Chapter 15. ~ Accidentally In Love.

The Love Between You And I.

After singing the song "Without saying a word". Seul left the recording studio while Kevin followed her. The truth is, the reason why Seul ran away was because.. She sang the song with her emotions and the pain that she feels until now for Kibum. Her heart exploded because of singing it. She couldn't even stop herself from thinking of Kibum and from crying.

Kevin followed her as Seul left the studio and saw her standing covering her face. He was about to chuck Seul but Seul said something.

 

KEViN: My Yeo-Chin.

SEUL: Don't look at me. I'll be found out. *smirks*

KEViN: Whats going on again? Found out? *wonders* What did you mean? Tss.

SEUL: Nothing. Just don't look at me and forsake me.

KEViN:No! I won't do that. If I'm gonna do that. I'll be a foolish and dope boyfriend to you.

 

*Kevin approached Seul. He grabbed her and hugged her tight.*

 

SEUL: Kevin.. Oppa-sshi.

KEViN: I can't bear seeing you crying like a pathetic girl. Stop crying. I know. You told me before that crying doesn't mean your weak but reduce it. It hurts me a lot.

SEUL: *wiped her tears* I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. My heart was just bleeding and tearing into pieces.

KEViN: Its okay. I don't mind it as well. Just promise me that you won't cry again just because of a stupid thing. Lets just return to the studio and listen to your recorded voice. *smiles*

 

Kevin and Seul went to the studio with holding the hands of each other. When they returned to the studio, they noticed that Kibum wasn't there. It was because Kibum was on the attic of the house, reading the diary of Seul. Kibum continued on reading some pages that he hasn't read yet. Without observing, Seul didn't notice that one of her incomplete compose song was missing and it's currently on the hand of Kibum.

 

"Uh? Why me? I can't believe. The reason of going here was because of me? Seul-sshi you're really one of a kind. So, Min and I were the reason behind it. I don't know what I am going to say but I feel so sorry for Seul. She was a fan girl who was expecting a love from me."  Kibum thought as he closed the diary and took the incomplete song of Seul.

 

Kibum tried to continue the incomplete song of Seul, he even made an appropriate melody on it. After completing half of the song, he kept on reading the diary of Seul. The more he reads it, the more he hears his heartbeat. He was wondering why does his heart beats so fast. He went below of the house and saw Alexander.

 

KiBUM: Hyung. I've got something to ask you.

XANDER: Whats that?

KiBUM: How would you know if you accidentally love a girl whom you always tease and hate?

XANDER: I'm not that good when it comes to love but I'll try my best to answer you. I guess. If you hear your heart beat and think of her everyday. Thats why I believe in the saying "The more you hate. The more you love." *laughs*

KiBUM: The more you hate the more you love? Aww. Yea. Thanks for that hyung. I'll go now. Thank you for your answer! *smiles*

 

While days were passing by, Kibum kept on reading the diary of Seul and adding some lyrics on the incomplete song of Seul. He didn't even know why did he do those things. It seemed like something was forcing him to continue reading it and supply some lyrics. One day, Kibum was on the attic of the house when he admitted something that he did really regret.

 

"I'm in love! I accidentally love that troublesome girl. She knows nothing! She only knows how to ruin and tease me but because of a small and lousy diary.. I fell in love with Seul-sshi. I'm such a jerk!"  Kibum exclaimed as he threw the diary and went on the living room.

 

KiBUM: Where's Seul-sshi?

DONG HO: She's with Aphrodite members. They are currently on Star Golden Bell. Waeyo?

KiBUM: Nothing. How about Kevin?

DONG HO: He's with Seul-ah. You have lots of questions!

 

Kibum didn't answer Dong Ho and just headed to the back stage of Star Golden Bell. In just a few minutes, the show was over and the members went to the back stage. Kibum saw Seul and grabbed the waist of Seul as he hugged her.

 

KiBUM: Seul-sshi.. I..

SEUL: Kibum oppa-ah. Let.. Let me go. *heartbeat*

 

Crowds screamed when they saw Kibum hugging Seul. Lots of reporters went to the back stage and took a picture of them. Kevin knew about it and quickly went to to the two. He grabbed Seul from Kibum and kissed Seul on the lips for almost 30 seconds.

 

KEViN: *broke off the kiss* She's my girl Kibum hyung. She's mine!

 

*Crowds had gone crazier when they saw Kevin kissing Seul on the lips and said those things to Kibum.*

 

- END -

Chapter 16 is coming up! :)