Chapter 19. ~ Tired of pretending.

The Love Between You And I.

 

The next day. Seul and Kibum woke up early to return to the tent and inform the members that they are alright. While Kibum was walking with Seul.. 

 

SEUL: Kibum oppa-sshi. Thank you for your help last night and also for your concern. Kamsa hamnida oppa! Sorry for causing trouble a lot. *bowed her head*

KiBUM: Hwangyong hamnida. [You're welcome] 

SEUL: Aren't you tired? I guess you didn't sleep well last night. Anyway.. Oppa do you want me to sing a song for you? Its a little compensation because you saved me from danger. *smiles*

KiBUM: Its up to you. I'll listen to your voice. 

SEUL: When I was still on Philippines, I sang this song with my father. I miss him a lot. *felt sad* Whatever. I'll start now. *started to sing* 

 

Kibum was just listening attentively to the voice of Seul. When the two of them got back to the tent.. They saw Kevin sitting alone on a chair and looking at them in an unexplained eyes. 

 

KEViN: You two were together last night? Where did you sleep? Why didn't you call me? *worried* 

SEUL: I fell --- *Kibum joins in*

KiBUM: Something critical happened to your troublesome girlfriend last night. If I didn't decide to find her.. I'm pretty sure that she could be a dead meat now. 

SEUL: Huh? Dead meat? Eeww. So mean! 

KEViN: Really? Thank you for that hyung. Good thing you found her. I was on Pops In Seoul last night and I didn't even have a time to go here and check her. *shamefaced*

KiBUM: Its okay. Lets thank to God that she's still alive now. *teasing* I'll be leaving now. 

 

Kibum left Seul and Kevin to cooked a breakfast for him and Seul. He wasn't feeling well on that day and was thinking of a wicked plan. On the other hand.. Seul went to Kevin to explain the things that had happened between her and Kibum. For a better conversation, they looked for a place that is quiet and enough for them. 

 

SEUL: Oppa. Are you mad at me? I caused trouble again. *childish*

KEViN: Naaa! I'm not mad at you my dear. You must be blaming me now for not helping you. 

SEUL: I can't blame you and its not your fault. *smiles* 

KEViN: Its my fault. Don't be so stubborn! *tongue out* Tell me what happened last night. How did you sleep, where did you sleep and how did Kibum assist you. 

SEUL: Oh well.. I was just leaning on a rock last night when I heard his familiar voice looking for me, he found me on the same place. Nothing happened last night. He brought a piece of bedding and I slept through the use of that thing. Kibum didn't sleep beside me. No worries! 

KEViN: Jealous! Jealous! *chuckled* L-O-L. I should be the one who assisted you. Haha. *laughs* 

 

*On the middle of their merriment.. Kibum came abruptly.*

 

KiBUM: Ya! Seul and Kevin-ah. Come on! Lets eat. I cooked foods. 

KEViN: We're coming! *smiles*

SEUL: He knows how to cook? 

KEViN: Yup! He's the one who always cooks food for me whenever I am hungry. You better taste it. :)

KiBUM: You might fall for me if you're gonna taste it Seul-sshi. *tongue out*

SEUL: Animnida! Dangshineun neomu motdwaesseoyo! [You're so mean!] I have my Kevin now. I don't need you. 

 

"She hates Kibum? I thought she has loved him? Yea. She might fall for Kibum AGAiN. But she has me now and besides, she doesn't need Kibum anymore as she said a few minutes ago. I'm afraid."  Kevin thought while looking at the two. 

 

They reached their tent in a few minutes and ate their breakfast. Kevin took care of Seul and put a better bandage on the worn-out wound of Seul. In just 3 days, they have finished their music video for "Variable" and it has been a big hit on South Korea. While the U-kiss members were having a photo shoot.. One of the Aphrodite members received a message from the Manager of Happy Sunday show. 

 

SHELLA: "Schedules for tomorrow morning: Aphrodite, Miss A, CN Blue, U-kiss' Kibum and Dong Ho and SNSD's Jessica and Sunny should be on Happy Show tomorrow at 8:30 am. From: Happy Sunday's Manager."  Ahh. Another hectic schedule! But CN Blue will be there? Great! I will see MinHyuk. *laughs*

SEUL: And I will see Yong Hwa. *smiles*

RYMM: Haha. Seul-sshi. You have your Kevin now! :P But.. Only Kibum and Dong Ho? Aww. How about the other members?

RiANNE: The remaining members will be on Star Golden Bell with Super Junior and Big Bang. *smiles*

 

After talking about the show.. It was the turn of the Aphrodite members. They looked so beautiful and on a decent clothes on that day. 

The next day, the Aphrodite members together with Kibum and Dong Ho arrived to Happy Sunday show at 8: 00 am. They saw various Idols. Since Seul is a bit close to Yong Hwa, they talked for a moment. 

 

YONG HWA: How are you? Its been a month since we talked. :) 

SEUL: Ne. I'm doing fine. How about you? 

YONG HWA: Same as you are. *smiles* I heard a news about you and Kevin. He's your current boyfriend, right? 

SEUL: Ah. Yes. *smiles*

YONG HWA: Stay strong to your relationship. Fighting! *laughs* 

 

*In just a few minutes the show began and ended within 1 1/2 hour. Suzy of Miss A was about to leave when Kibum chased her and pulled her out of the place.* 

 

SUZY: What are you doing? *pissed off*

KiBUM: Suzy-ya! I'm tired of pretending that I love her! *yelled*

SUZY: Whaaaat? Don't say you didn't learn how to love Min. *startled*

KiBUM: Ne! You've got it. I did everything but.. Nothing had happened. Sorry. 

SUZY: Then make it better! What the heck Kibum-sshi. You two have been lovers for almost 1 year and until now you haven't learned to love her? 

KiBUM: I can't love Min. Come on Suzy! Think of my feelings! I'm really tired of pretending that I care for her neither love her. 

SUZY: Then? What are you planning to do now?

KiBUM: I want to break up with her today.. 

SUZY: Don't do it! Please! My best friend Min will burst in tears. *sad*

KiBUM: But what else can I do? I did my very best to love her and I even changed entire being! I'm sorry Suzy-ya. I've already decided. 

SUZY: Please.. Bummie-ah. Don't do it. I'm begging you. We still can talk about this. *holding the arm of Kibum*

KiBUM: I'm.. Sorry Suzy.. You can't stop me now. I'll explain everything to her and besides.. I love someone else. 

 

- END - 

Chapter 20 is coming! :) 

 

TAKE NOTE: This chapter . :/