Chapter 3. ~ Because of a man.

The Love Between You And I.

The news really hurt the KissMes a lot. Rose cried a lot, no matter what her best friends did, Rose was really a hard-headed girl. An idea came up on Rose, she had decided to go to Korea next month. Her best friends didn't have any ideas about Rose' condition, it was so complicated.

 

NANNiCA: Rose. Do you hate Kibum or do you still love him? 

ROSE: IDK. 

DONNA: We won't let you go to Korea all by yourself. 

ROSE: You can't come with me. I don't want your future to be shattered because of me. I don't wanna be the reason behind it. 

SHELLA: Naaa! And so what? I know that. We have our own dreams but.. The truth is. I want to go to Korea too thats why I wanna go with you. 

ROSE: If you say so. I'm going to visit dad now to ask his permission. Hope he will allow me to go. *smiles*

 

After few hours, Rose headed to the house of his father and asked for a permission. She was so nervous at that time, she was having a defective speech while she was talking to her father. 

 

ROSE: Dad.. I.. I have to tell you something. *shivering*

DAD: You seem to be so nervous. Is that important?

ROSE: Ahh. Yea. 

DAD: Okay. Tell me. *smiles*

ROSE: But please.. Don't get mad at me.. I.. I want to go to Korea next month!

DAD: ... *startled*

ROSE: I know, its so hard for you to understand me. But there's a big reason dad. Hope you will understand me. I can explain.

DAD: Okay then. Explain in a well-ordered way. 

ROSE: Its because of a man.. Do you still remember Kibum? He's the reason and its also because of U-kiss. I received a news the days before yesterday. It really hurt me a lot when I knew that Kibum is in a relationship with Min of Miss A. I wanna make a revenge and make him fall for me to know how much it hurts to love a far-famed person like him, to let him know how much pain I have experienced. I know, its a strange idea but this is the only idea I can think of. 

DAD: Is that so? I see. You're brave enough to do it but Its wrong. You shouldn't make a revenge like that, honestly its a stupid idea. I'm not stopping you to catch up on your dreams. But what else you can do? The guy you were talking about has a girlfriend already.

ROSE: I thought you would understand me. I'm sorry for that useless words or things that I have told you. 

DAD: Do you still love him?

ROSE: Yes but I do really hate myself for loving him. *bow her head*

DAD: Then do it! I'll allow you to go to Korea but promise me you will comeback here. *smiles*

ROSE: I'll be back dad. I promise. Once I've achieved my dreams, we will go to Korea together.

DAD: My daughter. You're already 16 years old and you're all grown up. It hurts me to say this but as your father, I need to support you. We're going to settle your passport. 

ROSE: Really? yea. I'm all grown up. *smiles* Thanks dad! *hug her dad* But dad, my best friends want to go with me. 

DAD: Then count them! Haha. I'll take over with the payments. 

ROSE: You're so kind dad. I'm really thankful that I have a father like you. 

 

They had a long and intensive talk. After few minutes, Rose went to her dorm and told her best friends about this. Her best friends were so happy and they thanked Rose for that. They ate their dinner with a smile on their faces. Rose washed the dishes and went to her bed. Before she goes to sleep, she wrote on her diary. 

 

"After a month, I will go to Korea. I'm so thankful that my father allowed me to go. I promise, I will return here. ~ Because of Kibum I've decided to go to their country and its also because of U-kiss. While days are passing by, the pain in my heart is killing me. Kibum, you're the reason for this. I'd really hate myself for loving you this much! I hate you! But I love you! Its all your fault, you've ruined my life. I promised to myself that I'm going to love you forever. Why do you need to love Min? There are lots of questions on my mind and its all because of a man.The only thing I know is.. I love you though you've hurt me."  Rose wrote on her diary.

 

While the days are passing by, Rose with her best friends can't wait for next month. They have prepared their things for their flight but Rose hasn't prepared her things yet. She burned a picture of Kibum without reasons but still, she was hopeful. Three weeks have passed by, it was the day of their flight to Korea. Before Rose leaves, she went to her dad.

 

ROSE: Dad. You won't go with us?

DAD: Yes. Sorry. I have lots of things to finish and besides, If I go with you, I'll probably stop you. 

ROSE: Aww. Take care of yourself okay? And also your health, eat lots of nutritious foods. I'll return here. I promise!

DAD: Don't break your promise. I'll be waiting for you. Here take this money with you, its a pocket money. 

ROSE: Thanks. Dad, keep this bracelet. Just wear this and look at this if ever you miss me. *smiles*

DAD: I will always wear this. *smiles* You have to go back now. You might get late.

 

Rose returned to her dorm and prepared her things. She placed a picture of his dad on her travelling bag and she also brought her diary with her. She didn't forget to bring the box where the pictures of U-kiss are situated. They went to the airport and rode on a airplane after 30 minutes of waiting, they fell asleep on the plane. After 3 hours of waiting, their plane landed on Korea. 

 

They were so amazed at that time but they didn't even know where would they stay. They couldn't even know how to speak Korean language until they met a girl who can speak English language. The girl helped them, they stayed in an apartment house and looked for a job. They've become waitresses on a famous Korean Restaurant in KR. One day, while they were in the restaurant, a 9 years old boy was celebrating his birthday. Rose knew the boy's brithday, he went to them and said..

 

ROSE: Annyeong haseyo. ~ I heard a news that today is your birthday. Happy birthday to you little boy. *smiles*

MOM OF THE BOY: Aigoo. Thank goodness I can speak English. Yea, its my little son's 10th birthday. 

ROSE: Do you want me to sing a song for him? Just a little present for him. 

MOM OF THE BOY: Yes, sure. *smiles*

SHELLA: There are lots of customers we need to take a responsibility. 

ROSE: Just give me 3 minutes and I'll follow you. Call Donna and Nannica, we need to sing a for this little boy, its his birthday today. 

 

Shella called Donna and Nannica. They sang a birthday song for the little cute boy and the mom of the boy appreciated it. Everyone on the restaurant was looking at them and they were amazed. There were 2 girls talking about them, their name were Lian and Kristine, the two stylist of U-kiss.

 

LiAN: What can you say about them?

KRiSTiNE: They are awesome. It seems they do really have special talents especially that girl with one-sided bangs. *refers to Rose*

LiAN: Oh yea. I've noticed it too! I'm pretty sure that they can sing while dancing. What do you think?

KRiSTiNE: We're just the same. Lets just talk about it later. 

 

It was getting late when Rose with her best friends left the restaurant. While they were walking along the side of the road. 

 

DONNA: This day was really a tiring day! I'm so dizzy. *yawned*

SHELLA: Yea. But I'm happy because we've made a little boy happy. Omo. ~ That boy is so cute! I want to squeeze his cheeks. Haha! *laughs*

NANNiCA: Her mother told me that the name of the boy is Park Lee Wook. Quite cute. 

SHELLA: Lee Wook? Awesome! Haha. I like his name. 

DONNA: Shella. I think you're getting hyper. LOL. 

ROSE: Someone is following us. I've just realized it when you guys were talking about Wook. They are on our back. 

NANNiCA: *looked at her back* Who are they? 

ROSE: I have no idea about it. Lets make our walk faster. 

LiAN: Hey! Wait!

DONNA: Oh my gosh. They called us, what should we do now?

KRiSTiNE: *holds Rose' hand* ~ Wait. We won't hurt you guys. We don't have a sinister plan on you. 

ROSE: What do you want?

LiAN: We were watching you on the restaurant earlier and we've found that you guys have special talents. 

SHELLA: Naaa! And? So? LOL. 

KRiSTiNE: Do you wanna be famous? Do you want to enter the KPOP Industry? 

DONNA: *startled* I.. I..

ROSE: No thanks! Lets go!

KRiSTiNE: But wait! Would you void your talents?! 

SHELLA: We won't. 

LiAN: We're here to help you! You guys seem to be new here. You guys don't even know how to speak in English. 

ROSE: I know that. Whats your purpose talking to us? Tell the entire truth!

KRiSTiNE: Okay. Listen attentively! Do you know U-kiss? NH Media is looking for talented girls! They are going to produce another Girl Group composts of 7 members by next year. ~ We're the 2 stylist of NH Media and its our task to go and look for girls! 

LiAN: And we've chosen you! Are you guys interested? NH Media will handle your group and you will work with U-kiss. You guys are lucky enough to be chosen! Every girl wants to be a K-Singer. 

SHELLA: Woahh. We'll.. We'll work with U-kiss. 

ROSE: We will think about it. Give me your phone number. 

KRiSTiNE: Here's my phone number and the phone number of Lian. Just contact us, okay? Thank you. We'll be leaving now. 

 

Kristine and Lian left the 4 girls. Rose was startled after hearing that sentences, she wanted to be a K-Singer but there's a thing bothering her. Donna, Nannica and Shella couldn't even believe, they were just waiting for Rose' decision.