Chapter 7. ~ Just you and me.

The Love Between You And I.

Everyone was preparing for their variety show next week. They were so excited and kinda nervous. The wide house that they were going to live in was pleasant and full of legible decorations to the sight. Lots of BeLove Kiss, their fans, were waiting for their variety show. After a week, the most awaited day has arrived, all of the U-kiss members were waiting in front of the house. 

 

SOOHYUN: Its already 7:00 am. Where are the others? The Aphrodite members hasn't arrived yet and also Manager Park, he's late! *laughs* 

ELi: Lian-sshi just told me yesterday that Manager Park will accompany them. Lets just wait for them, they will be here in just few minutes. 

KEViN: Kibum hyung! Did you bring your guitar? :)

KiBUM: Ne. Waeyo? [Yes. Why?] 

KEViN: Nothing. How about your composed songs?

KiBUM: Yup! Of course. *smiles* I brought it for you. I already finished the song that I was talking about last month. 

XANDER: Mwo? Whats the title of the song?

KiBUM: Its "The Real You". 

DONG HO: To whom is that composed song? To Min? 

KiBUM: Ah.. Ye.. Yes. 

KEViN: Its for me! :P Kibum hyung composed it just for me. Lets set aside Min here in our conversation. Kibum-sshi gave her several gifts such as flowers, composed songs and rings! Lucky Min. 

KiSEOP: I wish I was just Min. Haha. *laughs* Kibum-ah. Do you really love your girl friend? You've passed and you were able to handle that relationship for almost 1 1/2 year. 

KiBUM: Ah. Yes, of course. I love her. Lets stop talking about it. Off topic please. 

 

Their duologue still continued, they had played around and tortured Dong Ho because he always lose on the game. In the middle of their merriment, the Aphrodite members with Manager Park have arrived. They stopped and looked at them while the members were walking towards them. 

 

KiBUM: She's here again. Argg. *stamped* Look at her outfit. Its just simple but her co-members are in a pretentious dress! 

KiSEOP: Calm down hyung. You don't need to give attention to those things. Good thing that Seul wore a simple cloth. 

RYMM: Annyeong haseyo! *smiles*

SHELLA: Sorry if we're late. There was just a problem occurred when we were on the van. 

ELi: Its okay. :)

CRiS: Seul-ah. Look at Kibum. He's staring at you. *whispered*

SEUL: Ah. So? *laughs* Its because he hates me. Look at his freakish eyes, kinda scary but still cute. 

MANAGER: Listen guys. Before we start, there are golden rules that you must follow. I'll explain it. 

 

Manager Park explained the golden rules that must be followed by the Idols, some rules are really forbidden. They shouldn't break those important rules, once they break it, there will be a punishment. They went inside of their house and arranged their things. Kristine and Lian were on Japan, doing something essential thats why they can't visit Seul and her best friends. The room of Aphrodite was separated and different from the room of U-kiss but they will eat their foods together and cooperate in some household chores. Lots of cameras are around them. It was 7:00 pm when the Aggregate Idols decided to cook foods for their dinner. 

 

SHELLA: I'll be the one who will prepare the dishes and glasses that are needed. Is it okay? *smiles*

DONG HO: Sure! If you say so. Hey guys. I'm just going to help Shella here! 

DONNA: Yea sure. :)

RYMM & ELi: We'll just help here in the Kitchen. 

KiSEOP, SOOHYUN & XANDER: Ahh. Whatever! We're just gonna watch here and wait for the dinner! *laughs*

CRiS & RiANNE: Lets just join Xander. We don't even know how to cook. *laughs*

 

Kevin and Nannica took the responsibility in cooking the meats and some foods that they're going to eat. While Seul, she didn't even know what she will do. She decided to just cook the rice but deep inside, she doesn't have a knowledge on cooking.

 

SEUL: Argg. I'll just cook rice since no one is doing it. But wait. I forgot, I don't know how to prepare and cook. 

KiBUM: Cha Min Seul-sshi. You don't know how to cook? Huh! Pity you. 

SEUL: The cute devil came. *in a low tune of voice*

KiBUM: What? 

SEUL: Nothing! Forget about it. 

KiBUM: Hey. About the rice. You're doing it wrong! You shouldn't tried it. You don't even know how to clean it!

SEUL: Naaa! Okay fine. You're soooooo smart! You'll take my place here since you know how to cook!

KiBUM: ... *startled*

 

"Did I hear it right? She just yelled at me and she looked mad. Geez! How dare she could do that to me? I think she got mad but I don't care!"  Kibum thought when Seul left him. 

 

After few minutes of suffering from starvation, all the foods were cooked. The members ate together and had a fun talk while eating. Seul was lost in her mood, she didn't eat a lot and just snob the foods in front of her. Kevin noticed it and wondered why. Seul first went to their room and lie down on her bed. 

 

It was getting late when Seul can't sleep. Something was bothering her, so she decided to go to the living room. She took her guitar with her and her incomplete song that she was still composing. 

 

"Its so dark here. I think I should turn on the lamp. I haven't written the chorus of this song. Argg. I'm so busy nowadays especially this days, I'm getting more busy. I should start now before I get caught."  Seul said while turning on the lamp. 

 

SEUL: "I should have ignored what I felt. What I felt deep in my heart. Cause now I don't even know how to start letting you go. It hurts..."  *singing* ~ It hurts? I can't get it. What should be added to it? 

 

Seul was so busy thinking of the word that she will add to that broken lyrics. Kevin was standing near her but Seul didn't notice him. Until Kevin said something. 

 

KEViN: It hurts so bad I can't explain. *smiles*

SEUL: Huh? *startled* Who's that?

KEViN: Its me, Woo Sung Hyun a.k.a Kevin. *laughs* 

SEUL: Kevin oppa. Why are you here? How did you know I'm here? 

KEViN: I can't sleep and I didn't have an idea that you are here. I was surprised when I saw and heard you singing. What are you singing anyway? You're composing songs too?

SEUL: Oh. I'm composing a song. The title is "Without saying a word".  Yea. I have composed bunch of songs. :)

KEViN: Sounds great. I heard you singing and I've liked it. And there's a broken part right? 

SEUL: Ne. I don't know what I am going to append on it. I ran out of ideas.

KEViN: Did you hear the sentence that I said earlier? That sentence fits the lyrics. You should try it. 

SEUL: "I should have ignored what I felt. What I felt deep in my heart. Cause now I don't even know how to start letting you go. It hurts so bad I can't explain."  *singing*

KEViN: Its applicable to your song. See? *smiles*

SEUL: Yup! Kamsa hamnida oppa. 

 

Kevin was sitting near the place of Seul. He taught Seul some words and improved the skills of Seul in playing a guitar. Kevin was holding the hand of Seul at that time. They were laughing and having fun being with each other. Kevin held the hand of Seul tighter, it was getting late. It was kinda dark on their place. But unexpectedly, SooHyun woke up and the light on living room and saw Kevin holding the hand of Seul. When the lights , the CCTV Camera was still open and it was recorded. 

 

SOOHYUN: What are you guys doing here?

KEViN: We're just.. 

SOOHYUN: Don't you know that there are lots of CCTV Camera around us? I'm sure this incident is now recorded and will be played tomorrow. 

SEUL: What are we gonna do now? 

KEViN: I don't know. Its so complicated now. I didn't expect for this situation either. 

 

- END -

Chapter 8 is coming up! :)