Chapter 6. ~ I made a wrong move.

The Love Between You And I.

Aphrodite gained popularity especially in Asian countries like Philippines and Singapore. After they released their First Mini-album which is "Mystery", lots of interview invaded them. They also met some KPOP Groups like CN Blue, SNSD and Miss A. When the Aphrodite members met Miss A, Seul didn't talk to Min and just ignored her. They had an interview today and they were so tired. 

 

SHELLA: Ahhh. I'm so tired. Being a K-Singer isn't an easy job. *yawned*

RYMM: Ne! Hope this torment will end soon. I'm hungry! Where's Seul by the way?

CRiS: She's with Nannica and Donna. Cooking some foods for us. *smiles*

NANNiCA & DONNA: We're here at the kitchen! Preparing our dinner and Seul is cooking Donkatsu and Bossam! *yelled* 

RiANNE: Donkatsu? My favorite! :) Seul, please move fast! Haha. *laughs*

 

While they were waiting for the food, Kristine and Lian abruptly came. 

 

LiAN: Good evening! :) 

KRiSTiNE: Wow. Whats that smell? It smells delicious. 

DONNA: Oh. Seul is cooking Donkatsu and Bossam for US! I mean, for JUST the Aphrodite members. *tongue out*

LiAN: Huh? For JUST the members? Ahh. You guys are so self-righteous! You didn't think of us. :( 

DONNA: LOL. I was just kidding! 

SEUL: Okay. Dinner is ready! Come on. Lets eat! *smiles* 

 

Everyone headed to the kitchen and ate together. Seul's foods were awesome and delicate, everyone loved it. While they were eating, Kristine and Lian had something to say. 

 

LiAN: Guys, is it okay if you will stay and live in a house with U-kiss members? 

RYMM: Hmm. Yes? I want to know them more. *smiles*

NANNiCA: That would be great. 

SEUL: What? Noooo! 

KRiSTiNE: Why? Its true Seul. You guys will live with U-kiss members, its for a variety show. 

SEUL: Are you serious? Naaa! I don't want to live a life with them especially their co-member Kibum-sshi. 

KRiSTiNE: I know that. Your manager just told me that you guys will stay in a house with them for 3 and 1/2 months. Its a variety show like Chef Kiss and U-kiss Vampire. I thought you already knew these news, this was renowned yesterday on TV. That variety show is called Aggregate Idols. :) 

LiAN: You guys don't have time to watch TV because of your hectic schedules. Poor you. *tongue out* 

SHELLA: Unbelievable. When?

LiAN: Hmm. NEXT WEEK! Well, you will meet U-kiss again tomorrow. :P You better fix your things later. 

 

The members were startled when they knew this news. They couldn't even believe, that news made Seul lost in her mood. She didn't really want to live with them. After they eat, Kristine and Lian left them with some advices. The next day, they needed to meet U-kiss again to discuss about their show. 

 

KiBUM: Whaaaaaat? We will live with those girls? Naaa! I don't want.

KiSEOP: Kibum-ah! You're so mean. *tongue out*

MANAGER: All of the members agreed except you. Whats the problem of living with them for 3 and 1/2 months? :P

KiBUM: Their leader, Seul-sshi. I hate her.I still can't forget the insipid thing that she made to me. 

ELi: If thats the only problem then just ignore her. Actually, I know that she didn't mean to do it. 

DONG HO: Yea. Eli Hyung is right. You should forget about it. 

KiBUM: Eh? I can't Dong Ho. I'm so sorry if I can't do the things that you guys are commanding me. 

 

"Whats wrong with Seul? She's pretty, tender-hearted and talented. Glad to know that we will live with them. I will be able to see Seul everyday now, so genial. But Kibum hyung, whats going on with you? I want to know the reason why are you acting weird like this. I will seek for the answers."  Kevin thought while looking at Kibum. 

 

KiBUM: Whats wrong Kevin? :) 

KEViN: Ahhh. Nothing. Hyung, Min just told me that he will visit you here. 

KiBUM: She didn't tell me that. What time?

KEViN: I thought she told you that. Maybe she wants to surprise you. *smiles* After our discussion. 

 

Kibum didn't say anything after hearing about the visit of Min. After 30 minutes of waiting, Aphrodite members came. Their manager discussed about their show called "Aggregate Idols". They will stay and live together for almost 3 and 1/2 months and some rules must be followed by the members. In just an hour, the discussion was finished. Seul decided to go to the comfort room to wash her face. 

 

NANNiCA: Seul-sshi. Where you going? 

SEUL: To the comfort room. I'm going to wash my face. 

NANNiCA: Okay. Take care of yourself. Hurry up. *smiles* 

 

Seul went to the comfort room to wash her face and hands. Kibum decided to walk again and stroll around the place. Seul turned outside from the comfort room. She was wiping her face while walking, she didn't notice that Kibum was walking towards her. Accidentally, she bumped Kibum again. 

 

SEUL: ... *startled*

KiBUM: *looked at Seul* You? Again? Geez! What a nice day. 

SEUL: Kibum. I didn't notice you. I was wiping my face when I accidentally struck you.  

KiBUM: Dimwit! Ahh. You're giving me headache. >.< 

 

Kibum was about to leave Seul when he suddenly made a wrong move, he almost fell but Seul held her hand. He unexpectedly hugged Seul because he was affright. Seul can feel her heartbeat while hugging Kibum. Kibum felt the sense of Seul's hand, he stopped hugging her and touched the cheeks of Seul. 

 

SEUL: Why? *tongue tied*

KiBUM: You.. You seem different. I don't know but I can feel something strange!

SEUL: Huh? What? I don't get it. 

KiBUM: Your cheeks, you don't seem to be a Korean. The shape of your lips, its kinda different! Ahh. :/ What am I saying! 

SEUL: ... *startled* 

KiBUM: And I read your personal information before. You're called the "Undefined Idol" because of your mysterious character and infos! You're the first ever Idol who made it and was labeled of that title! 

 

Kibum was really wondering about the cheeks and lips of Seul. Also, the information of Seul is a huge secret. Kibum was about to say something to Seul when KiSeop suddenly came and said something. 

 

KiSEOP: Kibum-ah. Min is waiting for you. 

KiBUM: Where is she? 

KiSEOP: This is the second floor, right? She's on the first floor with our manager. *smiles* 

 

KiSeop and Kibum left Seul and went to the first floor. While Kibum was walking on the back of KiSeop. 

 

"Darn! What happened? I made a wrong move in front of that stupid girl? Huh! I looked like a fool in front of her because of that! And.. Why? She looks so different. Her cheeks and lips, she doesn't seem to be one. Who is she? I'll try to find everything about her. "  Kibum thought while he is walking. 

 

MiN: Oh. Here he is! My boy. *smiles*

KiBUM: What are you doing here? 

MiN: Hmm. I'm here to visit you! Here, I brought some foods for you and the other members. :)

KiBUM: Oh. Thanks. 

MiN: I miss you so much! *hugged Kibum* 

 

Seul was on the second floor, she didn't go below. She saw Min hugging Kibum tight. A tears fell from her eyes while staring at them. 

 

SEUL: Why do I keep staring at them? I shouldn't stare at them like an idiot. Aniyo. I can't be found out. Kibum was wondering earlier why do I look like different. *tears fell*

KEViN: Seul-sshi. What are you doing here? 

SEUL: *looked at Kevin* I.. I was just.. Did you hear something from me earlier? 

KEViN: Hear what? I didn't hear anything. *smiles* Are you crying? 

SEUL: Ah? Me? I'm not. It just stings. No worries. 

KEViN: You sure? If you say so. Come on. Lets go outside, your co-members are waiting for you. :) 

 

"So odd. She looks strange and a bit queer. Don't know why am I feeling these. Ahh. Whatever. I'm with her today. I love this girl but how would I tell her? I know. Its kinda weird. The first day that I saw her, she captured my heart with her charms."  Kevin thought while holding the hand of Seul. 

 

Seul and Kevin left together and went outside. Seul thanked Kevin for guiding her and for telling her that her co-members were waiting for her. They left U-kiss members with a good-tempered goodbye. They will meet each other next week for their new show.