aphrodite members were showing their splendid dance skills same as the U-kiss members. It was 6:30 pm when they stopped. 

 

SHELLA: Seul-sshi. Where are you going? 

SEUL: On somewhere that I don't know. *laughs*

CRiS: Are you kidding? You shouldn't stroll at this point of time. Its kinda crucial here. 

SEUL: Anyway. Where's Kevin? 

RiANNE: He's with Alexander and Eli oppa. They have to host Pops In Seoul today. Didn't Kevin tell you? 

SEUL: Ah. Sorry. I forgot it. *smiles* I want to breathe some fresh air. I'll be back in a few minutes. 

 

Seul left the members and had a walk down the place. It rained on the day so it was kinda slippery. Seul didn't notice that there was a relatively large rock on her way, she accidentally stepped on it but unluckily, she slipped continuously down the forest. She didn't even know where she is, she hasn't got an idea.

 

*On the other hand.. It was 8:00 pm when the members noticed that Seul was missing.*

 

KiBUM: Where's Seul-sshi? 

KiSEOP: I have no idea about it. Why? 

KiBUM: I just noticed that she's missing. I haven't seen her since we stopped from shooting our MV. 

 

- END - 

Chapter 18 is coming! :)