Chapter 16. ~ Hold my hand.

The Love Between You And I.

 

"Kevin oppa-sshi. Let go of me. Crowds are looking at us. I couldn't even breathe neither move. Stop these. Please."  Seul thought while Kevin was kissing her. 

 

Seul couldn't move at that time because Kevin was holding her tight. Crowds had gone crazier when they saw the two of them. Kibum was startled and out of his mind. Both of them didn't even know what was going on. They were just focus on the SeulVin couple and were riotous. 

 

KEViN: *broke off the kiss* She's my girl hyung! She's mine! 

SHELLA: Oh my gawd. This will be a hot issue later or tomorrow. Seul is dead now. Two Idols are in a hassle because of her. *nervous*

KiBUM: I'm sorry Kevin. I didn't mean to do it.. I was just.. Just out of my mind. *denial*

KEViN: Do you know how much it hurts me to see you hugging my very own girlfriend? If Nannica didn't tell me that. I'm pretty sure that you're still hugging her. *hatred*

KiBUM: Why don't you let me explain? I was just out of my mind Kevs! And I don't love your troublesome girlfriend. Tss. 

 

*The two of them were on a misunderstanding. Seul was on the middle of the two and didn't even know what to do.*

 

SEUL: Ya! Damn it. Will you two please shut up! *screamed*

KEViN & KiBUM: ... *speechless*

SEUL: If you keep on yelling at each other then I'm out of here! Can't you see? Plenty of people are looking at us! 

KEViN: I'm sorry. I was just overprotective and my jealousy took over. 

SEUL: Its ok. The only problem is. How could we get out of this problem? Tsk. 

KiBUM: We can explain to the people around us and pretend that nothing had happened. 

 

The three of them explained to the press and it well-covered up. Kevin and Kibum finished their misunderstanding and just forget it like nothing happened. On that day, Min was also on the Star Golden Bell but she wasn't on the back stage, she was on the dressing room instead but she received the news about what happened earlier. Kibum decided to visit Min on the dressing room and to clear it up to her. 

 

KiBUM: Are you mad at me? 

MiN: No. I'm not. *denies*

KiBUM: Tell me the truth so we can talk about it and I'll clear it up to you. 

MiN: I'm just a little upset but its ok. I know the reason why did you do it and I understand you. I'm not that possessive girlfriend to you. :)

KiBUM: Are you sure? Good thing you didn't get mad at me. I thought you were. 

MiN: Ne. *smiles* I love you thats why I stopped myself from getting mad at you. Stop thinking of it because I'm really NOT. *hugged Kibum* 

 

In just a few minutes.. Min left Kibum to stroll around the place. On the hallway of the first floor, she saw Seul walking alone. "Ya! Seul-ah!"  Min tried to call Seul but Seul just ignored her and continued on walking like she didn't hear anything from Min. Min pursued Seul and blocked the way of Seul. 

 

SEUL: *looked at Min with ordinary eyes* Sigh. Get out of my way Min! I know what you're planning to do.

MiN: Huh? *pointed to herself* Me? Haha. I'm not here to have a fight with you Seul-sshi. *smiles*

SEUL: What did you mean? I thought you were mad at me because your boyfriend Kibum hugged me? *wonders*

MiN: Aniyo! I'm not that kind of girl. I didn't get mad at you. Actually, I chased you just to clear it up to you. 

SEUL: Sorry for thinking about that. Oh well. Kibum Oppa-sshi didn't mean to do it. He said that he was just out of his mind. Nothing to worry about. 

MiN: Jeongmal? Ne. Naega boneun. [Really? Yes. I see.] I know that Kibum wouldn't do that to you. First, he knows that his best friend Kevin loves you and second, he loves me. *laughs* 

SEUL: *hurts* Ahh. Ne. I know that Kibum loves you that much! I'll go first now. Annyeong! 

 

*Kevin met Seul on the parking lot and went home. When they reached home, their Manager Park-sshi announced something.* 

 

MANAGER PARK: I know that most of you are afraid of abandoned house or hunted house. But your fans requested that you guys should have a thrilling 2nd task. *smiles*

DONNA: What did you mean? Hunted house? 

MANAGER PARK: What I mean is.. Since tomorrow is Saturday and there's nothing to do. I decided to indulge the favor of your fans. You guys will go on an abandoned house tomorrow. 

ELi: Then? What will we do on that frightening house? *curious*

MANAGER PARK: You will wander on that house and find things that are ordered. There will be ghosts, I mean artificial made ghost tomorrow night. 

KiSEOP: Okay. I'm out of it! I don't like ghost. I'm gonna die. *laughs* 

 

"Lets do a draw again!"  Manager Park-sshi shouted as he took a little bowl full of U-kiss members name and let the Aphrodite members get their own partner for tomorrow. 

 

SEUL: Oh. *startled*

MANAGER PARK: Why? 

SEUL: I got Kibum's. *showed the paper*

KiBUM: Whaaaat? What a nice and unlucky day! Tsk. She got mine. 

 

Seul didn't answer Kibum anymore. They all went to their bed and slept well. The next day, they were all preparing for their 2nd task at night. While hours were passing by, their scruple were increasing. It was almost 8:00 pm when they reached the abandoned house. They were all prepared and nervous for their 2nd task. Rymm and Kevin were asked to try first the task. While they were on the chosen place, the members outside hear the voice of the two. After 15 minutes of freaking out and squealing, Seul and Kibum were the next. 

 

SEUL: Oppa. I'm scared. :/ 

KEViN: Naaa! I lost voice because of screaming. Haha. *laughs* You can do it. Just think that I'm at your side. *fixing the bangs of Seul*

SEUL: Kibum is my partner. I'm sure he will scare me a lot. Tsk. 

KEViN: If he does, just tell me. I will screw him up. Just kidding! *laughs* Its your time now. Don't be scared. Fighting! *kissed Seul on the forehead* 

 

*On the entrance of the place..* 

 

SEUL: Kyaa. I'm freaking out now! I don't wanna enter that place. 

KiBUM: You're so sensitive Seul-sshi. Those things that are there are just artificial and they're not true! 

SEUL: Whatever! They're still scary. 

KiBUM: You don't wanna be dread? Hold my hand. Don't think of something, just hold my hand. 

 

Kibum pulled the hand of Seul and held it instead of Seul. They entered the place in just a few seconds and Seul kept on screaming like heck. While Seul was holding the hand of Kibum.. 

 

"Why am I feeling this way? I thought I didn't love him anymore? He's just holding my hand and there's nothing weird with it. He's just a normal guy to me and for me.. He's just a part of my past."  Seul thought as she held the hand of Kibum tighter. 

 

KiBUM: Seul-sshi. Don't tighten it. Just hold my hand softly. 

SEUL: I didn't tighten it! 

KiBUM: Don't be a liar! Perjurer. 

 

Without knowing, an artificial ghost blocked Seul's way. She freaked out and hugged Kibum accidentally. "Kyaaa! Seul-ah. Its just artificial okay! Stop hugging me!"  Kibum yelled Seul as he let go of Seul and held her hand. In just a few minutes, the two went out of the place. Seul ran on Kevin and hugged him. 

 

SEUL: Oppa-sshi. I freaked out like heck! Tsk. I was so scared. *hugged Kevin*

 

 "Why did she quickly hug Kevin? I can still feel the feeling of holding her hand. Why do I love her that much? I shouldn't love this troublesome girl. She's my biggest problem now. She's beginning to be my everything, she's getting bigger here in my heart although I hate her so much.."  Kibum thought while looking at Seul and Kevin. 

 

- END - 

Chapter 17 is coming! :)