Chapter 1. ~ My dreams.

The Love Between You And I.

So there's this girl named Rose. She's just a simple girl living her life with her loving best friends, family and God. Actually, her mom always scolds her because of wrong doings while her father is always her savior thats why she loves her dad so much. She's close to God, she always dedicate her day for God and she often pray. When ever her mom is scolding her, she just keeps quiet and go to her dad and cry. The life of Rose is kinda complicated because of her mom, even though Rose is gracious, she can't stop herself from being a rebel girl. But still, she doesn't let her emotions invade her. Rose is a top achiever in their class, she's a badminton player in their school and a dancer, she's also a journalist. She also composes songs and her hobby is playing a guitar. 

 

One day, her father bought her a laptop for her study, its a present for her for being the top 1. Her laptop really helps Rose a lot, its so useful to her. While Rose was searching an answer for her homework, she opened youtube to listen to songs. Unexpectedly, she saw a music video from the Internet and she was curious about it. The title of the music video is Bingeul Bingeul by U-kiss, while Rose was watching it, her heart was beating faster and faster. She played it for how many times and after she watched it, she searched for another song of U-kiss. She forgot to continue her homework because of that group, even though she wasn't able to understand their language, she didn't even care. As the days have passed by, Rose searched for the true meaning of U-kiss, what does it stands for, what are their songs, when did they enter the KPOP Industry and etc. She also told her father about this. 

 

After few days, Rose has become very addicted to U-kiss. It seemed like, she can't go on in a day without seeing the faces of each members. They have been the everything of Rose, they have invaded the soul of Rose but being addicted to U-kiss has become so useful to Rose. U-kiss has been the inspiration of Rose. The father of Rose knew that, he bought an album for Rose.

 

While Rose was walking with her best friends, she included the topic about U-kiss. It was their dismissal time. 

 

ROSE: Hey guys. I haven't told you about this. I'm addicted to a group. You wanna know them? 

SHELLA: Eh? Haha. Yea sure. *smiles*

ROSE: Its a Korean group. 

DONNA: Oh. Its so interesting! 

ROSE: The name of the group is U-kiss. 

NANNiCA: Aww. I wanna meet them and know everything about them. Their name is so interesting. 

SHELLA: Yea. Me too! 

ROSE: Lets go to our dorm. I'm sure, you guys will be addicted to them. I swear! I have lots of pictures and videos of them. *smiles* I forgot, my dad is waiting for me too. 

 

They headed to their dorm and Rose opened her laptop. 

 

DONNA: Is.. Is that the group you were talking about? *points to the wallpaper of Rose* 

ROSE: Yes! What can you say? 

NANNiCA: Cute, good lookings. 

ROSE: Eh? Hmp. 

SHELLA: My first impression to them was.. They were so cute! They were so good lookings and attractive! Gosh! Rose! This guy is so cute! *points to Dong Ho* 

ROSE: Oh. Its their youngest member, Dong Ho. He's cute, right? *smiles* The cutest maknae in the whole world. 

DONNA: I like him. 

NANNiCA: I like him too. ~ 

ROSE: LOL. Haha. *laughs* He's mine. Haha. Just kidding. Actually, I love them all. 

SHELLA: What kind of disease do they have? Tss. I'm beginning to love them. *smiles* 

 

Rose played videos of U-kiss and showed it to her best friends. Their best friends has been addcited to U-kiss too, they even printed pictures of U-kiss and created some shirts with a design "Ubiquitous Korean International (Idol) Super Star" and at the back of the shirt, there are lots of pictures of each members. Rose also made a fan page account for U-kiss, she also made a Twitter fan based account and a blogspot for U-kiss, she was managing it with her best friends, she also followed the members and Rose was so happy when he knew that KiSeop has entered the Twitter world. Their classmates knew that they are addicted to U-kiss. One day, Johnnie insulted Rose. 

 

JOHNNiE: LOL. U-kiss? Haha. Who are they? Korean group? Do you understand them?! *insulting*

ROSE: *ignores*

JOHNNiE: You can't even understand their language and they don't know you! They're just a dream! *insulting*

ROSE: Who are you tell me that? You don't know them! You're pissing me off! What did I do to you? A dream? Yes! I know that! And so what?! Who cares?! I love them, they're my everything! Just shut up and leave me! Know them first before you talk about them! I'm proud to say that I love U-kiss! 

JOHNNiE: ... *speechless*

DONNA: Leave her Johnnie. You just like Rose thats why you said that useless words. 

 

Donna comforted Rose, Rose feel ashamed for that. She did still fight for U-kiss even though the words that Johnnie has said hurt her, she really loves U-kiss. 

One night, in the dorm of Rose, her best friends were all asleep expect her. Rose was looking at the pictures of U-kiss, she was looking at the photos of KeMaru. They look so cute together. Unexpectedly, a picture of Kibum fell on the floor. She took it and stared at it.

 

"Kibum oppa is so handsome, he looks like an angel like his best friend Kevin. I wish someday, I will see U-kiss. Yea, Johnnie was right, you guys are just a dream. But I believe, dreams do come true. I won't stop believing. I may not understand your language but I understand the hearts of each member."  Rose thought. 

 

But all of a sudden, while Rose was staring at the picture of Kibum, her heart beats faster and faster, she doesn't even know why. 

 

"Uh? Why am I feeling this? My heart.. Its beating so fast. I forgot, I haven't eaten my dinner but I'm not hungry. Hmm? I don't know! I'm confused. Argg. :/ What kind of feeling is this? I didn't feel this kind of sensation before. *listens to her heart beat* Huh? Its so fast! Why did I feel this? I just felt it when I was staring at the picture of Kibum, whats wrong with that?! Oh my gosh.. Don't tell me. No.. ~ It can't be. It really can't be.. I can't be in love to Kibum. Dad will kill me! LOL. Dad can't do that. But why? Why is this happening to me? I'll just get water, I haven't drunk water earlier. Maybe its because I have insufficient water in my body."  Rose thought. 

 

Rose went to the kitchen and took a bottle of water. It seemed like, it was worthless, nothing happened and it didn't take an effect. Her heart continued on beating, she left the picture of Kibum on the side of his table and went to her bed. 

 

"Nothing happened? Eh?! Tss. What kind of heart I have? Haha. But my heart doesn't want to listen. I can't control it. I just need to take a rest, I guess? After our class tomorrow, I need to go and visit dad. I'll just sleep now and think of U-kiss."  Rose said to herself. 

 

- END - 

Chapter 2 is coming up! :)